The Chechnya Brand War

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Perhaps in the first days of the Trump Administration, we'll see a Pepsi land-war in Chechnya, recently in turmoil with Mother Russia.

I wouldn't be shocked if there were Chechnyan War bonds being sold on Facebook --- that's something President Trump would like very much.

Notice the number of negotiation-intrigue politics films recently --- Syriana, Lions for Lambs, Charlie Wilson's War, W.?

Let's see how Planet Hollywood benefits from this Burger King inception? Actually, American fast food vending brands/chains offer street-fare food which is healthy (approved by the FDA), unlike street-fare vendor food found in other countries in Europe and Asia --- that can make you sick!

Will Trump flex his capitalism-trained muscles? I'd like to take my wife to Trump Taj Mahal for Valentine's Day 2017, maybe rent The American on Netflix on my handy-dandy Samsung laptop.

Should I cheer for Trump's hypothetical Chechnyan Pepsi War with North America?

chechnya.png

Design Decades

We might see design divergences between classical look and neo-modern approaches to brand logos.

Does Chechnya want Lucky Charms cereal boxes in their supermarkets and Energizer batteries in their electronics stores?

tapes.jpg

Frogman: Doctor DJ

"I'm your radio host Frogman on Pepsi Proletariat, on Dostoevsky's Chechnyan Radio"

"Yeah, this is Ivan Petrov from Chechnya. How can you hate a USD (US Dollar) genius such as Donald Trump?"

"Well, Ivan, I have to tell you, I need proof before I worship the head of Trump Taj Mahal! I want to talk about the Opium Trade in China with Trump, not NAFTA's connection to Scientology!"

"I'm willing to sell my soul for those McDonald's chicken nuggets, Frogman."

"Ivan, I'd refute you, but I'm enjoying them as we speak with my Munchies Mid-January!"

"Amsterdam is the new Seattle, Frogman."

"Yes, sure Ivan, and the Smithsonian Channel is the new Kremlin!"

frogman.jpg

Forum List

Back