How Long Does It Take To Admit You Lied / Were Wrong? Mayorkas 'Whipping' Investigation Drags On...

I agree that one of the reasons for long reins is to use them as a whip. That's exactly what it appears they were being used as. Is there any reason they can only be used as a whip on a horse? I don't know if they were whipping people with the reins or not. The investigation will determine that. The claim that it could not have happened is bullshit.
With all due respect, Bulldog...the photographer who took the shots that sparked OUTRAGE from Joe Biden has stated quite plainly that he never saw any people being "whipped" by Border Patrol agents and that he was shocked people who looked at his photos leapt to that conclusion! It's rather obvious at this point that never happened...so why is there an "investigation"? To me it looks like Biden and the liberal media can't bring themselves to admit they blew this whole thing way out of proportion to what actually happened! If you want "investigate" anyone...my suggestion would be to investigate who it was that pushed that narrative in the first place and who at the White House went along with it!

You're really stretching there. I didn't see any reports of people grabbing the reins. That's something that would have been reported, don't you think?
I never said anyone grabbed the reins. I said the reins can be twirled for this reason, abmccording to US BPAs.

With all due respect, Bulldog...the photographer who took the shots that sparked OUTRAGE from Joe Biden has stated quite plainly that he never saw any people being "whipped" by Border Patrol agents and that he was shocked people who looked at his photos leapt to that conclusion! It's rather obvious at this point that never happened...so why is there an "investigation"? To me it looks like Biden and the liberal media can't bring themselves to admit they blew this whole thing way out of proportion to what actually happened! If you want "investigate" anyone...my suggestion would be to investigate who it was that pushed that narrative in the first place and who at the White House went along with it!
I suppose you could be right, and I promise to go over all you say about unnecessary investigations as soon as I catch up on all the data on those election audits. It seems silly to keep investigating something that has already been proven to be bullshit, doesn't it?

One of the purposes of using split reins is so you can use the long end as a whip.
View attachment 550310

Irrelevant since the guy who took the pictures said they didn't use them as whips at all, drama queen. No one would get that from reading your post anywhere.

Democrat = liar

The photographer has testified the mounted US BP agents NEVER whipped anyone with their reins.

The photos and film show the mounted US BP agents never whipped illegals with their reins.

Eye witnesses have testified the US BP agents never whipped illegals with their reins.

Their bosses gave reviewed all the footage and photos and concluded their agents did nothing wrong...

But STILL Mr. 'THE BORDER IS CLOSED' Mayorkas refuses to end his BS investigation, clear the agents, and APOLOGIZE for falsely accusing them.

All of the above came out BEFORE Biden publicly lied his ass off and accused them if whipping illegals.
- He will NEVER admit he lied & will NEVER apologize.

VP Harris falsely accused them of doing the sane thing while engaging in RACE BAITING
- She will NEVER admit she lied / was wrong and will NEVER apologize

Maxine Waters, whose violent rhetoric incited an attempted assassination of GOP Politicians and resulted in R-Steve Scalise being gunned down, also falsely accused them and engaged in RACE BAITING
- She will NEVER admit she lied / was wrong and will NEVER apologize

I wish these agents could sue the shit out of Biden, Harris, Waters, & Mayorkas, winning so much money their great, great grandkids would never have to work a day in their Iives, so much money Biden and Waters would have to sell ONE of their mansions to pay their share of the lost court case....

FB_IMG_1632448815237.jpg

No investigation is necessary.
No one was whipped.
This is more Democrat Bullshit

I never said anyone grabbed the reins. I said the reins can be twirled for this reason, abmccording to US BPAs.
Ok. I got the impression that you were trying to say that is why the reins were being swung. We both know making that claim would be a childish thing to do. Why did you mention that anyway? What does it have to do with anything if you admit nobody was trying to grab the reins?

Bulldog repeats what the media tells him. Typical liberal.

Ok. I got the impression that you were trying to say that is why the reins were being swung. We both know making that claim would be a childish thing to do. Why did you mention that anyway? What does it have to do with anything if you admit nobody was trying to grab the reins?
No, I was just providing a 'gee-whiz' factoid.

No one was whipped.

I suppose you could be right, and I promise to go over all you say about unnecessary investigations as soon as I catch up on all the data on those election audits. It seems silly to keep investigating something that has already been proven to be bullshit, doesn't it?
When were all questions about election outcomes ever proven to be "bullshit", Bulldog? I'm about as far from a conspiracy nut as you can get but I've got to admit that when I saw how many more votes Trump got in his second campaign compared to the first and yet he still lost? I was taken aback. Joe Biden gets more votes than anyone who's EVER run for President before? More than Barack Obama? More than Reagan? Quite frankly...it's never made sense to me. I never saw enthusiasm for Biden. He was a hold your nose and vote kind of choice. I'm still trying to figure out how a candidate like THAT gets that amount of votes! If you told me that Trump lost votes and Biden gained them then I'd nod and say "OK...that makes sense" but when you tell me that Trump gained votes but still lost to someone who didn't excite anyone...I'm sorry but that's hard to wrap one's head around.

When were all questions about election outcomes ever proven to be "bullshit", Bulldog? I'm about as far from a conspiracy nut as you can get but I've got to admit that when I saw how many more votes Trump got in his second campaign compared to the first and yet he still lost? I was taken aback. Joe Biden gets more votes than anyone who's EVER run for President before? More than Barack Obama? More than Reagan? Quite frankly...it's never made sense to me. I never saw enthusiasm for Biden. He was a hold your nose and vote kind of choice. I'm still trying to figure out how a candidate like THAT gets that amount of votes! If you told me that Trump lost votes and Biden gained them then I'd nod and say "OK...that makes sense" but when you tell me that Trump gained votes but still lost to someone who didn't excite anyone...I'm sorry but that's hard to wrap one's head around.
I was perfectly happy to vote for Biden, and believe he is the one to help us get past our problems, but I acknowledge there were many who only voted for him because they detested the idea of his opponent being reelected. It seems you don't understand just how much trump divided the country. The turnout was the highest EVER for both sides. If you are so positive the election was stolen, then why can't anyone show how it was done? Yes, there were irregularities, just like in every election, but all the irregularities don't add up to near enough to change the outcome. Trump brought in lots more votes than expected. Your problem is you can't accept the fact that he brought in more votes for Biden than he did for himself.

Forum List

Back