"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways."

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Sigh....I miss Browning.
And I miss Trump, too, the man who gave so very much to the American people.
How much?

"Donald Trump Tumbles Nearly 300 Spots In Billionaire Ranks
From the time he entered the White House in January 2017 to his departure a few months ago, Donald Trump’s fortune fell by nearly a third, from $3.5 billion to $2.4 billion. The S&P 500, meanwhile, increased 70%."

For comparison:

1617718929651.png

Imagine how many simpletons believe that Democrats are there for them, or for America.

Sigh....I miss Browning.
And I miss Trump, too, the man who gave so very much to the American people.
How much?

"Donald Trump Tumbles Nearly 300 Spots In Billionaire Ranks
From the time he entered the White House in January 2017 to his departure a few months ago, Donald Trump’s fortune fell by nearly a third, from $3.5 billion to $2.4 billion. The S&P 500, meanwhile, increased 70%."

For comparison:

View attachment 476795

Imagine how many simpletons believe that Democrats are there for them, or for America.
Democrats hate cops....yet they put every flag in the country at half-mast after a black Nation Of Islam member murdered one at the Capital this week. Then they turn around and push defunding the police. They are nothing but turmoil and chaos incarnate. They can stand on both sides of every issue and feed their base a line of bullshit from here to the Moon.

'Beware the beast man (Democrats), for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours - Planet Of The Apes 1968

Last edited:
Trump brought it on himself.

Most benefit from their Presidency. Trumps actions as President turned the TRUMP brand into POISON

I wouldn’t be surprised that as his empire crumbles and he loses multiple lawsuits and tax investigations that Trump is no longer a Billionaire

Last edited:

Most benefit from their Presidency. Trumps actions as President turned the TRUMP brand into POISON

That’s what happens when one vilifies both the opposition as well as members of his own party...

Wrong. Dims demonized and attacked him relentlessly.

Showing what Trump says and does is not demonizing.

If Trump acted like a responsible adult after losing the election, his reputation may have been salvaged.
But his childish antics, lies and bullying afterwards destroyed his legacy.
Jan 6 solidified him as the worst President ever

If Trump acted like a responsible adult after losing the election, his reputation may have been salvaged.
Nothing that happened or didn't happen on January 6 would change the fact of the phony election.

Nothing that happened or didn't happen on January 6 would change the fact of the phony election.
Sorry

But not encouraging your fantasies

Most peoe don't care....and that is part of what makes america great. Only the fringes really worry about political stuff. After voting it kinda ends....thankfully.

But Dims don't do that. They just lie constantly.

So far, your record for posting unadulterated bullshit is 1.000

Both sides lie constantly. There is no record of any politician not lying. When the wealthy are in charge it is what is going to happen.

Most peoe don't care....and that is part of what makes america great. Only the fringes really worry about political stuff. After voting it kinda ends....thankfully.

"Most peoe (sic) don't care..."

Pretty much my attitude toward your posts.

Try to keep that in mind.

That's ok....my opinion counts the same as yours. Diversity of voices strengthens the nation.

Forum List

Back