How has your marriage been hurt?

But the responses show that only a minority think so. The vast majority do not believe it to have made a difference. Its just a dwindling minoity of whining crackpots who have a problem. Because true Americans are sound people.
Morality doesnt apply to leftist Tards like you.

Only the perverted parties accept it. No one really agrees, they just look the other way as you fling BS at anyone dares to tell you NO.

I dont agree with it. I think when they adopt they screw that kids life up.

Its a mental illness. Now to the point of pushung BS in schools

For years conservatives have lied and fearmongered that allowing same-sex couples access to marriage law would ‘harm’ marriage.

It’s hasn’t – because it’s a lie.

Nope, look at the marriage rate, the birth rate and the average age of marriage.

Not good,

And because you bastardized the concept of “similarly situated” to include nonsense, we now have men competing in woman’s sports and in women’s private areas.

You’ll get no thank you from me.

fail. My daughter doesn't want to race against a boy and she's banned from competition for the rest of the year

Which has nothing at all to do with same sex marriage.

Do try to stay on topic, just this once.

Morality doesnt apply to leftist Tards like you.

Only the perverted parties accept it. No one really agrees, they just look the other way as you fling BS at anyone dares to tell you NO.

I dont agree with it. I think when they adopt they screw that kids life up.

Its a mental illness. Now to the point of pushung BS in schools
Thanks for your crazy minorrity opinion.. Obviously not rvidence based.

No, we are saying to totally different things. You are saying that civil marriage does not exist, that all that exist is religious marriage.

I am saying that religious marriage and civil marriage are two separate things, that both can exist without the other being involved.

And you know this to be true because you went out of your way to register your religious marriage with the Govt so that you could reap all the benefits of a civil marriage, benefits a religious marriage does not confer on you
What other government services or functions should religious people not take part of? Should we not participate at all in the country?

Wouldn’t the fair thing to do if you find it hypocritical to take the government benefits give me the option of not participating in the tax system either? It has to be fair on both sides right? I promise I won’t take any of the deductions for marriage but in return you don’t get to demand I pay into that system.

The cleaner solution is what I suggested way back in this thread. Get the government out of marriage all together. They then can’t provide or deny benefits to anyone nor do they get to define what it is.

What other government services or functions should religious people not take part of? Should we not participate at all in the country?

I never said you should not take part in anything. Just pointed out that you choose to have a civil marriage as well as your religious one

The cleaner solution is what I suggested way back in this thread. Get the government out of marriage all together. They then can’t provide or deny benefits to anyone nor do they get to define what it is.

I have been saying that for years and years.

Welcome aboard!

But the responses show that only a minority think so. The vast majority do not believe it to have made a difference. Its just a dwindling minoity of whining crackpots who have a problem. Because true Americans are sound people.
A minority of people thought slavery was wrong at one point. A minority of people thought the earth was round. A majority of people think it's ok to beat their wives in some countries. A majority of people think it's ok to throw gay people off buildings in some parts of the world. Are they right because they hold the majority opinion?

A minority of people thought slavery was wrong at one point. A minority of people thought the earth was round. A majority of people think it's ok to beat their wives in some countries. A majority of people think it's ok to throw gay people off buildings in some parts of the world. Are they right because they hold the majority opinion?
You need to consider the direction of travel.

Because that’s the law since government decided they somehow for some reason needed to be involved. It had no bearing on the actual ceremony or the function of the event. It was just red tape so they could collect 15 bucks.
More like it was to protect women from a husband who would abandon them and their children leaving them with nothing.

Forum List

Back