How Life Began

It wasn't until someone gave me a demo of Netscape in the early 80s that I got my first inclination of what was to come. Even then I never truly guessed the scope the the event.

You mean early 90's ... Mosaic was launched in 1992 followed by Netscape in 1994 ... there were earlier HTTP Clients, but these were very restricted ... it was the Mosaic Project that really developed HTML into something useful, and Netscape advanced the protocol by introducing a new tags ...

It was a thing of beauty, peace, tranquility ... lions sleeping with lambs ... then ...

... [pah-tooy] ...

Internet Explorer happened ...

Just a quick note to keep this "time" thing in perspective ... there are 40,000 times more molecules in a quart jar of air than there are seconds of time in 4.6 billion years ...

We certainly have enough time ... and we certainly have enough material ... so yeast happens ...

The answer, Wolverhampton's Sainsburys, is the microcosm inducer of The OSW's (Personality's) symmetry exoneration, for theology, which includes James Twal. Life, began with The OSW, being the theology who was able to walk the 2D reality (ironically, the 3D reality); her stops, on her way to the mountain, are plausibly the outer space-daylight alliance, in the context that given her risk, of being the 2D reality uniqueness, she needed a yin-yang ally (the yin-yang ally definition, being provided by the white-black).

Of course, there's a double bluff system here, what with outer-space-daylight being a yin-yang intrinsic - or maybe not, given that the notion of human blackness within the closed eyes needn't be the common understanding of the notion of darkness.

In any case, The OSW was testing.
What was she testing?

Ostensibly, it was whether evil can tolerate solution safely stopping then continuing. It wasn't a logical inference of mission, by Personality, given that I empathise with the notion that infinity can't produce safe mythology.
Mythology = the name of the mountain.

Around the logical hypothesis, of my inclusion with Personality Danya (The OSW), there is The Platform: the local woodlands, by the Penn area of Wolverhampton.

My exception to the rule, i.e. my safe ability, to use the trees and the grass and the soil of the said local woodland can be a symmetry activator for Mythology, per the condition, that the pavement mysticism of where I currently live doesn't deactivate the aforementioned activation, due to the belonging trait, of Danya's story, that she wears grey.

I have an instinct: that deja vu, is the video glitch image of Personality's video tech

For Laurence Olivier

Imagine if there were an afterlife, what would it be like to exist forever. I think deep down we all know life is a fascinating struck of luck. Imagine the trillions of possibilities that somehow became you.

So life or the existence of the universe had an intelligent beginning by an intelligent man-like personage. This does then prove the existence of God as long as God is a perfect immortal being or glorified man. Joseph Smith was right.

"The bible says...." is not a reliable explanation for anything. It's just one of many creation tales, all of which were written by men in an age when fear and superstition were the norm.
Hollie do you blame Joe Biden for the 27 terrorists that came under his border policy? Under Trump only 3 crossed.

Forum List

Back