I noticed something this week.........

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I was out yesterday, driving to the grocery store for my $100 sack of groceries.......and I noticed a lot of posters staked in the ground along the roads for a lot of military people running for political office this year.

All of them running Republican, none of them DementiacRat. Hmmm, I wonder WHY (he asks sarcastically)?????

Because you live in flyover wasteland

I WISH! That would mean LESS DementiacRats slithering into this state and giving us all cancer and other diseases!!!

Unfortunately, if this "wasteland" stopped producing beef, chicken, and produce, you'd be starving to death in your little snowflake hidey hole!!!

Because you live in flyover wasteland

So you fly over this....
1646678338198.png

To get to this...
1646678433686.png

Knock yourself out......

Idiot.

I'd rather live in the worst damn flyover shithole I could find rather than subject myself to the best of the shithole blue cities. Talk about a waste.
I do. I did. It was.

Except my flyover haven has only one thing wrong with it -- occasionally being downwind of my neighbor's cattle herd.

Whew! Fly right over my precious ass, bitches!

Idiot.

I'd rather live in the worst damn flyover shithole I could find rather than subject myself to the best of the shithole blue cities. Talk about a waste.
As long as you find the shithole to your liking.

I live in a flyover state.
On my way to work, I see all kinds of wildlife and beautiful scenery.
If i lived in a city I would see bums instead of wildlife, and used needles and literal human shit instead of trees.
I can piss off my front porch. If i lived in the city, I couldnt smoke a cigarette without a neighbor whining they could smell it.
I have a lawn mower. I get to enjoy a cold one after a hot summer day of manicuring my lawn. If i lived in the city, The hot pavement would burn my bare feet.
I have a 4 wheeler i can ride through the woods and fields during late fall and the winter. If i lived in the city, all i would have is some shitty scooter and probably get run over by some raving lunatic driving an uber that just got screwed out of payment by a fucking crackhead.
I have a shop where i can work on things. If i lived in the city, I would have to overpay some snotty dickhead to change my oil or rotate my tires.
F
U
C
K
The city.
Flyover country rules.

I have a great shithole here in hillbilly land.
I'm with you there. I want to be far enough out till I can pee off my front porch, or sit on my porch swing in my underwear late at night, and the neighbors don't know,

I WISH! That would mean LESS DementiacRats slithering into this state and giving us all cancer and other diseases!!!

Unfortunately, if this "wasteland" stopped producing beef, chicken, and produce, you'd be starving to death in your little snowflake hidey hole!!!

I love that argument you rubes have "we'll stop farming ah-hyuk!" Then you won't get paid and our food will come from elsewhere. Good luck with that.

I love that argument you rubes have "we'll stop farming ah-hyuk!" Then you won't get paid and our food will come from elsewhere. Good luck with that.
*sigh*

Damn, I wish the rest of the world was half as smart as you. You got us figgered out to a "T"! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We're all laughing at you and you still haven't figured out why.

I haven't seen a single political poster and we aren't likely to see one until around Labor Day. Local school boards might be different.

Forum List

Back