How does the United States manage to be constantly betrayed?

computerliker

Aug 5, 2017
Russia, Afghanistan, China and Europe in the near future. How do you manage to strengthen groups that will not know what to do with radicalism and ego.

How can you be exposed to repeated betrayals by the groups you support with money, materials, and education?

Russia, Afghanistan, China and Europe in the near future. How do you manage to strengthen groups that will not know what to do with radicalism and ego.

How can you be exposed to repeated betrayals by the groups you support with money, materials, and education?
We talkin’ 1/6 or Ukraine?

We talkin’ 1/6 or Ukraine?
I'm talking about Ukraine, Russia, China, NATO - Europe, Muslim groups supported against the Soviets. Russia and China, the US's WW1 and WWII allies.

If the US's ally was not the Soviets, but the cruel Nazi Germany, there would be no Soviet state today. If the USA were on the side of Japan instead of being on the side of China, there would be no country called China today.

The US gets betrayed?

Now THAT is a fuckin laugh.
Politicians or Private companies may have made individual gains. But what can the USA gain from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Russia as a Federal State? What could he have gained in the last 20 years?

I feel sorry for people who say that the USA entered Iraq because they made money from oil. Not Iraq's oil, if you sell Iraq with all its lands, you cannot meet the military expenditures of 4-5 trillion dollars. I understand the use of subcontractors by underdeveloped states. But how do you use amateur idiot groups to your advantage, while you have legal and military power everywhere.

Is this a cultural habit left over from England? :/

Last edited:
Times change. Memories fade. The competition to be "top dog" is a seduction and comes with many benefits. We are in decline because the costs to maintain it is growing as we look inward to ourselves.

Politicians or Private companies may have made individual gains. But what can the USA gain from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Russia as a Federal State? What could he have gained in the last 20 years?

I feel sorry for people who say that the USA entered Iraq because they made money from oil. Not Iraq's oil, if you sell Iraq with all its lands, you cannot meet the military expenditures of 4-5 trillion dollars.

You forget that it's the tax payers that pay for the war, but only the elite that profited from the oil.

Same thing happened with the Roman empire and the British Empire. The working joe pays the taxes that supports the armies, while a tiny number of elites make all the money from the conquests.

That's why the French people we smart enough to refuse to continue fighting in Vietnam. It was Americans that payed and died for the interests of the French elite colonialists.

I'm talking about Ukraine, Russia, China, NATO - Europe, Muslim groups supported against the Soviets. Russia and China, the US's WW1 and WWII allies.

If the US's ally was not the Soviets, but the cruel Nazi Germany, there would be no Soviet state today. If the USA were on the side of Japan instead of being on the side of China, there would be no country called China today.
Sounds like you should have posted this in ‘History’, instead of ‘Current Events’.

You forget that it's the tax payers that pay for the war, but only the elite that profited from the oil.

Same thing happened with the Roman empire and the British Empire. The working joe pays the taxes that supports the armies, while a tiny number of elites make all the money from the conquests.

That's why the French people we smart enough to refuse to continue fighting in Vietnam. It was Americans that payed and died for the interests of the French elite colonialists.

I know that your electoral system, Universities and Courts are more free in many respects than in many countries. You have much more theoretical and practical opportunities to prevent the monopolization of companies, politicians from causing problems such as corruption and terrorism.

When I say work pace, rent - credit, tax, education - health expenditures, I accept that international politics is not something that ordinary people can deal with impartially and correctly.

By the way, I'm not saying this just for the USA, but it is the biggest inconsistency in the world to expect politicians to do their job ethically with such low salaries. I don't know how you finance politics, but it is not acceptable to call these people to manage a trillion-dollar state with a salary of 15-20 thousand dollars.

Last edited:
It takes a hell of a lot of double think to talk about how the US is constantly 'betrayed' when the US is the most powerful, wealthiest and influential nation on the face of the planet by a massive margin.

What would it look like had we not been betrayed?

Times change. Memories fade. The competition to be "top dog" is a seduction and comes with many benefits. We are in decline because the costs to maintain it is growing as we look inward to ourselves.
Since State and Citizenship relations are acquired innately and without exam, the sense of belonging and dominance in people can develop in a meaningless way ( As the general majority ). This arrogance is very dangerous. Attention must be paid. Not being dead, not committing a crime, or being obliged to pay taxes can create the illusion that I am the owner of this state or that I am the most important person.

It takes a hell of a lot of double think to talk about how the US is constantly 'betrayed' when the US is the most powerful, wealthiest and influential nation on the face of the planet by a massive margin.

What would it look like had we not been betrayed?
How can one explain other than betrayal or error that former allies have become today's enemies? Being the richest or the most powerful alone is not enough for everything. Wealth and power are important advantages, but are they alone enough to protect against error or damage?

Last edited:
How can one explain other than betrayal or error that former allies have become today's enemies? Being the richest or the most powerful alone is not enough for everything. Wealth and power are important advantages, but are they alone enough to protect against error or damage?
Your claim, provide some proof that we are constantly 'betrayed.'

It is a simple reality that we are so 'betrayed' that we have it better than anyone else. That idea requires doublethink.

And is Mickey Mouse could beat Superman...

What a fucking stupid thread

I feel sorry for people who say that the USA entered Iraq because they made money from oil. Not Iraq's oil,
John Hinckley's Daddy Owned an Oil Company

The American petrocrats have manipulated you into a corner. Their false-flag "Leftist" America-haters screeched "No war for oil!!!"; so you say it's not true and think that is the only alternative perspective.

You have been boxed out of the true alternative, which is that, in both Bush Family Circus wars, Saddam was attacked because he was flooding the market with oil and cutting into the profits of Big Oil. Reagan and Clinton let him do that, which is the reason that gasoline was so cheap during their administrations and the economy was booming.

Your claim, provide some proof that we are constantly 'betrayed.'

It is a simple reality that we are so 'betrayed' that we have it better than anyone else. That idea requires doublethink.

The US factor cannot be underestimated in the successes of Russia and China, just like Europe and Japan. While these countries have been developing with the US Federal and Private Equity for years, I do not understand the logic of not taking the right measures against these radicals and acting with amateur temporary solutions.

It is the mission of being a success and development-oriented, common cultural and life point that provides this to the USA as well. Of course, it is necessary not to differentiate between radicalism, arrogance and racism and social success as individual, ethnic and cultural.

Forum List

Back