How do you cook your steaks?

okay i got a question.....we even googled this and still cant quite figure out why one would do this...

wtf is 'hash'

someone said its spam....i said its yankee lol and someone said corned beef and then the recipes seem to be any meat with onions and taters?

southerners discussing hash lol

Dish concocted respectively by British and French troops during the 18th and 19th centuries that usually consists of cheap meat (usually corned beef), potatoes and spices.

exps5360_TH.CW1973175A05_03_3b.jpg

Corned Beef Hash and Eggs

It was one of my ex's specialties lol...And yes it does make good dog food too. I prefer the canned to homemade. I may can my own in the future.

o i dont eat grits...i prefer the yankee shit...cream of wheat....lol...and diabetics dont eat any of that....i now eat fucking oatmeal with stevia....no way to spin that

as long as i have known you...that is the first time i remember any reference to him.....i could be wrong....but i dont think i am....you are good at moving on....i am not

o i dont eat grits...i prefer the yankee shit...cream of wheat....lol...and diabetics dont eat any of that....i now eat fucking oatmeal with stevia....no way to spin that
Queen eliz I only ate a little meat and bread but ate a lot of veggies....which was considered peasant food.

i just have a hard time with yankee food

"yankee" food is more international as it is a fusion of immigrants food from around the world , thankfully with the migration of yankees to the south stores like publix and harris teeter carry a bigger variety, as you can now actually find real breads , instead of just white type tasteless bread and different cuts of meat, like lamb

as long as i have known you...that is the first time i remember any reference to him.....i could be wrong....but i dont think i am....you are good at moving on....i am not
Oh I used to talk about him but because I hated him so came off like a homicidal maniac....I just don't want the kid's to internalize it so I keep my mouth shut now. Mostly. But I still get a hopeful thrill every time I hear of a homicide back home. I honestly can't believe he survived this long. He's like my dog...you can't spend time with him without wishing him dead.

Try the freezing KG. It is amazing how juicy it is.
I totally understand what you were saying though. I guess it is just preference..
I don't typically bring it up to room temp...in my house, raw meat on the counter is dog food. Sometimes meat in the fridge is, too...snoop helps himself.

i just have a hard time with yankee food

"yankee" food is more international as it is a fusion of immigrants food from around the world , thankfully with the migration of yankees to the south stores like publix and harris teeter carry a bigger variety, as you can now actually find real breads , instead of just white type tasteless bread and different cuts of meat, like lamb

you really need to get out more....where in the hell do you think southern food came from? and the great gift of yankees is publix and harry peter? lol really?

guno you got some damn deep issues with the south...why stay? we wont miss ya when you go.....

true...have you eaten that ezekiel bread? all sprouted grains
I can't handle the thought of sprouted stuff....i love sprouts but don't eat them because of the risk of ecoli and other food poisonings....And I just can't handle the thought of them baked into bread. It's a texture thing I obsess over how it looks and it causes me to freak out. I'm kind of freaking out now.

Forum List

Back