How feminists deceive women

No. Russia was not at all conservative in the American sense, at best it was the center and the left. There has never been such a right-wing system as under Reagan in Russia. In general, Russia has always leaned to the right when America was on the right. Under Eisenhower is especially strong.

There was a lot of hypocrisy in terms of sex. Homosexuality was widespread in prisons, but officials usually say that Russia is conservative in sex. I don't think this is true.
I lived in USA since 1983. Recently USA became a truly Totalitarian Progressive Society. USA 2022 has orders of magnitude less Freedom then in the past.

Nevertheless, it is de facto legal.

In USA both sex workers and clients are punished severely.
Agree.
In the United States, in general, morals are more puritanical, despite the fact that everyone is trying to prove the opposite. I noticed this a long time ago. There is little debauchery on American social media. Babies are much better protected, in the US it's illegal to even show a baby's nipples, right?

Relative Ethics
By the way, with regard to sex in Russia, the most disgusting "liberal" habit is to fuck a crowd of one woman. This is really in the order of things, and I never liked it, I even physically disdained to do it when I thought that the liquid of the previous man remained in there. They did not even hesitate to show it in "patriotic" film, in the film "9th Company" it is presented as a normal phenomenon.

How common is this in the US?

Women are victims of feminists. What they really want is not equal rights, but women's rights. They want a normal family, a man as a support, they want romance, healthy sex and sublime love, they want a normal atmosphere in the family, they want to engage in female creativity, wear beautiful dresses, attract men, be fragile "princesses", dream of a prince on a white horse. They want to be told: look how feminine she is!, look how good she is in women's affairs!, she sews beautifully!, look how she dances tango!, look how her husband loves her!

Etc.

rycar-v-dospexax-na-kone-i-devushka.jpg

All these women's rights, the very right to be a woman, was taken away from them by feminists.

They just rape them.

original.jpg
Feminists are raping women???

You are barking mad

Women are victims of feminists. What they really want is not equal rights, but women's rights. They want a normal family, a man as a support, they want romance, healthy sex and sublime love, they want a normal atmosphere in the family, they want to engage in female creativity, wear beautiful dresses, attract men, be fragile "princesses", dream of a prince on a white horse. They want to be told: look how feminine she is!, look how good she is in women's affairs!, she sews beautifully!, look how she dances tango!, look how her husband loves her!

Etc.

rycar-v-dospexax-na-kone-i-devushka.jpg

All these women's rights, the very right to be a woman, was taken away from them by feminists.

They just rape them.

original.jpg

Hey brother. I just posted a thread called "REVERSE "me too" movement or a JOKE?" -- I think you might be able to appreciate what I
said about wanting to be one of the good guys but also feeling seduced by the Blond sexy woman who has started a new movement
called "MEN ARE GODS." That's the title of her book. Sugar Kane is her name. My wife won't give me her opinion on that movement.
But I think it's interesting that some of these young women are coming forth saying they hate Feminists.

I think feminists become feminists because they are usually ugly as sin. They only have a pick of the losers in life to get laid

They loathe attractive chicks and are bitterly jealous. Many of these feminists are so fucking ugly that carpet munching is a resort to sexual frustration

Hope I explained it well
So funny....so INCEL.

Forum List

Back