How can the World Prepare for Climate Change and the Magnetic Polar Shift?

How much has mag . Field weaken ???
5 % ???
What causes it ???
I surmise that the polarity switches are caused by the Solar System's Galactic Orbit, and it's plane of orbit relative to the the Black Star at the center of the Milky Way.

As for the rate of weakening, this article supposes 9% over the last two hundred years:

And this article is suggesting a speeding up of the rate of weakening.

I think this will continue to happen until the complete switch takes place, and the magnetosphere settles into a more stable pattern.

Already happening now. As I explained, I think the temperature extremes are caused by a weakened magnetic field from the rapidly shifting magnetic poles.
Is that what your extra sensory perception tells you?
Partially, I mean back in 2010 I was sitting at My desk as an insurance adjuster in Denver, CO; and this sense of iron came to Me, which then precipitated further research into the magnetic field. I hypothesized this and told My coworkers about what I thought was happening. I mean, literally, I was sitting at My desk reading an article about magnetic declination, and something inside, an internal voice said "iron." Then what was happening came to Me; and using reason and logic along with My education on magnetism, I just starting thinking in terms of what effect a shifting magnetic pole would have on the planet; in terms of currents in the Mantle, and the Core, and how that would effect plate tectonics, ocean currents, and the magnetosphere.

Did any of The other magnetic polar shifts bother you? Did you notice?
Well, you know, I've only been around this planet for a few decades, so... I'm not too sure about how bothersome it can be. But, there have been a few days where things went haywire for a bit. Higher voice from helium inundation. Oxygen deprivation symptoms. Muscle spasms. Intense heat, extreme cold.. yeah, you know; I guess this has been really affecting life on the planet. And who knows what the Solar radiation will do to DNA.

Cristobal made History when reaching Wisconsin as a tropical storm. A little preview of Hurricanes to come the season, and beyond.

Just a nitpick ... Cristobal was downgraded to a tropical depression while over Louisiana ... not a tropical storm ... which is nothing when the Witch of November visits ...
Yeah, intense blizzards coming on the far horizon. Just watch out for strong tornadoes first. Tornado alley's a bit further to the North in this scenario.

Cristobal made History when reaching Wisconsin as a tropical storm. A little preview of Hurricanes to come the season, and beyond.

Just a nitpick ... Cristobal was downgraded to a tropical depression while over Louisiana ... not a tropical storm ... which is nothing when the Witch of November visits ...
Looks as though there's a house that's about to be dropped on that witch. Word to the wise, swaying to the dance of the clairvoyants. Not the witchbreed, simply transformed.

The Storyline is based on "Fear Itself" and the "House of M." Wandavision.

Attachments

• paintingtherosesred.jpg
    paintingtherosesred.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 25

Looks as though there's a house that's about to be dropped on that witch. Word to the wise, swaying to the dance of the clairvoyants. Not the witchbreed, simply transformed.

What awful noise ... is this the kind of music you listen to? ... no wonder you want the world to end ... goats make a more pleasant sound being castrated ...

Try something with actual human voices:

Actual musical instruments:

Actual cosmic energy:

Actual words:

Sheesh ...

Looks as though there's a house that's about to be dropped on that witch. Word to the wise, swaying to the dance of the clairvoyants. Not the witchbreed, simply transformed. I do like Tori Amos though, this is one of My favorite songs from her:

And because I like Tool, this too:

What awful noise ... is this the kind of music you listen to? ... no wonder you want the world to end ... goats make a more pleasant sound being castrated ...

Try something with actual human voices:

Actual musical instruments:

Actual cosmic energy:

Actual words:

Sheesh ...

Don't you know, Father Christmas is Jolnir? You wouldn't like him when he is angry.

I do like Tori Amos though, this is one of My favorite songs from her.

And because I like Tool, this too:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back