Looks like it is official Ukraine = Covid

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Opened twitter on my phone, and have unsolicited "News from Ukraine as it happens, stay informed through experts and on the ground sources. "Get Started" button, Ukraine flag in the background.

The "news" is unwatchable what with the media shilling for Ukraine and more US involvement.....Even FOX News is in on it. Even The Five sucks now what with Gutfeld not there half the time.

I never thought I'd see the day when I said "No Mas" and just turned to the local DC feed stations to see the weather between reports of the blacks offing each other in DC/MD, or watch just SpongeBob.

Last edited:
The "news" is unwatchable what with the media shilling for Ukraine and more US involvement.....Even FOX News is in on it. Even The Five sucks now what with Gutfeld not there half the time.

I never thought I'd see the day when I said "No Mas" and just turned to the local DC feed stations to see the weather between reports of the blacks offing each other in DC/MD or watch SpongeBob.

It's the most compelling fight for freedom in living memory and the right is stuck having to root for the bad guys. Tragic.
When I'm not interested in either of the "teams" on the playing field I don't bother watching the game because I don't care about the result.

Thing is when they are trying to steal away the players on my team because their teams suck with all the sports media shilling for them to do so then I take more of a interest. Same with the troubles over there.

Take the Uighurs in China, the atrocities being committed on them is far and away worse than what is going on in Ukraine yet all you get out of the same shills is lip service and business as usual.

It's the most compelling fight for freedom in living memory
My God.

1646698250129.png

Congrats!

When I'm not interested in either of the "teams" on the playing field I don't bother watching the game because I don't care about the result.

Thing is when they are trying to steal away the players on my team because their teams suck with all the sports media shilling for them to do so then I take more of a interest. Same with the troubles over there.

Take the Uighurs in China, the atrocities being committed on them is far and away worse than what is going on in Ukraine yet all you get out of the same shills is lip service and business as usual.
This particular war not have sufficient entertainment value for you? Does there have to be oil there to get you interested?

This particular war not have sufficient entertainment value for you? Does there have to be oil there to get you interested?
The highest gas price ever just hit my AO....$4.36....So fuck you and anyone else shilling for either Ukraine or Russia.....Clear enough?

You assholes won't be happy till we are burning oil lanterns or candles for light and even then you would bitch about that.

They should be covering how the US is dropping bombs on Somalia, as we speak most likely

God you people are so fucking VIRTUOUS............Kinda like a BRIGHT LIGHT. You play that card like you are firing a gun at a Russian.

YOU ARE DA MAN........

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The highest gas price ever just hit my AO....$4.36....So fuck you and anyone else shilling for either Ukraine or Russia.....Clear enough?

You assholes won't be happy till we are burning oil lanterns or candles for light and even then you would bitch about that.
It sucks you don't make enough money to afford gas.

I want Ukraine to defeat Russia... as do all my Russian in-laws and relatives.

Does that mean I'm an unemployable, gender-confused, androgynous shitstain like you and your ilk?

God, I hope not.
Sorry. Might be if you feel compelled to tell them that at the job interview. Maybe you should retire. Works for me. The only people I have to please is PJ and me.

It sucks you don't make enough money to afford gas.

It sucks that you don't make enough sense not to suck.

In other words, if you use 60-100 gallons a week in your job, it sucks that you won't have all that extra money you spend on gas now to buy other things?

And it SUCKS that everything you buy now that depends on transportation to get it to your store will now REFLECT the far higher cost of getting it there IN EVERYTHING YOU BUY?

Forum List

Back