How feminists deceive women

It is especially suspicious that the left states switched to this later than all

There are an extremist few feminists that hate men. But the overwhelming majority do not. They simply want equality.
Depends on how you define equality.
Equal pay for equal work is not equality. To the simple mind it is, but when you factor in TRUE equal measures - it most certainly is not.
I have two children. One a boy, the oldest a girl.
My son and her have the same exact degree. Both work at major hospitals in a large city.
Last year he made $30k more than her... the outrage!! The outrage!!
Buuut... she took 7 weeks off for maternity leave, and now that she has a child she isn't volunteering as much etc. He is... and also wants to progress more in the field. She doesn't.
On paper - they have the same job.

Depends on how you define equality.
Equal pay for equal work is not equality. To the simple mind it is, but when you factor in TRUE equal measures - it most certainly is not.
I have two children. One a boy, the oldest a girl.
My son and her have the same exact degree. Both work at major hospitals in a large city.
Last year he made $30k more than her... the outrage!! The outrage!!
Buuut... she took 7 weeks off for maternity leave, and now that she has a child she isn't volunteering as much etc. He is... and also wants to progress more in the field. She doesn't.
On paper - they have the same job.

It is less about equal pay and more about rights.

It was not until 1993 that all 50 states made marital rape illegal.
It was not until 1974 that women were allowed to get a credit card without their husband's signature.
It was not until 1985 that women could divorce their husbands for irreconcilable differences.
It was not until 1986 that women could seek damages for workplace sexual harrassment.

And just one more little tidbit. Can you guess the #1 cause of death for pregnant women in the US? Murder.

Yes. It was the initiative of the communists. Feminists were communists

Well, the fact is that every state voted 'Yes' on the amendment. So it passed. And given that women represent 51% or 52% of the population, I doubt it will ever be revoked.

Two ugly Marxist women, Clara Zetkin and Rosa Luxembourg, stood out in particular. They advocated abortion, the destruction of the family, and so on, in the spirit of slave piggistry and Marxism

Roza-i-Klara-182x300.jpg

Well, the fact is that every state voted 'Yes' on the amendment. So it passed. And given that women represent 51% or 52% of the population, I doubt it will ever be revoked.
This looks like corruption and needs to be investigated.

But in any case, this is only suffrage and not gender equality.

There is no further path to equality, this is a left scam.
In addition to equality in voting, there is no other gender equality in the United States legally.

I would say that allowing women to seek damages for workplace sexual harrassment was another step towards equality. As was making marital rape illegal.

Last edited:
It is less about equal pay and more about rights.

It was not until 1993 that all 50 states made marital rape illegal.
It was not until 1974 that women were allowed to get a credit card without their husband's signature.
It was not until 1985 that women could divorce their husbands for irreconcilable differences.
It was not until 1986 that women could seek damages for workplace sexual harrassment.

And just one more little tidbit. Can you guess the #1 cause of death for pregnant women in the US? Murder.
Great, fantastic... but I don't think in binary terms.
Nothing is 100% bad or 100% good.
My absolute belief is feminism since the 1980s or so is more bad than it is good.
With far too many of the leaders and spokespersons are "militant" anti-men.

Great, fantastic... but I don't think in binary terms.
Nothing is 100% bad or 100% good.
My absolute belief is feminism since the 1980s or so is more bad than it is good.
With far too many of the leaders and spokespersons are "militant" anti-men.

And you think the average woman is unable to make that distinction?

There is no further path to equality, this is a left scam.
In addition to equality in voting, there is no other gender equality in the United States legally.

What's awesome is that many women have made advances in the past.
Now ... A woman doesn't have to give shit what you think and can be the best she can be.
Screw Equality ... Why would she want to be mediocre at best?

Some women have just escaped your delusional garbage and embraced the opportunity to excel.
There are women who are more successful, happy, and live a far more fulfilling life than you could ever provide.

If lucky enough ... Those women can find someone that will accept the challenge ... :thup:

Last edited:
A woman doesn't have to give shit what you think and can be better than you.

It's not what I think it's what the law says

Some women have just escaped your delusional garbage and embraced the opportunity to excel.
There are women who are more successful, happy, and live a far more fulfilling life than you could ever provide.

If lucky enough ... Those women can find someone that will accept the challenge ... :thup:

In the system imposed by feminism, success is mainly have hermaphrodites and not women.

Therefore, there are almost no beautiful feminine women left in Europe. There are still a lot of them in the USA, because in the USA the rot began recently, since the Obama days.

Moscow declared gender equality in 1917. From about the 1930s, this was already in the constitution.

Forum List

Back