How Long Does It Take To Admit You Lied / Were Wrong? Mayorkas 'Whipping' Investigation Drags On...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The photographer has testified the mounted US BP agents NEVER whipped anyone with their reins.

The photos and film show the mounted US BP agents never whipped illegals with their reins.

Eye witnesses have testified the US BP agents never whipped illegals with their reins.

Their bosses gave reviewed all the footage and photos and concluded their agents did nothing wrong...

But STILL Mr. 'THE BORDER IS CLOSED' Mayorkas refuses to end his BS investigation, clear the agents, and APOLOGIZE for falsely accusing them.

All of the above came out BEFORE Biden publicly lied his ass off and accused them if whipping illegals.
- He will NEVER admit he lied & will NEVER apologize.

VP Harris falsely accused them of doing the sane thing while engaging in RACE BAITING
- She will NEVER admit she lied / was wrong and will NEVER apologize

Maxine Waters, whose violent rhetoric incited an attempted assassination of GOP Politicians and resulted in R-Steve Scalise being gunned down, also falsely accused them and engaged in RACE BAITING

I wish these agents could sue the shit out of Biden, Harris, Waters, & Mayorkas, winning so much money their great, great grandkids would never have to work a day in their Iives, so much money Biden and Waters would have to sell ONE of their mansions to pay their share of the lost court case....

Last edited:
The photographer has testified the mounted US BP agents NEVER whipped anyone with their reins.

The photos and film show the mounted US BP agents never whipped illegals with their reins.

Eye witnesses have testified the US BP agents never whipped illegals with their reins.

Their bosses gave reviewed all the footage and photos and concluded their agents did nothing wrong...

But STILL Mr. 'THE BORDER IS CLOSED' Mayorkas refuses to end his BS investigation, clear the agents, and APOLOGIZE for falsely accusing them.

All of the above came out BEFORE Biden publicly lied his ass off and accused them if whipping illegals.

VP Harris falsely accused them of doing the sane thing while engaging in RACE BAITING

Maxine Waters, whose violent rhetoric incited an attempted assassination of GOP Politicians and resulted in R-Steve Scalise being gunned down, also falsely accused them and engaged in RACE BAITING

I wish these agents could sue the shit out of Biden, Harris, Waters, & Mayorkas, winning so much money their great, great grandkids would never have to work a day in their Ives, so much money Biden and Wsters would have to sell ONE of their mansions to pay their share of the lost court case....

You think this regime cares about border agents or the truth? They could care less everything they do is illegal or has no standing in a court. The point is to punish people and ruin their lives.

I wish these agents could sue the shit out of Biden, Harris, Waters, & Mayorkas, winning so much money their great, great grandkids would never have to work a day in their Ives, so much money Biden and Wsters would have to sell ONE of their mansions to pay their share of the lost court case....

Pictures, film, the photographers own testimony that nobody was whipped. Yet does anyone believe that matters? Lefty will just keep on repeating the lie over Nd over. Calling border patrol racists. Democrats hate law Nd order

easyt65 If China Joe and Majerkass had a shred of integrity, they would BOTH go on national television and apologize for their disgusting comments about the border patrol who is dealing the with human disaster THEY BOTH CREATED. Since they don't any integrity, we won't be hearing an apology, ever.

I wish these agents could sue the shit out of Biden, Harris, Waters, & Mayorkas, winning so much money their great, great grandkids would never have to work a day in their Iives, so much money Biden and Waters would have to sell ONE of their mansions to pay their share of the lost court case....

One of the purposes of using split reins is so you can use the long end as a whip.
1633933173936.png

To whip the horse, Bulldog. Ride much?
I've ridden some, but I'm mostly just a passenger on a horse. If it decides to walk I'll say giddy up, and when it stops, I'll say woah. I do know some who are shore nuff cowboys, though. Is there a type of whip that can only be used on horses? I would think that if the leather is long enough to hit something you could whip it.

One of the purposes of using split reins is so you can use the long end as a whip.
View attachment 550310
The twirling of the reins is for preventing anyone from grabbing them & taking control of the horse ... but so what? The falsely ac used Mounted BPAs never whipped anyone

What are we talking about?

Arizona fraudit?

The Big Lie... Election Fraud...

Vaccine undermining... Any reason to off Granma...

What the fuck are they worried about the border...
Sure the GOP has drug laws which has made there countries living hell and then surprised when they want to leave.. They refuse to help those countries to tackle the huge influx of illegal guns and black money in there economies... This is primarily GOP led policy...

So what do you expect?

Arizona fraudit?

Sure the GOP has drug laws which has made there countries living hell and then surprised when they want to leave.. They refuse to help those countries to tackle the huge influx of illegal guns and black money in there economies... This is primarily GOP led policy...

So what do you expect?
Not one damn thing in your pathetic attempt to deflect and protect President 'The Buck Stops Anywhere BUT Here' that is true...you sound just like that worthless tit...

I've ridden some, but I'm mostly just a passenger on a horse. If it decides to walk I'll say giddy up, and when it stops, I'll say woah. I do know some who are shore nuff cowboys, though. Is there a type of whip that can only be used on horses? I would think that if the leather is long enough to hit something you could whip it.
My point is that people who DO ride understand that those longer reins are made that way so that a rider can use them on the horse they're sitting on...not to "whip" a person! This whole narrative was false from the start and Joe Biden should be ashamed of his response to it! As usual...Joe got it wrong! He needs to stop this ridiculous "investigation" and make a public apology to those Border Patrol officers! Then he needs to get off his bony white ass and actually DO something to secure our border!

Arizona fraudit?

So what do you expect?
Ah, Ted? Our southern border is out of control! We've got hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens pouring across it...coming at a rate so large that they are overwhelming border agents. That didn't happen because of any GOP policy...it happened because Joe Biden stopped Donald Trump's border policies on day one of his administration...sending a clear signal to the world that he wouldn't be stopping illegal immigration. What's happened since is TOTALLY on Joe Biden and the left!

The answer to "how long?" is simple. They will wait long enough for it to fade from the public's sight and become a non-issue when they declare the investigation over in a document dump late on a Friday afternoon so no one notices.

The twirling of the reins is for preventing anyone from grabbing them & taking control of the horse ... but so what? The falsely ac used Mounted BPAs never whipped anyone
You're really stretching there. I didn't see any reports of people grabbing the reins. That's something that would have been reported, don't you think?

My point is that people who DO ride understand that those longer reins are made that way so that a rider can use them on the horse they're sitting on...not to "whip" a person! This whole narrative was false from the start and Joe Biden should be ashamed of his response to it! As usual...Joe got it wrong! He needs to stop this ridiculous "investigation" and make a public apology to those Border Patrol officers! Then he needs to get off his bony white ass and actually DO something to secure our border!
I agree that one of the reasons for long reins is to use them as a whip. That's exactly what it appears they were being used as. Is there any reason they can only be used as a whip on a horse? I don't know if they were whipping people with the reins or not. The investigation will determine that. The claim that it could not have happened is bullshit.

And that's what the investigation will determine.
Indeed, and should the investigation determine that no one was whipped, we won't hear one peep from the usual noisy suspects about them being wrong or apologizing to the agents they smeared or anything like that. The only way it will come to light is if someone goes through a document dump late on Friday afternoon and makes it public.

Indeed, and should the investigation determine that no one was whipped, we won't hear one peep from the usual noisy suspects about them being wrong or apologizing to the agents they smeared or anything like that. The only way it will come to light is if someone goes through a document dump late on Friday afternoon and makes it public.
And what penance will you serve if it is found to have been true?

Forum List

Back