How feminists deceive women

I have no doubt about what kind of woman I consider better: a woman of the patriarchal type, beautiful, smart, who does not interfere in men's affairs and does not yap like a smelly bitch.

That's my point nitwit ... A woman is in no way required to care what you think the perfect woman is.
You're the person stinking up the place acting like you can better decide what a woman should be predicated to be.

She isn't asking your retarded ass for permission,
and doesn't care if you are offended and wish she would just let you have your way... :thup:

You cannot control her anymore and she can decide what she wants.

A woman does not need a man. She chooses to take a man as her husband. My first wife was a stay-at-home Mom. The true feminists we knew had no issue with her choice, because it was HER choice (and ours).

A real man does not expect a woman to forego what she wants in life just to be his subordinate.

With all your feigned sophistication and superiority, you admit to being divorced.
The most important decision of your life, after how you will spend eternity, and you blew it.
Giggle that one down WinterBorn.

You remind me of the local president of Mensa, also a divorcee and an obese one at that.
It is for such reasons that I never wanted to join Mensa. Atheists are constantly patting themselves on the back for their broadcast "intellectualism." The Unabomber is a genius. He just enjoyed killing people, that's all.

Also while we're on the subject of "feminism" (sick), note that that "feminists" (sick) always cite "the law" backing up the slaughter of innocent, helpless unborn babies. This is the same Supreme Court which handed down the Dred Scott decision, proclaiming that blacks were not American citizens and should remain slaves. "The Law!"

"The Law" also broke numerous lawful treaties with Indian Nations when gold was discovered o their land promised to them.

So much for "THE LAW" in America.

With all your feigned sophistication and superiority, you admit to being divorced.
The most important decision of your life, after how you will spend eternity, and you blew it.

You remind me of the local president of Mensa, also a divorcee and an obese one at that.
It is for such reasons that I never wanted to join Mensa. Atheists are constantly patting themselves on the back for their broadcast "intellectualism." The Unabomber is a genius. He just enjoyed killing people, that's all.

Also while we're on the subject of "feminism" (sick), note that that "feminists" (sick) always cite "the law" backing up the slaughter of innocent, helpless unborn babies. This is the same Supreme Court which handed down the Dred Scott decision, proclaiming that blacks were not American citizens and should remain slaves. "The Law!"

"The Law" also broke numerous lawful treaties with Indian Nations when gold was discovered o their land promised to them.

Sounds like more INCEL......funny how the sad little misogynists seem to flock to the Far Right.

If "Many Americans link feminism with man hating," you can thank "feminists" (sick) for that.
"Feminists" (sick), a one-word oxymoron, badmouth men with relish, with transgender zeal, and then they act like men, dress like men, try to become men.

"You can't be a feminist unless you are a lesbian." - Some "feminist" (sick) leader

"Equal opportunities" do NOT include being paid equal pay for work that is qualitatively and quantitatively inferior. U.S. Open Tennis pays women the same as men DESPITE the facts that :
1. Men have to win 3 sets while women must win only 2 sets, and
2. The 200th ranked male player can destroy the top ranked woman.
#203 did just that to Venus and Serena Williams in one day. He said "I had to lower my play to the level of 500 just to make it fun."

So much for the equal opportunities lie.
I am a software engineer and want to be software architect someday. Are you saying I have no right to pursue my goals because i am a woman? We are one third of tech workers and the number is growing.

I am a software engineer and want to be software architect someday. Are you saying I have no right to pursue my goals because i am a woman? We are one third of tech workers and the number is growing.

Leftists, like you, put YOUR words into other people's mouths and then condemn them/us for what YOU said. You can't think straight. How many women are bricklayers? One percent.
Don't you think you should be a bricklayer? They make good money. IT's hard, dirty work, but women are so VERY STRONG, aren't they/you?

Leftists, like you, put YOUR words into other people's mouths and then condemn them/us for what YOU said. You can't think straight. How many women are bricklayers? One percent.
Don't you think you should be a bricklayer? They make good money. IT's hard, dirty work, but women are so VERY STRONG, aren't they/you?
Women are the majority of school teachers. is education not important? The majority of healthcare workers are women .is healthcare not important? If anyone here is leftist it is you.

Last edited:
This is progressivism 101. Including "Progressive Feminism"

The topic of the thread is a futile attempt to anchor a ship that has already sailed ... :auiqs.jpg:
The poor bastard is not going to put that genie back in the bottle.

People can get tied in knots over feminism and however they want to define it ... But the damage is done.

If men in particular are so worried about militant feminism ...
They should take a closer look at what they are trying to do to reverse course, and why anyone had to be militant in the first place.

They need to wake up or keep beating their head against a wall ...
And if they don't like beating their head against a wall, they should have never insisted that was to only option they were going to allow women.

That is, before that, only men could demand such compensation?

Is rape legal in the US? Is it forbidden only in marriage and only in relation to women?

Before that women could not sue for damages for workplace sexual harrassment.

Before 1993, many states had what was called the marital exception. If you were married to her, it was not considered rape if your forced her to have sex with you.

It's not what I think it's what the law says

In the system imposed by feminism, success is mainly have hermaphrodites and not women.

Therefore, there are almost no beautiful feminine women left in Europe. There are still a lot of them in the USA, because in the USA the rot began recently, since the Obama days.

Your claims about hermaphrodites is laughable. Women who seek their own way are still women, despite your claims. They do not cease to be women because they want a career, or choose not to be a man's underling.

Obama? LMAO!! Even the most recent advance I spoke of was more than a decade before Obama. The liberation of women started in the 1960s in force.

4a3e6b663d2c6521db20bab19bb43ebe.jpg

A woman being able to form her own opinions is precisely what feminists want.

It is YOU who wants women who need a man to tell her what her opinions should be.

I have no doubt about what kind of woman I consider better: a woman of the patriarchal type, beautiful, smart, who does not interfere in men's affairs and does not yap like a smelly bitch.

Right. You want a woman who knows her place and accepts that she will be told what to do.

Yes, I am divorced. I have never hidden that fact. It was the best for both of us, after almost 20 years of marriage.

Your threats of eternity in a lake of fire is just another bit of nonsense from someone who pretends to intelligence.

The topic of the thread is a futile attempt to anchor a ship that has already sailed ... :auiqs.jpg:
The poor bastard is not going to put that genie back in the bottle.

People can get tied in knots over feminism and however they want to define it ... But the damage is done.

If men in particular are so worried about militant feminism ...
They should take a closer look at what they are trying to do to reverse course, and why anyone had to be militant in the first place.

They need to wake up or keep beating their head against a wall ...
And if they don't like beating their head against a wall, they should have never insisted that was to only option they were going to allow women.

Sorry, but bullshit.
Seriously.
A well run society/culture needs both feminine and masculinity. Both.
And "reverse course"... complete bullshit. Men "reversed course" decades ago. I am 57 years old, and the kind of sexism that existed when I entered the workplace in the mid 80s is holy shit compared to what little is left today. All this faux outrage and metoo gals have no idea what sexism and sexual aggression is. None. A man looks at them - and they call it "visual rape" and "mental rape". FFS. Like gals don't look at men in the same way. :rolleyes:
But as with pretty much everything else, society and causes go from one extreme to the next. "Toxic Masculinity" is a bullshit phrase made up to justify treating men like shit. Name one "toxic" behavior that women don't also do. You can't.
And don't give me extremes.
If the feminist extremist succeed in their clear campaign to emasculate boys - we are going to be in serious trouble as a society.
Masculinity has it's negative traits. And so does femininity. We have come a long-long way to eradicate sexism and misogyny. It is now all to easy to go too far and begin sexism against men. And we are past that point. Just look at the entertainment industries treatment of men.

Sorry, but bullshit.
Seriously.
A well run society/culture needs both feminine and masculinity. Both.
And "reverse course"... complete bullshit. Men "reversed course" decades ago. I am 57 years old, and the kind of sexism that existed when I entered the workplace in the mid 80s is holy shit compared to what little is left today. All this faux outrage and metoo gals have no idea what sexism and sexual aggression is. None. A man looks at them - and they call it "visual rape" and "mental rape". FFS. Like gals don't look at men in the same way. :rolleyes:
But as with pretty much everything else, society and causes go from one extreme to the next. "Toxic Masculinity" is a bullshit phrase made up to justify treating men like shit. Name one "toxic" behavior that women don't also do. You can't.
And don't give me extremes.
If the feminist extremist succeed in their clear campaign to emasculate boys - we are going to be in serious trouble as a society.
Masculinity has it's negative traits. And so does femininity. We have come a long-long way to eradicate sexism and misogyny. It is now all to easy to go too far and begin sexism against men. And we are past that point. Just look at the entertainment industries treatment of men.

I'll let you know if and when you have anything to offer that is appealing.
Otherwise ... I will remain firm in the idea that people can self-govern and make responsible decisions without your input.

I don't hate men, women or even fruitloops that cannot seem to figure out who they are.
I have no problem influencing everyone around me with a constant and relentless desire to pursue excellence
and continuous improvement over any desire to pursue mediocrity.

I don't give a fuck what you think is "best for society" ... :thup:

I'll let you know if and when you have anything to offer that is appealing.
Otherwise ... I will remain firm in the idea that people can self-govern and make responsible decisions without your input.

I don't hate men, women or even fruitloops that cannot seem to figure out who they are.
I have no problem influencing everyone around me with a constant and relentless desire to pursue excellence
and continuous improvement over any desire to pursue mediocrity.

I don't give a fuck what you think is best for society ... :thup:

Thank you. I feel the same way.

Brick layers do make good money. But the work is hard on the body. There are better ways to make money in blue collar professions.

Women are the majority of school teachers. is education not important? The majority of healthcare workers are women .is healthcare not important? If anyone here is leftist it is you.
You miss the point entirely, intentionally. Do what you want. I don't care. Men don't care.
Just stop your eternal whining and bitching that you are so mistreated when you are doing better than ever.
There you Leftists go again, putting YOUR words in MY mouth and then condemning me for what YOU SAID. Despicable but all too common of you Leftists.

On the subject of education, one of my forty plus websites:

The Education Fraud

Forum List

Back