How do you deal with racist people?

kseeding

Oct 9, 2017
As the title says, how do you deal with the challenges of meeting those kinds of people? Feel free to share.

I know black guys at my gym that wear "black owned this or that" tshirts, hoodies. I guess that is some sort of tribal racial thing. No problem with it. If someone thinks their race/tribe is better than another so what.

As the title says, how do you deal with the challenges of meeting those kinds of people? Feel free to share.
Define “racist”...on this board if one voted for Donald Trump many consider those persons racist. Once you share your operational definition, I will answer your question.

There are two types of "racist" people.

First. those who are verbally or physically abusive toward other ethnicities. (E.g., those African Americans who brutalize Asians on the street or on the subway.) You "deal" with them by calling the police to help the victim or if you are on a jury, you throw the book at them.

Second, those who would never, ever be verbally or physically abusive but who are afraid of certain groups. So they try to keep their distance. You "deal" with them by respecting their feelings and realizing that they have probably had some unpleasant experiences with a particular ethnicity.

Crack open some beers, roll a joint and talk about the good times.
Thats how i do it.

Define “racist”...on this board if one voted for Donald Trump many consider those persons racist. Once you share your operational definition, I will answer your question.
Exactly.
Adopting black kids is racism these days.
As is wanting voter I.D.

Exactly.
Adopting black kids is racism these days.
As is wanting voter I.D.
Even actors are racist for playing African Americans if they are white. Full Retard.

I used to have to deal with racist people. Then I moved to an all white area. No more problems.
I'm white and I'm a minority in my community.
Most people are cool, but I suffered one racial assault 2 years ago. Totally for no reason and racial slurs mentioned during the attack.

Forum List

Back