How come people can support the Democratic Party in good conscious?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
How come every single organization that either had some kind of racist dude or is responsible for some racist act in the past has to except responsibility for their crimes except for the modern Democratic Party. It just seems like that if we are going to purify our conscience of all sin then why not start with the major political party that supported slavery, the klan, opposed most civil rights legislation, and had an active member of the klan it. It just seems kind of politically motivated unless it is done to everyone and not just the political enemies of the Democratic Party.

It is the ultimate act of placing personal benefit over national interest.

How come every single organization that either had some kind of racist dude or is responsible for some racist act in the past has to except responsibility for their crimes except for the modern Democratic Party. It just seems like that if we are going to purify our conscience of all sin then why not start with the major political party that supported slavery, the klan, opposed most civil rights legislation, and had an active member of the klan it. It just seems kind of politically motivated unless it is done to everyone and not just the political enemies of the Democratic Party.

Duh, because all those evil people defected to the Republican Party. It's a fact. Google it...

Super, could you provide a current example of whatever it is you are talking about? I am assuming you are talking about the Democratic party pre-1964, which is the year southern Publicans assumed the characteristics of the Dem party they replaced but still try to blame the continuance of the evils you name on the party that shed the 'old ways'.

Duh, because all those evil people defected to the Republican Party. It's a fact. Google it...

Those who have lived history aren't fooled by those who attempt a rewrite.

Super, could you provide a current example of whatever it is you are talking about? I am assuming you are talking about the Democratic party pre-1964, which is the year southern Publicans assumed the characteristics of the Dem party they replaced but still try to blame the continuance of the evils you name on the party that shed the 'old ways'.

And bullwinkle provides the early morning laugh for today. Thanks!

The Democratic Party shed nothing. It has morphed over the last half century into a weird hybrid of Marxist and fascist philosophies that seek to extend their penchant for slavery from the slavery of black-to-white to the slavery of all to The State.

shsshhhssss don't aggravate them

• Banned

The klan says the same thing. They say that all the terrorizing is a thing of the past and it is a new klan party. All the terrorist left in the sixties. It may all be true. They may not be lynching people anymore but they are still a member of that organization. They are still expected to take responsibility for the organizations past sins. I would think the Democratic Party would be at least as noble as the klan and except responsibility for their sins but I see that is not the case.

I plan to do exactly that, thank you very much.

The new breed RW's are to thank for that too.

You'll never catch me whining along side all of those yellow-back patriots and pants shitters ... ever.

shsshhhssss don't aggravate them

The klan says the same thing. They say that all the terrorizing is a thing of the past and it is a new klan party. All the terrorist left in the sixties. It may all be true. They may not be lynching people anymore but they are still a member of that organization. They are still expected to take responsibility for the organizations past sins. I would think the Democratic Party would be at least as noble as the klan and except responsibility for their sins but I see that is not the case.

the Klan's claim to Fame is that they found ways other than lynching
to persecute people???? --------HOW LAUDABLE

You'll never catch me whining along side all of those yellow-back patriots and pants shitters ... ever.

I am a democrat for life-----generally if I really cannot tolerate the
democrat candidate-----I ABSTAIN. 2016 may be an INNOVATIVE
year for me

Contemporary liberals are sanctimonious with artificial passion.

we are human beings like everyone else------you are painting with a
broad brush <<< the current mode for expressing disapproval and
accusing you of being a jerk

It sounds like to me you are trying to push down your guilt. Wouldn't you just feel better and at least acknowledge the sins of the Democratic Party.

here's what you don't understand ... dems are liberals thinkers .... liberals can and do change their ideas
...something you on the right just can't grasp ... where republicans are single minded they can't think or change their point of view
...its beyond their ability

we are human beings like everyone else------you are painting with a
broad brush <<< the current mode for expressing disapproval and
accusing you of being a jerk

Humans beings, sure. Human beings who have fooled themselves into believing they actually care about societal integrity, hence, why I call contemporary liberals sanctimonious.

One of the best political con jobs ever was the by the Democratic party convincing people they were the party of diversity while the GOP is old white men. You only need to look at the candidates in this election cycle to see its all bullshit. I mean for God's sake, Harry Reid referred to Obama as "light-skinned" and as having "no Negro dialect.". Reid is a racist piece of shit and yet suffered no political repercussions for his rant.

difference.jpg

And bullwinkle provides the early morning laugh for today. Thanks!

The Democratic Party shed nothing. It has morphed over the last half century into a weird hybrid of Marxist and fascist philosophies that seek to extend their penchant for slavery from the slavery of black-to-white to the slavery of all to The State.
Hey, billy. You sure can stuff a lot of psycho-crap into a single sentence. Slavery to the State? Me? You're the guy that thinks Putin is a model of leadership. You know..the guy that was born of communism and wants it back, end justifying the means and all, and works thru intimidation and murder? Actually, my friend, I don't know what you mean by "Slavery to the State". Presumably you mean the fed and not one of the 50. Seriously, can you clue me in to what slavery you are talking about. You aren't one of those people who fling out bumper sticker epithets. Surely you have something in mind...what?

Both parties had racists in them and Klan members. Just as there were racists and Klanners (including the Klan's founders) who had no political affiliations at all. And both parties had both champions of civil rights and opposition to them. Still do.

Racism isn't a political party thing. It's cultural.

Forum List

Back