Obama needs four more years!

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
We all know that Obama would be much happier if he was dictator of a small country --like Kenya--but he hasn't been able to excercise such control over this country. I'm sure his fans are disappointed in him that he couldn't impose martial law but I wonder If Obama is going to step down from power? I also wonder that if he didn't would his supporters support such a move? It just seems that the way democrats sometimes talk that they would prefer a dictatorship to all of this slow moving democracy stuff. Democracy allows the average person to have some control over their country. The average person are not super smart elites who are smarter than the average person so it would be better to end this democracy thing all together and allow only the select to run this country. I really think the average democrat would prefer this as a solution to "gridlock" that just naturally emerges in the democratic process. They are always complaining about gridlock. Maybe they are really complaining about democracy?

Do you think he will step down from power?

We all know that Obama would be much happier if he was dictator of a small country --like Kenya--but he hasn't been able to excercise such control over this country.

I think a lot of Americans (and may be half of the world) would be much happier if Obama was dictator of a small country --like Kenya--and never were a President of USA.

Last edited:
We all know that Obama would be much happier if he was dictator of a small country --like Kenya--but he hasn't been able to excercise such control over this country. I'm sure his fans are disappointed in him that he couldn't impose martial law but I wonder If Obama is going to step down from power? I also wonder that if he didn't would his supporters support such a move? It just seems that the way democrats sometimes talk that they would prefer a dictatorship to all of this slow moving democracy stuff. Democracy allows the average person to have some control over their country. The average person are not super smart elites who are smarter than the average person so it would be better to end this democracy thing all together and allow only the select to run this country. I really think the average democrat would prefer this as a solution to "gridlock" that just naturally emerges in the democratic process. They are always complaining about gridlock. Maybe they are really complaining about democracy?

One way or another! :laugh:

• Banned
We all know that Obama would be much happier if he was dictator of a small country --like Kenya--but he hasn't been able to excercise such control over this country.

I think a lot of Americans (and may be half of the world) would be much happier if Obama was dictator of a small country --like Kenya--

Do you think Kenya will give him a welcome home party? Would it kind of resemble the lion king?

Same thing was said about Bush by fools. That is not happening in this country, and no, Democrats wouldn't stand for it.

I wish he could have at least another term too, but that's not how it works. I guess Hillary will just have to carry on his work as president. There is no reason she can't use him as a trusted adviser though.

I wish he could have at least another term too, but that's not how it works. I guess Hillary will just have to carry on his work as president. There is no reason she can't use him as a trusted adviser though.
Hillary will not he President. Republican primary is where it's at.

I think a lot of Americans (and may be half of the world) would be much happier if Obama was dictator of a small country --like Kenya--

Do you think Kenya will give him a welcome home party? Would it kind of resemble the lion king?

You misspelled lying

Hillary is one of the most disliked and distrusted people in America.

Face the facts ... Dem's have no chance of winning the Presidency.

All focus must be on the Republican primary.

Hillary is one of the most disliked and distrusted people in America.

Face the facts ... Dem's have no chance of winning the Presidency.

All focus must be on the Republican primary.

I'm sure Carl Rove agrees with you.

People who start threads like this aren't smart enough to participate in a democracy.

I think that's the question we'll be asking about Trump should he ever become president. Men like him don't take kindly to giving up power. That's why he's finding a kindred spirit in Putin.
Afraid so. But America would not allow him to get away with it. Hopefully America won't put him in power in the first place.

yea there is....she has to big of an ego....she will be the boss,and dont you forget that...

I think that's the question we'll be asking about Trump should he ever become president. Men like him don't take kindly to giving up power. That's why he's finding a kindred spirit in Putin.

Like Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the author of the incomprehensible nonsense of "the only fear we have is fear itself" ALIGNING HIMSELF WITH THE SECOND GREATEST mass murderer of all times, "Uncle Joe" Stalin.

If Trump - should he become President - succeeds with his sympathy with Putin as FDR succeeded with Stalin, bully for him!

Forum List

Back