CDZ How Fake News operates. Glaring example.

Like I said in the other thread Publix has a monster retail footprint and what is that 90% of Seniors live within a 1.5 miles to a Publix?

This poster posted this in a another thread. I did not respond to her, because, well, she is tiresome and lives in an alternate reality. I just gave her a laughing reaction because her response made me chuckle.

These people really believe the shit they see on TEE VEE is reality, or the crap they read in the CFR press that get pre-approvals from the state to publish is true, and anything that conflicts with the establishment narrative? They think should be censored. This video the OP posted, if Dragon Lady had her way, she would have censored.

I read in the NYT, some Op-ED that wants the Biden Administration to have a "reality czar." That's right folks, these people actually want a ministry of truth now. That is how un-American they have become.

The left is just so dishonest and pathetic. President* Biden, who received more votes from blacks than Barack Obama (hahahahaha), is so despised YouTube has to delete the dislikes.

They'll start moving him out soon enough. He'll likely have a "heart attack" and then watch out. Kamala wants to be feared.

I am thankful for all the other video platforms coming out so I don't have to use the Stazi YT system anymore.
I'm thankful that our small forum has finally allowed us to embed from many of the various platforms out there, so we no longer need to steer traffic to YT if we do not want to.

That is the first step to dethrone their monopoly.

I'm saddened by this site allowing the posting of bullshit from the likes of InfoWars, OAN, and other outlets and promoters of Russian propaganda, and disinformation.

The Russian government has declared cyberwar on Western democracies, and is using the internet and the American obsession with "freedom of speech" to values of democracy, and inclusion. Allowing outlets who repeatedly flout journalistic standards and fail back up the stories they are promoting, or confirm the validity of sources.

The Russian disinformation campaign against the Ukrainian government and the Biden Family is but one example. The NSA report on the safety and security of the 2020 election, pointed to the fact that Sen. Ron Johnson even took stories he had been warned by the CIA that had been planted by the Russian GRU, to the floor of the US Senate.

This website is one of the few which allows both questionable posters, and questionable materials to continue to be posted. Truth matters, especially when the purveyors of the lies are in the business of destabilizing western democracies.

To paraphrase George W. Bush, those who do not oppose the purveyors of lies, are aiding and abetting the liars. It's "TRUTH, Justice, and the American Way". There is a reason why "Truth" is the first word in the phrase, because without "Truth" there is no justice and no America.

main-qimg-4579eb6b16d8c69121ee28a43062e6e8

Everything is now on over kill. anyone interested in what's going on politically is kept in a high state of agitation, breathing room not allowed. Bad enough we have to deal with a killing virus. Even Easter got turned into a mess by a woman who could not keep her political mouth shut for one day.

Dan (i never met a bogus memo I didn't like) Rather heavily edited CBS news for years, he was far left pile of shit, he finally got fired for the bush memo lies.
I found it odd how when 9/11 happened he mentioned the towers came down as if explosives were planted and then also reported that Bin laden said he did not do it. Shortly afterwards,he was fired,Looks like they were pissed st him for telling too much truth.lol

he also said he was the first to see the zapruder film and said it showed his head going forward :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back