How did a civilized nation ever allow someone like Jim Jordan to ever even be considered for Speaker of the House?

Hey....if you think he is doing a great job, go for it.

Me? I think he is all about saying what people want to hear and his actions actually hurt them.

You know...I had a conversation about the student loan forgiveness initiative. He asked me whats wrong with it. So I explained to him that the loan is not being forgiven by the universities. They are getting their money. It is coming from the people seeing as government doesn't have an income.

His response? You have no idea what you are talking about.

They have all been seduced by the Cult.
They believe what The Cult wants them to believe.

Hey....if you think he is doing a great job, go for it.
I don't need your permission to think.

Where did the money for the wall come from? Congress never approved it. Who pays for all the government spending whether we agree with it or not? The people.

"Senator Chuck Schumer’s offer to fund the border wall as part of a deal on DACA did not come out of the blue: It reflects a shift in Democratic priorities on immigration that has been months in the making."

"Senate Republicans on Friday blocked creation of a bipartisan panel to investigate the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, displaying continuing party loyalty to former President Donald Trump and firm determination to shift the political focus away from the violent insurrection by his GOP supporters.

The Senate vote was 54-35 — six short of the 60 needed — to take up a House-passed bill that would have formed an independent 10-member commission evenly split between the two parties."

You Progs have successfully divided this nation. Progs are slowly backtracking things like they usually do and erase what they have done in the past. Prog shills on TV changed quickly on the Israel situation. Never trust those who screw you over. And we are still moving left anyway.

Serious question: Are we not a civilized nation? There surely must be some honorable Republicans in the House, so why don't they stand up? Is is fear or cowardice of being primaried? Regardless, there is no excuse for allowing someone like Jim Jordan to even be considered for Speaker of the House! I know that Jordan was duly elected by his extremely gerrymandered state, but that's no excuse for giving him even more power. What do you think?
I think its pretty clear that you've been brainwashed by your party's propaganda

You Progs have successfully divided this nation. Progs are slowly backtracking things like they usually do and erase what they have done in the past. Prog shills on TV changed quickly on the Israel situation. Never trust those who screw you over. And we are still moving left anyway.
I just showed you two examples of the willingness of Democrats to compromise with the other side.

This shit show is all GOP...

Love how ye have to blame someone else...

McCarthy was blaming Democrats last week... They are the fucking opposition and you insulted them straight after the vote....

Speaker (in waiting) Hakeem Jeffries is just waiting to see when the boys in swing districts discover there only chance of getting re-elected will rely on getting what they can from the table of the Democrats...

Jordan would have been a funny leader... He would have no clue how to get on with anyone... Government would be closed for months..

Those Republicans voting against Jordan are RINOs.

Might as well be Democrats. Shame on them!
Not really...

Steve Scalise was duly elected... Jim Jordan was second... Jordan is only going for this because the crazies refused to back their own party nomination. They want the guy who came second.

Well they said, fuck you... What good for the goose, is good for the gander and they refused to support the guy who came second...

You can claim any moral high ground here... This is the mess the crazies caused..

Hakeem Jeffries got more votes than Jordan did on the second vote.
Let the chaos and dysfunction continue! :auiqs.jpg:
At least they're showing a little backbone. They've been in hiding for about seven years now, so this flushed them out into the open.

They know what Jordan represents, and whatever patriotism they have left, after selling their souls, has come out.

At least they're showing a little backbone. They've been in hiding for about seven years now, so this flushed them out into the open.

They know what Jordan represents, and what little real patriotism they still have has come out.
The laugh it that the MAGA crazies can't see what they did... They like breaking the rules and then expect other to follow the exact same rules when they want what they want...

Forum List

Back