How Is This Not Insane?

chanting you will not divide us while calling people Nazis....

Ya, absolutely bonkers.
Those were actual Nazis who showed up to disrupt the art project. LeBeouf is Jewish and he pushed one of the Nazis who told him Hitler was not wrong.
Ohh so freedom of speech and obeying laws does not apply when you don't want them too?
Freedom of speech is not free from consequence.

Walk up to me wearing a Nazi armband and I will likely put you on your ass too - it is what you deserve.

Ya, absolutely bonkers.
Those were actual Nazis who showed up to disrupt the art project. LeBeouf is Jewish and he pushed one of the Nazis who told him Hitler was not wrong.
Ohh so freedom of speech and obeying laws does not apply when you don't want them too?

Walk up to me wearing a Nazi armband and I will likely put you on your ass too - it is what you deserve.
And you will end up IN JAIL just like this asshole. You don't get to assault people cause you don't like what they say or wear.

Ya, absolutely bonkers.

And you will end up IN JAIL just like this asshole. You don't get to assault people cause you don't like what they say or wear.
Sure. Your point?

Ya, absolutely bonkers.

Sure. Your point?
That you think it is ok to violate the law when it concerns your opinions.

Sure. Your point?
I think that there are people who believe they can go around doing stupid shit and that they should not have to face the consequences for doing it. I think those people are wrong.

Sure. Your point?
I think that there are people who believe they can go around doing stupid shit and that they should not have to face the consequences for doing it. I think those people are wrong.
You mean like assaulting someone for saying something? Expressing a personal opinion you find objectionable? You get to decide who does and does not get to have an opinion? Who does and does not get to use their 1st Amendment rights? I find it objectionable that people think it is ok to call Trump Hitler does that mean I get to punch them? Perhaps it would be ok with you if I grabbed them and cut them for expressing an opinion about Trump I find offensive? Or is that DIFFERENT?

Forum List

Back