How late will you stay up for the Election results?

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
Many are claiming this will be a nail biter which means it could go late into the morning. Will you stay up for it? Is it time for Red Bull?

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
Many are claiming this will be a nail biter which means it could go late into the morning. Will you stay up for it? Is it time for Red Bull?
Oh I am staying up until its called...I gotta get SOME sleep because wife has to work Wednesday and I gotta watch the youngest child lol....but yeah I am not going to bed without knowing.

OP
Jackson

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope it's late and Trump comes out ahead...

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Reaction score
That depends on how much reloading get material and how many empty ammunition boxes I have available.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was considering going to see Dr Strange today, but then figured seeing the Tuesday 7pm showing made more sense.

I'll get home about the time the votes are counted, and have to put up with all the BS

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score
It will be over before the polls close on the west coast with a Clinton victory.

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

MisterBeale

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
9 pm. It'll be a Trump landslide. The media will try to redeem themselves by tellin g the truth on election night.

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score
It will be over before the polls close on the west coast with a Clinton victory.
Go fuck yourself you rich prick. Your kind needs to hope we the people never gain power in this country.
You can go to bed now, it's already been decided.
Believe me it wouldn't surprise me.

Assange even said, 'Trump won’t be permitted to win'

Russian TV? Really? Comrade!

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in the Mountain Time Zone and usually start watching around 8:30, which is 10:30 back east. Last few elections have been called around 9:00 local time. I'll probably turn off TV soon after election is called and then tune into iHeartRadio talk radio stations till 11:30.

MisterBeale

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go fuck yourself you rich prick. Your kind needs to hope we the people never gain power in this country.

Did you watch the entire interview? It was an interview by a known and respected Australian documentarian and Julian Assange. I don't think it matters WHO produces it.

But hey, if you can't attack the message, go for the producers and the messenger, right?

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score

Did you watch the entire interview? It was an interview by a known and respected Australian documentarian and Julian Assange. I don't think it matters WHO produces it.

But hey, if you can't attack the message, go for the producers and the messenger, right?
Except the world intelligence community calls Wikileaks and RT a propaganda arm of the Soviets which makes you a commie lover!

BlueGin

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was considering going to see Dr Strange today, but then figured seeing the Tuesday 7pm showing made more sense.

I'll get home about the time the votes are counted, and have to put up with all the BS
Hey that's a good idea. I may do the same.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List