The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
- Aug 4, 2018
- Reaction score
- Boston, MA
The people of this nation have spoken. They have delivered us a clear victory. A convincing victory. A victory for “We the People.” We have won with the most votes ever cast for a presidential ticket in the history of this nation — 81 million. I am humbled by the trust and confidence you have […]
His website is:
A Presidency for All Americans | Joe Biden for President ...
But he has signed how many executive orders?
President Joe Biden has signed a flurry of executive orders, actions and memorandums aimed at rapidly addressing the coronavirus pandemic and dismantling many of former President Donald Trump's policies. See them all here.
I do not believe you can unify a country by:
- Signing the multiple executive orders;
- Relaxing border security;
- Not making up any ground on COVID-19...Trump is responsible for operation warp speed (Biden said so himself);
- Eliminating jobs in fracking;
- Eliminating the gains made in sanctuary cities as in reversing Trump's measure to defund them as sanctuary cities. Many dislike sanctuary cities for obvious reasons.
Both candidates have spent the last 12 months running from reporters questions — except those few that had been approved ahead of time.
Biden ran on unity. And IT IS EARLY AND I PERSONALLY WANT TO GIVE HIM MORE TIME.
What does everyone else think? Has Biden been remotely unifying?