How common is this type of stuff in the "Muslim" world lol...?

Just about......... Ask a more SPECIFIC question. Do you know anything at all about arab or---muslim society?

Well, I'm particular about my sources, so I don't trust everyone to feed me my info...a more specific question? Did you dance with any Muslim women at any of these weddings lolol?

there were no muslim women there. Now----scratch your head
and try to imagine ----WHY NOT.......
there were no muslim women there. Now----scratch your head
and try to imagine ----WHY NOT.......

Huh??? (lost)

tell me a little about your background----so I can understand
-----how to communicate with you in your own world. Of course---you need not DIVULGE personal details. I will divulge a bit----I am a jewish girl---(actually old lady) born
in the USA----I have encountered via my work lots of people
from all over the world and am married to a man born in yemen (not a muslim)

-----how to communicate with you in your own world. Of course---you need not DIVULGE personal details. I will divulge a bit----I am a jewish girl---(actually old lady) born

I learned Islam mostly from studying the Maulana Muhammad Ali translation of the Qur'an...I'm not a Muslim but I did study Islam...so you have seen Muslims "booty-shakin'" & "girl on girl humping" in front of men frequently in the Muslim world?

I learned Islam mostly from studying the Maulana Muhammad Ali translation of the Qur'an...I'm not a Muslim but I did study Islam...so you have seen Muslims "booty-shakin'" & "girl on girl humping" in front of men frequently in the Muslim world?

no----I have not been IN the muslim world-----I have relatives
who have been and I have worked with and socialized with
lots of muslims to the point that I have insight into the culture.
I have even visited mosques by invitation in the USA---long ago. ------feel free to ask questions. I read the Koran LONG ago------at about age 20. Reading the Koran is like
reading the "GITA" <<< hindu scriptural writing-----it provides
virtually no insight into Hinduism ----on its own. In fact reading the bible alone----provides no insight into either
Christianity or Judaism

I have even visited mosques by invitation in the USA---long ago. ------feel free to ask questions. I read the Koran LONG ago------at about age 20. Reading the Koran is like
virtually no insight into Hinduism ----on its own. In fact reading the bible alone----provides no insight into either
Christianity or Judaism

Oh, so you have had "Muslims" from around the world tell you that the behavior seen in the videos is common in the "Muslim" world:)?

Christianity or Judaism

Oh, so you have had "Muslims" from around the world tell you that the behavior seen in the videos is common in the "Muslim" world:)?

Not exactly as you state it-------I have been able to so acertain
from that said directly to me and conversation I have heard and bits of "events" during which I experienced the "culture"-----another source is general reading. Some of the
best insights into this or that culture includes ----LITERATURE------that comes from those cultures. I have been an avid reader since early childhood------random---very random. I can tell you this-----the party which is depicted
in the video does not take place in a mosque. Mosques do not do "parties"

from that said directly to me and conversation I have heard and bits of "events" during which I experienced the "culture"-----another source is general reading. Some of the
best insights into this or that culture includes ----LITERATURE------that comes from those cultures. I have been an avid reader since early childhood------random---very random. I can tell you this-----the party which is depicted

Thank you, Ma'am...I can say that the Maulana Muhammad Ali translation of the Qur'an contains these verses about sexual passions (Surah 23:1-6:)

"(1)Successful indeed are the believers, (2)Who are humble in their prayers, (3)And who shun what is vain, (4)And who act for the sake of purity, (5)And who restrain their sexual passions—(6) Except in the presence of their mates or those whom their right hands possess, for such surely are not blameable,"

Have you ever read this?

Thank you, Ma'am...I can say that the Maulana Muhammad Ali translation of the Qur'an contains these verses about sexual passions (Surah 23:1-6:)

"(1)Successful indeed are the believers, (2)Who are humble in their prayers, (3)And who shun what is vain, (4)And who act for the sake of purity, (5)And who restrain their sexual passions—(6) Except in the presence of their mates or those whom their right hands possess, for such surely are not blameable,"

Have you ever read this?

Of course. What you need to know is the "what the right hand possesses" means. That wiggly hip thing you saw
in the video would have been something --"possessed" by
someone's right hand. -----even to the point that the
"possessor" can either sell it or LOAN it. Please feel free
to ask questions. In the classical muslim world-----there is no woman not possessed by SOMEONE's right hand. The situation is not entirely simplistic. Possessed muslim women
do have some rights-----possessed non muslim women have
none. MOVES on women possessed by the right hand of
"someone else" are definitely considered in a negative
light----very negative barring a special arrangement

Of course. What you need to know is the "what the right hand possesses" means. That wiggly hip thing you saw
to ask questions. In the classical muslim world-----there is no woman not possessed by SOMEONE's right hand. The situation is not entirely simplistic. Possessed muslim women

Thank you, Ma'am:)...I am very particular about my sources of information (have they proven themselves to be 100% trustworthy sources,) but thanks for the info!

Did you know that Prophet Muhammad prophesied that his community would DEVIATE from his path?...

Peace & Blessings to you.
Anonymous1977

Thank you, Ma'am:)...I am very particular about my sources of information (have they proven themselves to be 100% trustworthy sources,) but thanks for the info!

Did you know that Prophet Muhammad prophesied that his community would DEVIATE from his path?...

Anonymous1977

did you know that just about all cult leaders say stuff like
that? I find your post a bit vulgar and insulting

Anonymous1977

"Deviate from his path" Wasn't Muhammned just a man? Show me any human being who doesn't have just a little bit of crooked in their "path". You cant.

Anonymous1977

"Deviate from his path" Wasn't Muhammned just a man? Show me any human being who doesn't have just a little bit of crooked in their "path". You cant.

the issue here is ------examine every word in the Koran and
FIND SOMETHING MAGICAL -----it is a silly endeavor ---but people keep struggling to accomplish the task of making
muhummad seem MAGICALLY BRILLIANT

Christianity or Judaism

Why are you trying to make an issue about a cultural variation of dance?
Common? No you are not going to see it in every restaurant, bar, club, or entertainment hall everyday. This is not a version you are likely to see in many places beside yemen. There are many place in the MENA area that dancing in public is banned.
Among some tribes in yemen on special occasions you might see such dancing.

Common? What is your definitive of common?

Stop trying to create a problem.

Take up the issue or twerking in front of millions in scant clothing on TV instead.

Greetings, Ma'am (assuming from your avatar that you are female:),)

Actually, it is reported that Muhammad said that the God that He represents, which is the God of Abraham I believe, Lives in some of His (God's) servants. So when you say, "just a man," you may or may not want to keep in mind that the Bible agrees with Muhammad's reported saying, stating that man is the "temple of God."

Yes, the Qur'an also agrees with what the Bible says -- that NO ONE is righteous -- saying that if "Allah" were to punish men for their sins, no one would be left on earth. But attributing "crookedness" to others I am very careful about because though I'm not a Muslim, I agree with what the Maulana Muhammad Ali Qur'an says that "Allah" is the Best Knower.

Peace.

Common? No you are not going to see it in every restaurant, bar, club, or entertainment hall everyday. This is not a version you are likely to see in many places beside yemen. There are many place in the MENA area that dancing in public is banned.

Take up the issue or twerking in front of millions in scant clothing on TV instead.

LOL.

I'm not trying to "make an issue" nor "create a problem," Sir...as I learned Islam that type of behavior (women dancing sexually in the general public) is not Islamic...I was surprised by the videos so I wanted to know was sexual dance in the general public common (not rare) in the allegedly Muslim world lolol...

Peace.

LOL.

I'm not trying to "make an issue" nor "create a problem," Sir...as I learned Islam that type of behavior (women dancing sexually in the general public) is not Islamic...I was surprised by the videos so I wanted to know was sexual dance in the general public common (not rare) in the allegedly Muslim world lolol...

Peace.

You learned very narrow interpretation of Islam, and know very little of Islam, it's history or the people of the region.

For 1500 yrs of Islam, such dance was practiced. Women dance from Morocco to Indonesia. Style varied slightly as well as costume, but dance is just another form of expression. Music and singing were also a part of the life of Mohammed.

You need to find a new cleric.

You learned very narrow interpretation of Islam, and know very little of Islam, it's history or the people of the region.

For 1500 yrs of Islam, such dance was practiced. Women dance from Morocco to Indonesia. Style varied slightly as well as costume, but dance is just another form of expression. Music and singing were also a part of the life of Mohammed.

Lol. Well, I disagree with you, Sir...I know A LOT about Islam (in my judgment.) The meaning of Islam is a certain way of living; it does not mean the people who PROFESS that way of living, as a PROFESSION to live Islamically is not necessarily true just because it is made:

(Holy Qur'an 2:8:) "Of the people there are some who say: 'We believe in Allah and the Last Day;' but they do not (really) believe."

This tells us that claiming Islam doesn't necessarily mean that your claim is true; it is YOU Sir who is lacking knowledge of Islam...

Anonymous1977

Lol. Well, I disagree with you, Sir...I know A LOT about Islam (in my judgment.) The meaning of Islam is a certain way of living; it does not mean the people who PROFESS that way of living, as a PROFESSION to live Islamically is not necessarily true just because it is made:

(Holy Qur'an 2:8:) "Of the people there are some who say: 'We believe in Allah and the Last Day;' but they do not (really) believe."

This tells us that claiming Islam doesn't necessarily mean that your claim is true; it is YOU Sir who is lacking knowledge of Islam...

Anonymous1977

being able to read and quote is a vastly different from understanding it.

Do you read only in english?

Forum List

Back