How come the left always wants to tell us what to do?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I was thinking about this reading a thread..

They want to force us to buy stuff we don't want

They complain now about water vapor

They want us to drive around I clown cars

They want us to pay out of this world energy bills

They don't want us to use plastic straws, plastic bags or drink big gulps..

What's up with the left they are control freaks.

Because they are our betters.

I swear the left if they had it there way we would all be like North Korea and eat grass .

You forgot they want to tell us when women are allowed to get abortions.....oh wait.

Abortion is murder.

You science denier .

Actually its not since murder is only something you can be convicted of. You cant be convicted of abortion. :rolleyes:

We have been over this before, In most states it's a double homicide killing a pregnant mother .

I know. One would think you had done some research by now so you wouldnt look stupid right? Killing a pregnant mother is murder. So is killing a fetus without permission. Abortion is not killing a pregnant mother or murder. :rolleyes:

You forgot they want to tell us when women are allowed to get abortions.....oh wait.

Abortion is murder.

You science denier .

Actually its not since murder is only something you can be convicted of. You cant be convicted of abortion. :rolleyes:

We have been over this before, In most states it's a double homicide killing a pregnant mother .

I know. One would think you had done some research by now so you wouldnt look stupid right? Killing a pregnant mother is murder. Abortion is not killing a pregnant mother or murder.

So you telling me you can post propaganda and try to tell us killing a human being is not murder? Yet Russian propaganda is worse?

Do you really don't comprehend it do you, sucking a brain out of a uterus is pure murder..

Abortion is murder.

You science denier .

I know. One would think you had done some research by now so you wouldnt look stupid right? Killing a pregnant mother is murder. Abortion is not killing a pregnant mother or murder.

So you telling me you can post propaganda and try to tell us killing a human being is not murder? Yet Russian propaganda is worse?

No thats not what I am telling you. Cant you read? :rolleyes:

Keep to your business, stay out of other peoples if they are not harming you. You have enough to concern yourself with.

Men seem to keep wanting to lord it over women, this is not Saudi Arabia.

Because no matter what it is, they believe that their views are correct and superior to others and that everyone else should be held to their standard of beliefs, but in reality they don't have a goddamn clue what's best. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Do you really don't comprehend it do you, sucking a brain out of a uterus is pure murder..
Show me the law against abortion and maybe I will believe you. :rolleyes:

Abortion laws vary widely by country. Three countries in Latin America (Dominican Republic, El Salvador, and Nicaragua) and two in Europe (Malta[3] and the Vatican City) ban the procedure entirely.[4]

Zero percent of those countries are in the US or under US law. Try again. :rolleyes:

Abortion laws vary widely by country. Three countries in Latin America (Dominican Republic, El Salvador, and Nicaragua) and two in Europe (Malta[3] and the Vatican City) ban the procedure entirely.[4]

Zero percent of those countries are in the US or under US law. Try again. :rolleyes:

So are you saying US is superior to other countries and their laws dont
Count?

So are you saying US is superior to other countries and their laws dont
Count?

Thats correct. Since I am talking about law in the US then the other countries dont count. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back