Do You Have A Reliable Source For That!!

Funny how the article mentions "11 different occasions" ---- yet never details what they are.

Funny in an ironic way because of uh, the thread title....

2vukoib.jpg

We start talking about O'Reilly's lies, which have been proven to be lies, and NOW who is dismissing the other side's opinions "out of hand" ?

What lies? You mean the little word-games he played (probably unconsciously)?

Those?

Spell them out for us.... Nevermind, you'll just lie.

Here is the most dimocrap leaning 'fact-checker' on the surface of the Planet.....

Bill O Reilly I never said I was on the Falkland Islands PunditFact

Our ruling

O’Reilly said, "I never said I was on the Falkland Islands." The central word here is "on." O’Reilly has a point that — at least so far as we can tell — he’s always said he was "in" the Falklands conflict rather than "on" the islands.

At the very least, we can say that when O’Reilly talked about the Falklands in the past, his phrasing was ambiguous — to the extent that reasonable people could understand him to mean he’d set foot in a place where military combat was taking place, not reporting from 1,000 miles away. Also, O’Reilly offered his statement as proof that he never had falsely claimed that he was in the thick of the fighting. But you can suggest you were there without specifying that you were on the islands. The English language is plenty flexible enough to convey the same meaning using a different word, such as "in."

O’Reilly’s statement is accurate but omits important context, so we rate this claim Half True.

dimocraps are lying scum

period

Tell you something else, dirtbag. When Soldiers are firing their weapons in anger.....?

That's combat. Which is why Kent State was such an earth shattering event inside the boundaries of this Country.

quibbling bitches

Forum List

Back