How is Biden unifying the country?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

His website is:
A Presidency for All Americans | Joe Biden for President ...

But he has signed how many executive orders?

I do not believe you can unify a country by:

• Signing the multiple executive orders;
  • Relaxing border security;
  • Not making up any ground on COVID-19...Trump is responsible for operation warp speed (Biden said so himself);
  • Eliminating jobs in fracking;
  • Eliminating the gains made in sanctuary cities as in reversing Trump's measure to defund them as sanctuary cities. Many dislike sanctuary cities for obvious reasons.
Buyer's Remorse

Biden ran on unity. And IT IS EARLY AND I PERSONALLY WANT TO GIVE HIM MORE TIME.

What does everyone else think? Has Biden been remotely unifying?

Thank you

All his Unity rambling is just politi-speak.As a proffessional lifetime politician, it's the type of thing one would expect him to say. It sounded good to his base and it makes nice news headlines.
He cant unify people he doesn't even understand. I dont really believe he is that in touch with the needs of Americans, other than what his special interest groups put on his desk.

All he's done is unified the Democrats into thinking they really won something, and that they finally got rid of Trump. Neither one is true.

Not my president, no way no how.

Boo Hoo Hoo
1614647380370.png

His website is:

• Not making up any ground on COVID-19...Trump is responsible for operation warp speed (Biden said so himself);
  • Eliminating the gains made in sanctuary cities as in reversing Trump's measure to defund them as sanctuary cities. Many dislike sanctuary cities for obvious reasons.
Buyer's Remorse

Biden ran on unity. And IT IS EARLY AND I PERSONALLY WANT TO GIVE HIM MORE TIME.

Thank you

Unifying does not mean doing what Republican office holders want him to do. His actions have been popular with the American people...that's bipartisan enough.

His website is:

Buyer's Remorse

Thank you

Unifying does not mean doing what Republican office holders want him to do. His actions have been popular with the American people...that's bipartisan enough.
His website says “President for all Americans” it doesn’t say “President for enough Americans” please stick to the OP.

How is Biden unifying the country?-AzogWhatever

He had 81,000,000 voters get him in the White House. 81,000,000 unified people told the last guy to leave and don't let the door hit him on the way out.
You’re trolling. Your disturbing avatar should learn to read. His website reads for ALL Americans not just those that voted for him. Why not change it to what you said?

I'm trolling?

You've mentioned my avatar in every post you've made in my topics for the last 3 weeks, bro. If I'm trolling then you're king of the bridge. I'm beginning to think you have a crush on me, it's that bad.

I'm trolling?

You've mentioned my avatar in every post you've made in my topics for the last 3 weeks, bro. If I'm trolling then you're king of the bridge. I'm beginning to think you have a crush on me, it's that bad.
Why not explain why you’re using it since you’re a female? Also his website says for ALL Americans if you’re not trolling why don’t you address it? I am on to you, witch.

I understand why you would think I'm Female. It makes you feel better since none talk to you IRL. But I am, in fact, male.

I understand why you would think I'm Female. It makes you feel better since none talk to you IRL. But I am, in fact, male.
Bullshit. Whatever. Address the OP. Why does his website say “ALL” Americans when it’s only those who voted for him?

Forum List

Back