How late will you stay up for the Election results?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Many are claiming this will be a nail biter which means it could go late into the morning. Will you stay up for it? Is it time for Red Bull?

Many are claiming this will be a nail biter which means it could go late into the morning. Will you stay up for it? Is it time for Red Bull?
Oh I am staying up until its called...I gotta get SOME sleep because wife has to work Wednesday and I gotta watch the youngest child lol....but yeah I am not going to bed without knowing.

That depends on how much reloading get material and how many empty ammunition boxes I have available.

I was considering going to see Dr Strange today, but then figured seeing the Tuesday 7pm showing made more sense.

I'll get home about the time the votes are counted, and have to put up with all the BS

It will be over before the polls close on the west coast with a Clinton victory.
Go fuck yourself you rich prick. Your kind needs to hope we the people never gain power in this country.
You can go to bed now, it's already been decided.
hillary-victory-stolen-election-chattanooga-tv-wrcb-678x381.gif

9 pm. It'll be a Trump landslide. The media will try to redeem themselves by tellin g the truth on election night.

It will be over before the polls close on the west coast with a Clinton victory.
Go fuck yourself you rich prick. Your kind needs to hope we the people never gain power in this country.
Believe me it wouldn't surprise me.

Assange even said, 'Trump won’t be permitted to win'

Russian TV? Really? Comrade!

I live in the Mountain Time Zone and usually start watching around 8:30, which is 10:30 back east. Last few elections have been called around 9:00 local time. I'll probably turn off TV soon after election is called and then tune into iHeartRadio talk radio stations till 11:30.

Did you watch the entire interview? It was an interview by a known and respected Australian documentarian and Julian Assange. I don't think it matters WHO produces it.

But hey, if you can't attack the message, go for the producers and the messenger, right?

Did you watch the entire interview? It was an interview by a known and respected Australian documentarian and Julian Assange. I don't think it matters WHO produces it.

But hey, if you can't attack the message, go for the producers and the messenger, right?

Except the world intelligence community calls Wikileaks and RT a propaganda arm of the Soviets which makes you a commie lover!

I was considering going to see Dr Strange today, but then figured seeing the Tuesday 7pm showing made more sense.

I'll get home about the time the votes are counted, and have to put up with all the BS
Hey that's a good idea. I may do the same.

Forum List

Back