How feminists deceive women

You miss the point entirely, intentionally. Do what you want. I don't care. Men don't care.
Just stop your eternal whining and bitching that you are so mistreated when you are doing better than ever.
There you Leftists go again, putting YOUR words in MY mouth and then condemning me for what YOU SAID. Despicable but all too common of you Leftists.

On the subject of education, one of my forty plus websites:

(no title)
Of course education means nothing to you. You never had any. a Marxist pig like you calling someone else leftist:auiqs.jpg:thanks for making me laugh Commie.

Last edited:

I'll let you know if and when you have anything to offer that is appealing.
Otherwise ... I will remain firm in the idea that people can self-govern and make responsible decisions without your input.

I don't hate men, women or even fruitloops that cannot seem to figure out who they are.
I have no problem influencing everyone around me with a constant and relentless desire to pursue excellence
and continuous improvement over any desire to pursue mediocrity.

I don't give a fuck what you think is "best for society" ... :thup:

Uh... okay. :rolleyes:
Whatever... I don't believe I said a single thing about who you are, or who I think you should be or what you want to do.
But, typical today, it is perfectly fine for you to make sweeping generalizations in something that supports your opinion, and vehemently reject anything that doesn't.

Here is my surprise look : 😒

Uh... okay. :rolleyes:
Whatever... I don't believe I said a single thing about who you are, or who I think you should be or what you want to do.
But, typical today, it is perfectly fine for you to make sweeping generalizations in something that supports your opinion, and vehemently reject anything that doesn't.

Here is my surprise look : 😒

What is either sweeping or general about not caring about people who are not focused on what is precisely in front of them?

What I want has nothing to do with you, or anyone that I cannot help or influence.
It is not an opinion ... It's how shit gets done without fighting with nitwits over nonsense.

The desire to pursue Continuous Improvement not only automatically suggests that whatever you are doing can be done better ...
But also requires and understanding that Adaptation and Innovation are the keys to success.
You can tell me how fucked up things are and that doesn't matter to me ...
I don't need to agree with you, and I don't require you to agree with me.

Surprise, surprise ... You're fucking useless ... :auiqs.jpg:

What is either sweeping or general about not caring about people who are not focused on what is precisely in front of them?

What I want has nothing to do with you, or anyone that I cannot help or influence.
It is not an opinion ... It's how shit gets done without fighting with nitwits over nonsense.

The desire to pursue Continuous Improvement not only automatically suggests that whatever you are doing can be done better ...
But also requires and understanding that Adaptation and Innovation are the keys to success.
You can tell me how fucked up things are and that doesn't matter to me ...
I don't need to agree with you, and I don't require you to agree with me.

Surprise, surprise ... You're fucking useless ... :auiqs.jpg:

Well obviously you are having a different conversation than everyone else.
No one here is talking about you. Except you.
And a person seeking to continuously improve themselves... who says that is bad? And what does that have to do with whether feminism is going to far or not?
"Requires understanding"?... hahahahaha - and after you say that you go on to say how you don't give a fuck what others think... LOL... that is golden. :lol:

Well obviously you are having a different conversation than everyone else.
No one here is talking about you. Except you.
And a person seeking to continuously improve themselves... who says that is bad? And what does that have to do with whether feminism is going to far or not?
Requires understanding?... hahahahaha - and after you say that you go on to say how you don't give a fuck what others think... LOL... that is golden. :lol:

Continuous Improvement understands that Militant Feminism was created by men who tried to hold women down.
Continuous Improvement has no use whatsoever for men who just want to complain about militant feminism ...
Especially when they are what caused it.

You push and pull and talk about society, which is nothing other than a sweeping generalization by definition.

I posted I would let you know when you offered something appealing.
You failed to understand what that meant ... :auiqs.jpg:

Offer something other than sweeping generalizations and useless garbage,
and maybe we can talk about it.

Last edited:

Continuous Improvement understands that Militant Feminism was created by men who tried to hold women down.
Continuous Improvement has no use whatsoever for men who just want to complain about militant feminism ...
Especially when they are what caused it.

You push and pull and talk about society, which is nothing other than a sweeping generalization by definition.

I posted I would let you know when you offered something appealing.
You failed to understand what that meant ... :auiqs.jpg:

Offer something other than sweeping generalizations and useless garbage,
and maybe we can talk about it.

Wow - you need some counseling to shed off that chip on your shoulder.
"Men who just want to complain about militant feminism... who are the ones who caused it".
No. We. Are. Not.
I contributed to no such thing. But your assumption, again, shows your ingrained aggressions against men. Otherwise, you wouldn't say that... and certainly wouldn't assume of me. Which is absurd.

Sorry you have this outlook on others. Demanding of them, while you are flippant towards them at the same time.
Glad I don't know you. Again - you show some true colors of yourself when you go on about a need for understanding, and then immediately follow that with how you don't give a fuck about what others think.
Hypocrisy much?

Of course education means nothing to you. You never had any. a Marxist pig like you calling someone else leftist:auiqs.jpg:thanks for making me laugh Commie.

1. Chemical Engineer
2. MBA
3. Earned millions with my education and hard work
4. US Army Veteran
5. Dedicated Republican since high school

Your hateful lies have no place here or anywhere else.
You've been reported to the administration, such as it is, for whatever they do to haters like you.
Laugh at that.

Wow - you need some counseling to shed off that chip on your shoulder.
"Men who just want to complain about militant feminism... who are the ones who caused it".
No. We. Are. Not.
I contributed to no such thing. But your assumption, again, shows your ingrained aggressions against men. Otherwise, you wouldn't say that... and certainly wouldn't assume of me. Which is absurd.

Sorry you have this outlook on others, demanding of them, while flippant towards them.
Glad I don't know you.

There wasn't a question mark at the end of the statement.
You don't have to agree, and I wasn't asking for your permission.

If you think me telling you that I will not comply with your desire to characterize it any other way ...
Somehow means I have a chip on my shoulder ... That's your problem and not mine.

It's not my outlook ... It's what you post.
I don't hold you responsible for anything you haven't done, even if all you have accomplished is making an excuse.

Men trying to establish everyone's role in life according to what they believed to be "best for society" ...
Are what caused Militant Feminism whether or not you like it characterized that way.

Last edited:
1. Chemical Engineer
2. MBA
3. Earned millions with my education and hard work
4. US Army Veteran
5. Dedicated Republican since high school

Your hateful lies have no place here or anywhere else.
You've been reported to the administration, such as it is, for whatever they do to haters like you.
Laugh at that.
You are going to tell on me now? What a wimp:auiqs.jpg:You are a poor excuse for a man for sure. Now go cry to your mother little boy.

There wasn't a question mark at the end of the statement.
You don't have to agree, and I wasn't asking for your permission.

If you think me telling you that I will not comply with your desire to characterize it any other way ...
Somehow means I have a chip on my shoulder ... That's your problem and not mine.

It's not my outlook ... It's what you post.
I don't hold you responsible for anything you haven't done, even if all you have accomplished is making an excuse.

Men trying to establish everyone's role in life according to what they believed to be "best for society" ...
Are what caused Militant Feminism whether or not you like it characterized that way.

Hahaha....
"Men trying to establish everyone's role in life.... = bad.
Women trying to establish everyone's role in life.... = good.

Funny stuff.

Goodbye

Hahaha....
"Men trying to establish everyone's role in life.... = bad.
Women trying to establish everyone's role in life.... = good.

Funny stuff.

Goodbye

See ... That's something else you posted that is completely useless and doesn't represent anything I support.
Nothing about self-governance and people making responsible decisions involves anyone else telling them what to do.

You cannot twist it into being something it isn't ... No matter how flippant you want to be ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Why can't an incel fuck an ugly feminist who no one fucks?
Some men have a problem with being unable to find sexual partners.
Some women have a problem with being unable to form long-term relationships. Many divorced women over 40 yo are also bitter about men.

Notice: Sex is not a right! Relationships are not a right! These are interests but not rights.

InCels who blame women for their situation are wrong. Likewise women who do not have long-term partners and blame men are wrong.

Fortunately Russia has outgrown Progressivism. Now, Progressive Totalitarianism is in USA.
I'm not sure. I don’t fully understand Putin’s position, maybe he is a crypto-oppositionist, but since 2014 Russia has been rapidly moving towards progressivism and totalitarianism. In other words, to the left.

I'm not sure. I don’t fully understand Putin’s position, maybe he is a crypto-oppositionist, but since 2014 Russia has been rapidly moving towards progressivism and totalitarianism. In other words, to the left.
Fortunately, Russia is still much more Conservative then USA.

No, it's illegal. The organization of a brothel is punished criminally, prostitution is administratively punished. In reality, few people are punished for this, but formally it is prohibited.
Nevertheless, it is de facto legal.

In USA both sex workers and clients are punished severely.

Fortunately, Russia is still much more Conservative then USA.
No. Russia was not at all conservative in the American sense, at best it was the center and the left. There has never been such a right-wing system as under Reagan in Russia. In general, Russia has always leaned to the right when America was on the right. Under Eisenhower is especially strong.

There was a lot of hypocrisy in terms of sex. Homosexuality was widespread in prisons, but officials usually say that Russia is conservative in sex. I don't think this is true.

Forum List

Back