How long before we declare war with Brazil?

You think we've learned something? I'm not so sure.
We don't want war with China or Brazil. It doesn't make sense financially. The international business people that own the world will never allow that to happen.

We don't want war with China or Brazil. It doesn't make sense financially. The international business people that own the world will never allow that to happen.

None of our wars the last generation has made any sense.

It's more likely that the Biden administration would join forces with Brazil than declare war.
Indeed, Biden supports China in things like that. I'm sure it has all his blessings. Brazil is not that far from the U.S. in economic ranking. China will work it's way up to us eventually. It's like an amoeba slowly consuming anything that it can wrap itself around. It gets bigger and bigger and the size of things that it can swallow also gets bigger and bigger.

Indeed, Biden supports China in things like that. I'm sure it has all his blessings. Brazil is not that far from the U.S. in economic ranking. China will work it's way up to us eventually.

And this is how you do that.

Yup. And most Dems are fine with that because they've been promised a piece of the pie. China may even make good on that promise.

Fine with China and Brazil getting along? What do you think we should do?

Brazil aligns with China to dump the dollar. Generally we consider that an act of war. How long before we contrive a fake reason to go after Brazil?

China And Brazil Strike Deal To Ditch The US Dollar | ZeroHedge
Brasil is of a size and importance that it's not going to be an easy victim. But it has to be faced by America before Brasil becomes a protectorate of China, Russia/the Brics alliance.

Unfortunately, this along with the Ukraine question is becoming a question for America, with no good answer.

Fine with China and Brazil getting along? What do you think we should do?
Trump had some good ideas about that and was starting to write it into policy. They did everything they could to stop him.

And yet, we got run off.
We left. Nobody can beat us in a fight. The problem is removing an ideology without killing everybody is complicated, probably impossible. If we were just there to burn the place to the ground it would have been easy.

Forum List

Back