My prophecy came true

R-6035611-1410795190-2915.jpeg.jpg

• Banned
YES, RUSSIA BAD
You are too dumb to be talked to. Reagan is not Biden, idiot, Reagan in Russia fought leftist crap like Biden and his Gauleiters.

Last edited:
  • Banned
This guy is on the JV team at the Russian troll farm, second string.
You're lying, I don't speak in their style, I support Reagan. These trolls work for the left, they glorify Stalinism and Brezhnev. These are the people of Biden and Obama.

In general, I am against this war, I believe that it was possible to end the Bandera terror without mass hostilities.

You're lying, I don't speak in their style, I support Reagan. These trolls work for the left, they glorify Stalinism and Brezhnev. These are the people of Biden and Obama.

In general, I am against this war, I believe that it was possible to end the Bandera terror without mass hostilities.
No one cares about Putin's rationalizations for committing crimes against humanity. Civilized people do not have mixed feelings over this.

• Banned
The Yugoslav scenario would be appropriate here: If links between the Ukrainian authorities and terrorists are revealed, an international tribunal must decide on their future fate, as was the case with Milosevic and his Gauleiters.

• Banned
No one cares about Putin's rationalizations for committing crimes against humanity. Civilized people do not have mixed feelings over this.
In fact, Putin’s actions are not yet obvious to me (besides, Putin does not make such decisions, this is done by the Senate), but the crimes of Biden and the left are quite obvious at the moment: they are connected with the Taliban and the Bandera terror. They de facto armed the Taliban, leaving them weapons and equipment, and de facto, through the Ukrainian authorities, they demonstrated loyalty to the Bandera terror.

The Yugoslav scenario would be appropriate here: If links between the Ukrainian authorities and terrorists are revealed, an international tribunal must decide on their future fate, as was the case with Milosevic and his Gauleiters.
All these side issues cooked up just to cloud the issue are now meaningless. Putin mounted an unprovoked invasion of a sovereign nation for no rational reason. Now every single Russian must feel the pain for allowing themselves to be led by a monster.

The left loves terror and glodomor. Murders in Sarajevo, the Assassination of the Tsar-Liberator in Russia, Lenin's Grain Monopoly, the glodomors of the 20s and 30s, the bloody terror in the Crimea of Zemlyachka and so on.

Leftists and terrorists are almost the same thing.

In general, I am against this war, I believe that it was possible to end the Bandera terro
I have said that the fueling of the conflict in Ukraine is the work of the Biden gang and his leftist Gautleiters in Eastern Europe. NATO is not even going to enter into a conflict.
Another Russian bot.
This place has a number of them along with the dopes sporting swastikas.

Forum List

Back