How Life Began

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Bible says the universe had a beginning. Science caught up later and changed its beliefs to agree. So at some point life had to originate out of it. So if you want to keep God out of it, here’s your options on how life began.
Mix and match the 3 to whatever quantities you desire to create life:

1657719641619.png

2. Temperature

3. Time

Have at it.

Bible says the universe had a beginning. Science caught up later and changed its beliefs to agree. So at some point life had to originate out of it. So if you want to keep God out of it, here’s your options on how life began.
Mix and match the 3 to whatever quantities you desire to create life:

1. View attachment 669725
2. Temperature

3. Time

Have at it.
Why just three?

We know there are more than 3 elements comprising the human body.

"The bible says...." is not a reliable explanation for anything. It's just one of many creation tales, all of which were written by men in an age when fear and superstition were the norm.

Bible says the universe had a beginning.
If some scientists said the universe had a beginning, then that's one theory. Other scientists don't make the same statement.

It is entirely possible to science that there was no beginning and there will be no end.

"The bible says...." is not a reliable explanation for anything. It's just one of many creation tales, all of which were written by men in an age when fear and superstition were the norm.
So far, NOBODY said it was. So who are you responding to?

Imagine if there were an afterlife, what would it be like to exist forever. I think deep down we all know life is a fascinating struck of luck. Imagine the trillions of possibilities that somehow became you.

First post in the thread. First sentence.
True, but he was throwing out a QUESTION for discussion. That's not the same as repeatedly using it as an authority (even though it is)

BUT. Jesus ONLY use, "The Scriptures say..." I do too

Is this what comes out of the rude awakening so many Americans had yesterday. A grasping for meaning in an afterlife? A grasping for meaning in their miserable lives in which they see the extremist politics disintegrating?

True, but he was throwing out a QUESTION for discussion. That's not the same as repeatedly using it as an authority (even though it is)

BUT. Jesus ONLY use, "The Scriptures say..." I do too
No, the OP was throwing out a statement meant to discredit science.
But that wasn't even correct to begin with.

Some people think abiogensis required help from magic.

I see no reason to think that, any more than I see reason to invoke magical fairies or sky daddies to explain the formation of a star, or a volcano.

Forum List

Back