Support Trump against the leftist snowflakes and fake sience

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Support Trump against the leftist snowflakes and fake sience.

The leftist snowflakes are saying Trump was stupid for not wearing protective glasses looking at the 2017 solar eclipse. The weenie marxists say the science proves not wearing protective glasses during a solar eclipse will damage your eyes. Another example of fake science like climate change and covid vaccines. Don't let the whacko lleftists and science make Donald Trump look stupid.
Do like all good MAGA followers. Do what Trump does and what he says. No one knows more than Donald Trump.

1712362972695.png

The leftist snowflakes are saying Trump was stupid for not wearing protective glasses looking at the 2017 solar eclipse. The weenie marxists say the science proves not wearing protective glasses during a solar eclipse will damage your eyes. Another example of fake science like climate change and covid vaccines. Don't let the whacko lleftists and science make Donald Trump look stupid.
Do like all good MAGA followers. Do what Trump does and what he says. No one knows more than Donald Trump.

View attachment 927887
Looking at the eclipse is how you will access your spot in the rapture :thup:

View attachment 927887

R.3cb0ec444e4cc4982ef2cde739f7f589

You realize he was wearing glasses right before, and this is still shot of him glancing up without them while squinting heavily, right?

Not a good idea, but not "staring" at the eclipse with no glasses on.

R.3cb0ec444e4cc4982ef2cde739f7f589

You realize he was wearing glasses right before, and this is still shot of him glancing up without them while squinting heavily, right?

Not a good idea, but not "staring" at the eclipse with no glasses on.
That is still butt stupid. Ubless you love him and he can do no wrong.

Looking at the eclipse is how you will access your spot in the rapture :thup:
I have far too many things to do than watch what happens during an eclipse. If I want to go blind, I can look at the sun daily. If I plan to peek at a tiny bit of it, I can nod off and go to sleep. There is no duty asking me to watch the eclipse.

I don't know. But if he did, it is still butt stupid to look up without glasses.
Since those eyes belong to Trump, what makes it your problem? A good many times you may glance up and see the sun. I doubt citizens have only seen photos of the Sun and have seen it themselves maybe thousands of times yet they did not go blind. Trump does a lot of things. Since those are his eyes, I don't care what he does with his own eyes.

Forum List

Back