How did a civilized nation ever allow someone like Jim Jordan to ever even be considered for Speaker of the House?

Serious question: Are we not a civilized nation? There surely must be some honorable Republicans in the House, so why don't they stand up? Is is fear or cowardice of being primaried? Regardless, there is no excuse for allowing someone like Jim Jordan to even be considered for Speaker of the House! I know that Jordan was duly elected by his extremely gerrymandered state, but that's no excuse for giving him even more power. What do you think?
Because Democrats let that happen because they are not interested in bipartisanship.

Serious question: Are we not a civilized nation? There surely must be some honorable Republicans in the House, so why don't they stand up? Is is fear or cowardice of being primaried? Regardless, there is no excuse for allowing someone like Jim Jordan to even be considered for Speaker of the House! I know that Jordan was duly elected by his extremely gerrymandered state, but that's no excuse for giving him even more power. What do you think?
/----/ I think that in your world, anyone who doesn't kiss the ass of Dementia Joe is labeled uncivilized.

This is just an extension of the 2016 elections. This is another demonstration of who we are.

This is not about politics. This is not about Trump. This is sociological. This is about US.

We didn't know. We had no idea that this many Americans had been so manipulated by talk radio and the internet and mal-information.

Now we know.

Tell us again how Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation" Covid came for the wet market next door to the Wuhan Coronavirus Institute, Biden got 81MM actual votes and the vaxx is "safe and effective"

That begins with becoming more informed by not relying on sources of info from only one political perspective. Try to fact check everything you hear.
Tell us again how Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation" Covid came for the wet market next door to the Wuhan Coronavirus Institute, Biden got 81MM actual votes and the vaxx is "safe and effective"

Don't forget, the GOP had a pedophile as Speaker in the past.

First, nobody ever said the laptop "WAS" russian disinformation, they said it "looked like" russian disinformation. Just like when a black man pulls out his wallet, and the police say it looked like he had a gun.

Simply put....You dont agree with Jordan so he is not worthy of a position in government.

Don't forget, the GOP had a pedophile as Speaker in the past.
Dennis Hastert holds two records.
The longest serving republican speaker of the house.
And the longest serving speaker of any party, serving 13 months of an 18 month sentence in federal prison.

Forum List

Back