How do I love Myself? Let me Count the Ways.. LOL

prove it is true of 90% of homeless people. You can't prove it but you say it anyway.

I hate that kind of thing. you need to back up what you say with information. I have known a few homeless people. Again, 72% of women homeless are in that situation due to domestic violence. But that's their fault, no doubt, according to you and others. They should just stay and let their husbands beat on them, shouldn't they? I myself would never stay in an abusive relationship. I've left plenty of them and have been alone for a long time now... don't miss the craziness one damn bit.. the "my way or the highway" bs...

the best way to prove whether you are even remotely correct, as it were, would be.. Hey, this might be a great idea anyway.. Govt workers could find out about jobs from private employers, then go offer those jobs to the homeless, also giving them a place to clean up for said job. They should be given priority in hiring. Instead, most employers are scared to deal with them.
READ: I only want to think the way I think, and will not listen to any opinions/facts that don't support what I want to be true

People have been competing for victim status for decades.. even Trump claims the system has been rigged against him since the early 1980s.
you are incredibly illogical

and/or deviously dishonest.

I say both

The dims hate themselves and the country

the conservatives have to live w/ this BS (the Invasion... insane policies... dementia.. laptop...security violations galore) until some R is elected president. Even a RINO would be FAR superior to what we have now but I doubt a RINO has much of a chance after...

one word:

TRUMP

Did he change the political landscape forever?

looks like it :)

Forum List

Back