How late will you stay up for the Election results?

Many are claiming this will be a nail biter which means it could go late into the morning. Will you stay up for it? Is it time for Red Bull?
I'll go to bed at 11pm knowing hillary won.
Wednesday Republicans will realize trump shouldn't have been your nominee. You guys should have run Romney again. No tape of him grabbing pussy

Many are claiming this will be a nail biter which means it could go late into the morning. Will you stay up for it? Is it time for Red Bull?
Wednesday Republicans will realize trump shouldn't have been your nominee. You guys should have run Romney again. No tape of him grabbing pussy
Nope. I would run Trump again and again and again. What the fuck is the point of a liberal piece of shit like Romney being our nominee when we could just nominate Clinton and get the same thing! Oh and if Clinton "wins" have you sent her your address to send a real nice Muslim to your neighborhood? They LOVE homosexuals. They bounce! :D

I'll go to a station that won't broadcast the results just like every year. I will go to bed when tired and read about it in the morning.

Nope. I would run Trump again and again and again. What the fuck is the point of a liberal piece of shit like Romney being our nominee when we could just nominate Clinton and get the same thing! Oh and if Clinton "wins" have you sent her your address to send a real nice Muslim to your neighborhood? They LOVE homosexuals. They bounce! :D
A little taste of what you'll sound like for the next 4 years. Lol

A little taste of what you'll sound like for the next 4 years. Lol
Oh no...I will end up in the ground or behind bars :) So answer the question bitch.

Don't give a shit. It is what it is. I'll go to bed at regular time and find out in the morning there will be an official recount or a clear winner.

Go fuck yourself you rich prick. Your kind needs to hope we the people never gain power in this country.
You can go to bed now, it's already been decided.
hillary-victory-stolen-election-chattanooga-tv-wrcb-678x381.gif
Believe me it wouldn't surprise me.

Assange even said, 'Trump won’t be permitted to win'

Russian TV? Really? Comrade!

Did you watch the entire interview? It was an interview by a known and respected Australian documentarian and Julian Assange. I don't think it matters WHO produces it.

But hey, if you can't attack the message, go for the producers and the messenger, right?

Our intelligence system says the giant a-hole Putin is behind all this. Everyone on that side suqs.

I won't stay up. As far as I am concerned the election is over. Barak Obama publicly advocating election fraud, encouraging illegals to help the Democrats, who already rigged their own Party Primary, STEAL the Presidency, is enough.

To top it off, we have seen more election fraud so far than I have seen my entire life combined.

Marx was right - The United States would never be defeated - it would be destroyed from the inside.

Hillary Clinton will be GIVEN this election.

You can go to bed now, it's already been decided.
hillary-victory-stolen-election-chattanooga-tv-wrcb-678x381.gif
Believe me it wouldn't surprise me.

Assange even said, 'Trump won’t be permitted to win'

Russian TV? Really? Comrade!

Did you watch the entire interview? It was an interview by a known and respected Australian documentarian and Julian Assange. I don't think it matters WHO produces it.

But hey, if you can't attack the message, go for the producers and the messenger, right?

Our intelligence system says the giant a-hole Putin is behind all this. Everyone on that side suqs.

Funny how last week that 'Putin' Clinton Conspiracy BS was debunked, and it was proven that members of OUR own Intel community has been leaking all of this, trying to derail the Libs from ramming Criminal Hillary into power like they did with Obamacare....with all but guaranteed similar results!

I will stay up until the election is decided. I work a rotating shift, 12 hrs per shift. so that is not unusual. May nap in between announcements.

Trump is like a wounded bull alright; the only red he sees is a bloodied muleta and he will feel a sharp Toledo steel blade between his shoulders come election night.

muleta_zpsqbcsja0e.jpg

Oh I am staying up until its called...I gotta get SOME sleep because wife has to work Wednesday and I gotta watch the youngest child lol....but yeah I am not going to bed without knowing.

You can go to sleep now. We all know how it's going to turn out. Clinton big winner. Trump big loser.

Too bad Comey and Putin had to screw this election all up up, or we could have ACTUALLY wrecked our corrupt GOP/rich a-hole establishment and help the US PEOPLE, ya gd GOP dupes...

Forum List

Back