How feminists deceive women

Nobody needed to ask them to do it. They did it because women deserve to be in control of their own lives.
In other words, they decided for women what they supposedly need. They raped women

suffragettes-who-have-never-been-kissed.jpg

In other words, they decided for women what they supposedly need. They raped women

Jeez, that is ignorant.

No woman is forced to have a career. No woman is forced to seek equality. They could easily be a housewife and stay-at-home Mom.

You are just angry that women do not see you as the prize you think you are.

Depends on your definition of feminism. Many Americans link feminism with man hating. Where I am it means equal opportunities. Freedom to go after your goals and we all have different goals.
"Many Americans correctly link feminism with man hating."
There fixed it for you.

Jeez, that is ignorant.

No woman is forced to have a career. No woman is forced to seek equality. They could easily be a housewife and stay-at-home Mom.

You are just angry that women do not see you as the prize you think you are.
These are empty words. They imposed a culture of hermaphroditism, and instead of getting married, normal women now go to a brothel, and hermaphrodites buy men for themselves.

The same thing happened in the USSR with alcoholism. No one forced you to be a pig, but when around a pig it’s hard not to get into a pigistry. So almost everyone drank.

These are empty words. They imposed a culture of hermaphroditism, and instead of getting married, normal women now go to a brothel, and hermaphrodites buy men for themselves.

The same thing happened in the USSR with alcoholism. No one forced you to be a pig, but when around a pig it’s hard not to get into a pigistry. So almost everyone drank.

Your use of the word "hermaphrodite" is simply ridiculous. And women don't go to a brothel instead of getting married.

If women want a man just for sex, there are plenty of men willing and eager to help them out.

No one forced me to be a pig. Since I am not a pig, that makes perfect sense. My words are far from empty. However, your words claiming feminists forced women into brothels and turned them into hermaphrodites are just lies.

It was simple. All 48 states voted Yes on the constitutional amendment.
It looks like a lie. I have no information other than that it was adopted by Congress, several decades after it was submitted for consideration.
Muddy story

Your use of the word "hermaphrodite" is simply ridiculous. And women don't go to a brothel instead of getting married.
They are forced to do it. "freedom" makes inexperienced girls whores already at school, and then no one needs them, and feminists have business acumen and money.

It looks like a lie. I have no information other than that it was adopted by Congress, several decades after it was submitted for consideration.
Muddy story

What it look like to you is of no relevance. It was ratified by all 48 states.

They are forced to do it. "freedom" makes inexperienced girls whores already at school, and then no one needs them, and feminists have business acumen and money.

LOL!! You are just trying to find someone to blame for your own shortcomings and failure with women. It will never go back to the days of women being 2nd class citizens.

Forum List

Back