How is this NOT a full fledged invasion?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Immigration System At The 'Breaking Point,' Homeland Security Official Warns

We are on the verge of losing control of our southern border. As countries south of the border begin to implode the waves of refugees and illegals will only continue to grow.

Our nations cities can not even deal with the AMERICAN homeless they are inundated with and many of you want to look the other way as thousands more per day poor across our borders. You want to cry about Trumps budget busting spending out of one side of your mouth while supporting this budget busting invasion.

The CITIZENS on the bottom rung of the ladder are already struggling to stay afloat and you want to inundate the nation with more poor. That influx of millions of poor will DRIVE DOWN the wages of the low skilled. They will drive down the availability of low skilled jobs for AMERICANS.

One has to wonder if you are so desperate to create and expand a new underclass to be your servants that you are willing to condemn the future of our nation....

Imagine the strain this is going to put on our nations welfare and social service programs.... All so you can get your house cleaned, lawn mowed & hope for more democratic votes.

Well, most of them are desperate people escaping their shit hole homes, countries whose worthless "leaders" are proud to help them escape. They figure they can come here, find work, support themselves and their kids, and send some money back home.

So maybe we should stop hiring them so that they know they won't be able to do the above.

Then we could do the smart thing and invest in Central and South America to create low end manufacturing industry and a huge trade & commerce center for the Americas, while at the same time being able to tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves.

Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

Last edited:
The Ruling Class demands open borders, so the MSM and the two criminal gangs (Ds and Rs) dutifully abide.

• Banned
So maybe we should stop hiring them
Unless you are willing to JAIL employers for hiring illegals this is never going to happen.
So how bout we focus on REAL solutions.
You don't have to jail employers.

And I offered a real and independent solution.
No you didn't. You offered pie in the sky nonsense.

It is our GOVERNMENTS JOB to protect the southern border not McDonald's.
Okay, well, good luck with that wall, and good luck deporting millions of people.

We'll see how it goes.

Well, most of them are desperate people escaping their shit hole homes, countries whose worthless "leaders" are proud to help them escape. They figure they can come here, find work, support themselves and their kids, and send some money back home.

So maybe we should stop hiring them so that they know they won't be able to do the above.

Then we could do the smart thing and invest in Central and South America to create low end manufacturing industry and a huge trade & commerce center for the Americas, while at the same time being able to tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves.

South America outside Venezuela can fix itself on it own...

Central America is another story and after decades of proxy-wars in countries like El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Guatemala how do you remove the puppet regimes and cartels our CIA once funded?

Mexico has always been a thorn in our side because of winning and taking land from her, and she will never forgive and forget and again Russia influence along with now China and Iran can be seen.

So as I agree we need to do something but what we do will take many generations to fix the issue and we must remove Russia and China influence from this region of the world...

• Banned
Unless you are willing to JAIL employers for hiring illegals this is never going to happen.

Okay, well, good luck with that wall, and good luck deporting millions of people.

We'll see how it goes.
I never mentioned deportation ya dishonest bitch.

Why can't you fucking people ever stay focused on the damn topic..

Central America is another story and after decades of proxy-wars in countries like El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Guatemala how do you remove the puppet regimes and cartels our CIA once funded?

Mexico has always been a thorn in our side because of winning and taking land from her, and she will never forgive and forget and again Russia influence along with now China and Iran can be seen.

So as I agree we need to do something but what we do will take many generations to fix the issue and we must remove Russia and China influence from this region of the world...
I'd rather make the most of the situation than apply band aids.

But we're stuck with band aids because we can no longer innovate.

We'll see how it goes.

Oh calm down.

What is your plan to stop this invasion?

We'll see how it goes.

Oh calm down.

It is not my job to create a plan. That is what I pay taxes for.

I am calm, I just despise faggots who obfuscate and try to derail topics.

Build the wall

Mac,

Until the people of this fine nation realize the reason for the immigration crisis at the Southern Border is because of our decades of proxy-wars in Central America, Propping up Cartels and Gangs, and failing to remove Russia, China and Iran influence in the region then there is no way we can fix what we broke in the first place...

We'll see how it goes.

Oh calm down.

Build the wall
Okay, build the wall.

If only stuff were this simple.

I am all for investing in those nations and by investing I mean private investments by people and corporations who are looking for a return. Of course one problem is that such petty dictators like the ones controlling those nations have a history of stealing such investments by nationalizing and seizing companies and banks and industries etc. Which of course deters investment.

Either way the government is not investing when it sends aid which is why trump correct to cut off aid to some of those nations

In the mean time regardless of why they are trying to come here it needs to stop and we need to take action to stop them. Escaping a corrupt tyrant or government is not an excuse to break our laws or to help them break our laws.

They need to find somewhere else to go or stay and fight against the leaders who ruin their Homeland

Last edited:

We'll see how it goes.

Oh calm down.

Build the wall
Okay, build the wall.

Things usually are simple. Politicians and hacks make them difficult.

Mac,

Until the people of this fine nation realize the reason for the immigration crisis at the Southern Border is because of our decades of proxy-wars in Central America, Propping up Cartels and Gangs, and failing to remove Russia, China and Iran influence in the region then there is no way we can fix what we broke in the first place...
We don't know how to look at the long term because we're so terrified politically about the short term. I think what we're not seeing is that putting a long term plan into motion can also change short term thinking.

We'll see how it goes.

Oh calm down.

Build the wall
Okay, build the wall.

It is not as simple as many wish it would be .

It has been shown even with parts of the wall already built Cartels dig under it while our INS and DEA ignore it until election year to show they are doing something.

Also let say the wall is built like Grandpa want what happens when a Democrat win the Oval Office and has the House and Senate again like Obama did from 2009 to 2011?

I am willing to bet the Democrats will defund the maintenance of the wall allowing the Cartels to tear it down for them for free.

So it is not as simple and those thinking their political party will stay in power for decades are not being realistic and every two years you run the chance of at least losing the House.

So I agree better solutions are needed and the Wall is not one of them.

Forum List

Back