President Biden is boring

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Or this is what leftists say. Trump was too polarizing. Biden will bring sanity back to the country. Is this boring?

Is this?

Is this?

Is this?

Gaffes have consequences

Truth over Facts
Buyer’s Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief

ps - in terms of unity…

Boring? Seriously?

He has been non-stop scandal, non-stop failure, non-stop fuck-up....his and Psaki's Q&A sessions with reporters are comedic gold with side bets of who is going to tell the most outlandish, mind-numbingly stupid lie...

Boring?

Boring? Seriously?

He has been non-stop scandal, non-stop failure, non-stop fuck-up....his and Psaki's Q&A sessions with reporters are comedic gold with side bets of who is going to tell the most outlandish, mind-numbingly stupid lie...

Boring?
Bingo. My OP is sarcasm. I hope it rings through

Wait.

Stop the presses.

Trump Humpers don't like the guy that BEAT Trump?

Oh fuck. Imagine that

OIP.sLvWrDjTz0d88yZVUCK4PwHaHa

Or this is what leftists say. Trump was too polarizing. Biden will bring sanity back to the country. Is this boring? Gaffes have consequences Truth over Facts Buyer’s Remorse Embarrassment in Chief

Sorry, Azog, I couldn't make it through your column of links! It was just more Joe Biddum than my heart could take after having an American Alpha male bringing some rays of greatness back to this country for four years.

Just watch the Tik Tok. Priceless
For you. I normally don't click on that tikky tock crap.

Yep. That there was the REAL Joe Biden that his handlers very much don't want the public to see now that he is president.

You can bet ol' Joe there was red in the face thinking about taking that steel worker out behind the building and having him shot for talking to a Biden like that. 🔫

For you. I normally don't click on that tikky tock crap.

Yep. That there was the REAL Joe Biden that his handlers very much don't want the public to see now that he is president.

You can bet ol' Joe there was red in the face thinking about taking that steel worker out behind the building and having him shot for talking to a Biden like that. 🔫
Did you see him hush his female handler? If Trump did that the outrage would be nuts.

It's like Trump said, "If I lose to Biden I will have lost to the worst Presidential candidate in the history of the country."

No truer words spoken

It's like Trump said, "If I lose to Biden I will have lost to the worst Presidential candidate in the history of the country."

No truer words spoken
Kinda depends on the definition of the word 'lost...like the definition of the word 'Is'.

:p

Or this is what leftists say. Trump was too polarizing. Biden will bring sanity back to the country. Is this boring?

Is this?

Is this?

Is this?

Gaffes have consequences

Truth over Facts
Buyer’s Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief

ps - in terms of unity…

Donald Trump was the most entertaining President in history. Every day was a shit show of incompetence, chaos and corruption. It was like an unending trainwreck. You couldn't look away.

But politics isn't a reality TV show dependent on drama and chaos for ratings. It's supposed to be boring. Watching Trump destroy your nation was fun to watch, but horrific in its consequences. Giving me a competetent, well run government any day of the week. People dying and the economy crashing isn't fun for the people whose lives are being ruined. You need boring in your politics.

Reality TV politics is just as bad as most reality TV.

Donald Trump was the most entertaining President in history. Every day was a shit show of incompetence, chaos and corruption. It was like an unending trainwreck. You couldn't look away.

But politics isn't a reality TV show dependent on drama and chaos for ratings. It's supposed to be boring. Watching Trump destroy your nation was fun to watch, but horrific in its consequences. Giving me a competetent, well run government any day of the week. People dying and the economy crashing isn't fun for the people whose lives are being ruined. You need boring in your politics.

Reality TV politics is just as bad as most reality TV.
1) I was being sarcastic. Biden isn’t boring. He is an embarrassment and must see TV.

2) “our nation”? Aren’t you a Canuck? How did Trump destroy Canada?

Is this?

Is this?

Is this?

Gaffes have consequences

Truth over Facts
Buyer’s Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief

ps - in terms of unity…

What's wrong with those videos about Biden, ya raging inbred?

Boring? Seriously?

Boring?
Exactly like Don. You should be happy.

Exactly like Don. You should be happy.
Please, stop your continuous projection. That tactic has been debunked every time yiu snowflakes & is as old as your other pathetic failed tactic of calling someone a 'racist' when they say something factual that makes snowflakes uncomfortable....

Forum List

Back