How can we Entice the Left to keep Acting out About the Election?

The longer you can keep them pulling further left, the greater and more prolonged their defeat.

Agree. Need them to pick that Muslim Bigot from Minnesota to run the Democratic Party. Calls himself Keith Ellison, but used to go by Keith Mohamed.

The face of the Democratic Party today.

That will prove to the good folks in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, that they did the right thing by saying No to a Democratic Party which is now almost purely Marxist with heavy totalitarian leanings, a contempt for our Constitution, and a compelling need for Control...because they know better than we do what is good for us.
I think by eight years they will have returned to being the good party again though. They'll work it out by then.

Looking at population shifts I find your reasoning a little off. CA, MA, IL, NY, NJ and RI have shifted further left as they lose population share.

The longer you can keep them pulling further left, the greater and more prolonged their defeat.

Agree. Need them to pick that Muslim Bigot from Minnesota to run the Democratic Party. Calls himself Keith Ellison, but used to go by Keith Mohamed.

The face of the Democratic Party today.

That will prove to the good folks in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, that they did the right thing by saying No to a Democratic Party which is now almost purely Marxist with heavy totalitarian leanings, a contempt for our Constitution, and a compelling need for Control...because they know better than we do what is good for us.
I think by eight years they will have returned to being the good party again though. They'll work it out by then.

Looking at population shifts I find your reasoning a little off. CA, MA, IL, NY, NJ and RI have shifted further left as they lose population share.
yes well for now, but the moderates will strike back after 4 years and crack enough skulls to return the party from extremism.

View attachment 103925
Just keep reminding them their treasonous bitch lost, because of Obama.
Obama would have easily beaten Trump. Remember that. Never doubt it.

We are not going back to your bad old days, jknowbad lad.
Thanks for proving my plan wins, just like Trump!
Yup, you are talking to the goofy in the mirror. :lol:
You look like an idiot still supporting the failure known as obama.
Says the failure on the Board, jknowgood. Your hatred of a black president belittles you.

View attachment 103925

Says the failure on the Board, jknowgood. Your hatred of a black president belittles you.
Race card expired in 2009. Please try again, and please next time don't make yourself look stupid. Lol

View attachment 103925

Race card expired in 2009. Please try again, and please next time don't make yourself look stupid. Lol
No such thing as a race card now, no such thing as PC now, and you have always hated people based on their skin color.

View attachment 103925 Thanks for proving my plan wins, just like Trump!
No such thing as a race card now, no such thing as PC now, and you have always hated people based on their skin color.
Nope your a liar and I don't hate Obama. I hate what he did to America. So shove that up your ass.

Nope your a liar and I don't hate Obama. I hate what he did to America. So shove that up your ass.
Yep, you are a racist, and have been as long as you have been on the Board. You are no different that Correll and that sick group of deniers.

What is fun is that Obama will have always been a two-term president, and jknowbad has always been a failure.

What is fun is that Obama will have always been a two-term president, and jknowbad has always been a failure.
Australia had a black president once. This was tolerated but when they tried to elect a woman, the British sent 11 ships of deplorables in 1788, and installed our Godemperor, Arthur Philip as King.

Yep, you are a racist, and have been as long as you have been on the Board. You are no different that Correll and that sick group of deniers.
Like I said your race card expired in 2009. I was never called a racist till I disagreed with your little man child.

Great Goose, Obama and Hillary are the moderate wing of the current Democratic Party. Their current problems have been intermittent going back to 1824, when the founder of their party, Genocide Jackson, did the exact same thing as Hillary supporters are doing now. It worked. The result was the Ds have been anti-native ever since The Trail of Tears. Believe it or not Obama never mentioned the apology for that atrocity that was placed in the 2010 Defense budget to try to keep Ds on life support that were running for reelection between the Rockies and the Allegheny mountain ranges. That has contributed to D losses ever since.

Great Goose, Obama and Hillary are the moderate wing of the current Democratic Party. Their current problems have been intermittent going back to 1824, when the founder of their party, Genocide Jackson, did the exact same thing as Hillary supporters are doing now. It worked. The result was the Ds have been anti-native ever since The Trail of Tears. Believe it or not Obama never mentioned the apology for that atrocity that was placed in the 2010 Defense budget to try to keep Ds on life support that were running for reelection between the Rockies and the Allegheny mountain ranges. That has contributed to D losses ever since.
I got no problem with the Democrat party. Just the corrupt, sexist, racists who've taken it over.

Like I said your race card expired in 2009. I was never called a racist till I disagreed with your little man child.
You are pretty simple, are you not? Your race card is shoved up your butt, where it rests in smelly squalor. You have always been a racist as long as you have played the race card. Best practices suggest you stop it.

All good Americas from the Freedom Caucus and the NeverTrumpers on the right to the crazies on the Far Left will continue their resistance against Trump.

Are you crazy? I mean, really? 1824? The Dems lost because (1) Clinton was a horrible candidate, and (2) it lost touch with the while working classes of the Upper Midwest.

stock-photo-crying-baby-boy-isolated-93084466.jpg
View attachment 103925

He did not prove your plan won.

You're pretty simple aren't ya.
Lol, yes he did, those crying eye's.

You are pretty simple, are you not? Your race card is shoved up your butt, where it rests in smelly squalor. You have always been a racist as long as you have played the race card. Best practices suggest you stop it.

All good Americas from the Freedom Caucus and the NeverTrumpers on the right to the crazies on the Far Left will continue their resistance against Trump.
Lol, your making yourself look stupid. I actually don't pay attention to race, but you do.

View attachment 103938
View attachment 103925

He did not prove your plan won.

You're pretty simple aren't ya.
Lol, yes he did, those crying eye's.
riiiight....cuz that's him.

You proved your point for sure!

You win!!!

Forum List

Back