How can we Entice the Left to keep Acting out About the Election?

The Majority of "Racist" crimes are not, they are simply crimes. Soros in particular likes to stir the pot to push his agenda with his paid thugs. hopefully he will be indicted Howard Dean is another candidate for the same treatment. Without Rental rioters the left collapses.

No such thing as a race card now, no such thing as PC now, and you have always hated people based on their skin color.
Nope your a liar and I don't hate Obama. I hate what he did to America. So shove that up your ass.
Yep, you are a racist, and have been as long as you have been on the Board. You are no different that Correll and that sick group of deniers.
Like I said your race card expired in 2009. I was never called a racist till I disagreed with your little man child.
You are pretty simple, are you not? Your race card is shoved up your butt, where it rests in smelly squalor. You have always been a racist as long as you have played the race card. Best practices suggest you stop it.

All good Americas from the Freedom Caucus and the NeverTrumpers on the right to the crazies on the Far Left will continue their resistance against Trump.
Lol, your making yourself look stupid. I actually don't pay attention to race, but you do.
stock-photo-crying-baby-boy-isolated-93084466-jpg.103938

View attachment 103938
View attachment 103925
Just keep reminding them their treasonous bitch lost, because of Obama.
Obama would have easily beaten Trump. Remember that. Never doubt it.

We are not going back to your bad old days, jknowbad lad.
Thanks for proving my plan wins, just like Trump!
He did not prove your plan won.

You're pretty simple aren't ya.
Lol, yes he did, those crying eye's.
riiiight....cuz that's him.

You proved your point for sure!

You win!!!
Only have over four years left.

Nope your a liar and I don't hate Obama. I hate what he did to America. So shove that up your ass.
Yep, you are a racist, and have been as long as you have been on the Board. You are no different that Correll and that sick group of deniers.
Like I said your race card expired in 2009. I was never called a racist till I disagreed with your little man child.
You are pretty simple, are you not? Your race card is shoved up your butt, where it rests in smelly squalor. You have always been a racist as long as you have played the race card. Best practices suggest you stop it.

All good Americas from the Freedom Caucus and the NeverTrumpers on the right to the crazies on the Far Left will continue their resistance against Trump.
Lol, your making yourself look stupid. I actually don't pay attention to race, but you do.
stock-photo-crying-baby-boy-isolated-93084466-jpg.103938
Over 4 years left! Lol

such a small percentage of them

making the whole party look like a bunch of nut jobs

--LOL
Honestly though, the percentage seems so much larger..... I am one of the only right wingers in the family. It is amazing to watch all of these people show a side that Ive never seen before. Just embarrassing themselves by keeping their mouths running. I sometimes feel, even though I am the youngest, I have more maturity in my right arm than they have in their whole bodies.

true

because the normal people have been fleeing the party

Donald Trump will be President come 20Jan17. In spite of the fact that Clinton got more than 2.86 million votes than he did. In spite of the fact that he asked for and got from Russia help in the form of hacking our electoral process. So his term will be tainted with those facts. Now the cabinet the orange clown has chosen looks like a prime recipe for incompetent government. I expect by the end of 2019, he will have accomplished for the economy what took Bush two terms.

Forum List

Back