How Jon Stewart turned lies into comedy and brainwashed a generation

BUT if that happens, those EMPLOYERS will stop giving money to the DemocRATS that enable illegals to come here! You think Obozo, and his lapdog Holder would apply the LAW to them....it's prosecutorial discretion!
All I know is 1999 there were hundreds of convictions and 2000 there were only 3. Bush and GOP turned a blind eye. Used illegals to lower wages. And it started on Reagans watch. Before him migrants only did migrant work and left after the season was over.

You know nothing. I knew you would argue against going after the employers. Illegals would go home the minute they lost their job. Bye.

Who controlled Congress and the money?....I would LOVE to see employers arrested...why hasn't Obuma done that in 6 years????

Obama holds record for cracking down on employers who hire undocumented workers says Wasserman Schultz PolitiFact Florida

After multiple efforts, Congress passed the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act, which stated that employers couldn’t knowingly hire unauthorized workers. Employers must attest that they made a good faith effort to verify the eligibility of workers by completing an I-9 form. The documents are easy to counterfeit, so the federal government developed an online employer verification system in the 1990s under President Bill Clinton, and the use of it soared after 2007. That system, now known as E-Verify, is currently voluntary, though some states mandate it for certain employers.

Are you noticing the dates dummy? Basically Clinton tried to do something about it, Bush didn't and now Obama is again. You guys have to stop fucking up our country then blame the next president for not fixing your mess fast enough especially with all the GOP obstructionists in Congress.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

At times, members in Congress have called for stiffer workplace enforcement. But when the reality hit home in their districts and led to complaints from business owners, politicians urged the federal government to ease up.

The number of I-9 audits soared from 503 in 2008 to more than 8,000 in 2009. So about a year after Bush left office things starting going back to normal again.

You intellectually dishonest stupid fuck!

Does everyone see on this thread conservatives are crying about illegal workers and on another they are arguing that small business can't afford to pay americans.and we need illegals.

Who's doing that?
The thread is "can the us economy work without illegals". I'm having flashbacks of 2007 that's what guys like Romney and McCain were saying.

All I know is 1999 there were hundreds of convictions and 2000 there were only 3. Bush and GOP turned a blind eye. Used illegals to lower wages. And it started on Reagans watch. Before him migrants only did migrant work and left after the season was over.

You know nothing. I knew you would argue against going after the employers. Illegals would go home the minute they lost their job. Bye.

Who controlled Congress and the money?....I would LOVE to see employers arrested...why hasn't Obuma done that in 6 years????

Obama holds record for cracking down on employers who hire undocumented workers says Wasserman Schultz PolitiFact Florida

After multiple efforts, Congress passed the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act, which stated that employers couldn’t knowingly hire unauthorized workers. Employers must attest that they made a good faith effort to verify the eligibility of workers by completing an I-9 form. The documents are easy to counterfeit, so the federal government developed an online employer verification system in the 1990s under President Bill Clinton, and the use of it soared after 2007. That system, now known as E-Verify, is currently voluntary, though some states mandate it for certain employers.

Are you noticing the dates dummy? Basically Clinton tried to do something about it, Bush didn't and now Obama is again. You guys have to stop fucking up our country then blame the next president for not fixing your mess fast enough especially with all the GOP obstructionists in Congress.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

At times, members in Congress have called for stiffer workplace enforcement. But when the reality hit home in their districts and led to complaints from business owners, politicians urged the federal government to ease up.

The number of I-9 audits soared from 503 in 2008 to more than 8,000 in 2009. So about a year after Bush left office things starting going back to normal again.

Does everyone see on this thread conservatives are crying about illegal workers and on another they are arguing that small business can't afford to pay americans.and we need illegals.

Who's doing that?
The thread is "can the us economy work without illegals". I'm having flashbacks of 2007 that's what guys like Romney and McCain were saying.

So you now take RINO'S as the last word on a subject? They're just like DemocRATS!

If you want to be a citizen you have to tell us where you work how much you make and pay back taxes.

Many illegals will stay illegal. Go after the employers.

That's a PROPOSAL, not a FACT, or even a law!

I have no problem locking up employers!
Your party does. Its what I've been trying to explain to you. You're being played. The GOP has your racist wing mad about illegal workers meanwhile their the ones hiring them.

What Democrats are now not hiring? You mean they only have jobs as teachers?
We need illegal workers! If small business have to hire americans they will either have to raise their prices or go out of business.

This is the argument your side is making on another thread. You're being neo conned.

Is it true? If business only hires American's and are forced to pay them $10 an hour, will many go out of business, and then NO ONE wins? There are all sorts of stories out their that the business just closed up and the workers lost everything... that does all a lot of good, doesn't it?
If their business only benefits them it doesn't belong in business.

Here you go arguing for low wages again. Then don't complain Obama sucks when you argue for lower wages.

I see where this Convo is going. I've had these circular arguments with you guys a million times. Please don't reply because I'm done answering your ignorant right wing talking points. Ur dumb. Bye

Who's doing that?

So you now take RINO'S as the last word on a subject? They're just like DemocRATS!

I'll be damned if I let you control the conversation ask me stupid questions that just encourage your stupid ass.

Did you just get into politics recently? Or have we answered these questions for you a million times.

I'm done.

That's a PROPOSAL, not a FACT, or even a law!

I have no problem locking up employers!
Your party does. Its what I've been trying to explain to you. You're being played. The GOP has your racist wing mad about illegal workers meanwhile their the ones hiring them.

We need illegal workers! If small business have to hire americans they will either have to raise their prices or go out of business.

This is the argument your side is making on another thread. You're being neo conned.

Is it true? If business only hires American's and are forced to pay them $10 an hour, will many go out of business, and then NO ONE wins? There are all sorts of stories out their that the business just closed up and the workers lost everything... that does all a lot of good, doesn't it?

Here you go arguing for low wages again. Then don't complain Obama sucks when you argue for lower wages.

I see where this Convo is going. I've had these circular arguments with you guys a million times. Please don't reply because I'm done answering your ignorant right wing talking points. Ur dumb. Bye

If they hire WILLING workers, of course it should benefit them MORE THAN THEIR WORKERS! ....Your SURRENDER is acknowledged, sorry you aren't an HONEST debater!

If they hire WILLING workers, of course it should benefit them MORE THAN THEIR WORKERS! ....Your SURRENDER is acknowledged, sorry you aren't an HONEST debater!
Boring and waste of my time answering your stupid circular qestions.

Jon is a satirist. Republicans don't have a satirist. They have angry fat radio hosts and angry Faux News anchors that try to pass off lies and opinion as fact. Stop being butthurt that nobody on the right is funny.

And I'm sure you'll hate the guy that replaces Stewart just as much. :thup:
Not only that, Fox won the court case that it could tell outright lies in news casts because it is 'entertainment'.

You're making statements, and I answer and give you some FACTS and questions... Hard on a 2 digit mind!

You're making statements, and I answer and give you some FACTS and questions... Hard on a 2 digit mind!

Ur smart

Ur smart

And you were giving up!

Ur smart

And you were giving up!
Yup. I'm on a smart phone not a keyboard. I'm not going to explain everything to you with my thumbs. You're trying to suck me into a circular argument where every question you ask can be answered with a "yes but..."

Ur smart

And you were giving up!
And I'm sure its been explained to you before so explaining to you'd be like explaining to a baby who says "why" no matter how much the adult explains.

Eventually you'll just have to accept its because I said so.

Ur smart

And you were giving up!
And I'm sure its been explained to you before so explaining to you'd be like explaining to a baby who says "why" no matter how much the adult explains.

Eventually you'll just have to accept its because I said so.

I don't accept anything a lying leftist subversive says! If you don't have the stomach for this debate...BAIL!

Too bad for the left wing, wonder where they will now get their news.

How Jon Stewart turned lies into comedy and brainwashed a generation New York Post

So Brian Williams goes out (for six months) humiliated and derided. Jon Stewart goes out (permanently, one hopes) the same day, but on a giant Comedy Homecoming King float, with a 21-gun salute from the media, his path strewn with roses and teardrops.

Why?

Brian Williams lied about his personal exploits a few times. Jon Stewart was unabashedly and habitually dishonest.

John Stewart isn't a journalist. Ending the entire premise of the article.

did you read the article?

I did. Before it was posted here. And its premise is that John Stewart is an irresponsible journalist.

He's neither. He's a comedian and satirist.
Tell that to the duped generation who thinks he was their Walter Fuckin' Cronkite.
Just because YOU are not able to tell the difference between real news and satire doesn't mean everyone else is so stupid.

So what if it is delivered with satire? Satire is just a way of presenting information it isn't always a joke. Even if satire is funny doesn't mean that the giver wasn't presenting their opinion and news.

A Jon Stewart HEADLINE that most CommiecRATS believe is true!!!

dxixya.jpg

Forum List

Back