How can the World Prepare for Climate Change and the Magnetic Polar Shift?

I don’t think...
Already happening now. As I explained, I think the temperature extremes are caused by a weakened magnetic field from the rapidly shifting magnetic poles.
You're an idiot who doesn't understand the topic.
I'm the original postman... I'm saying My body temperature has adjusted for global warming per climate change.

Your body temp has not changed. I don't sweat tens in the 90s because I take meds. I am sure that is global warming because I used to swear precisely in 120 degrees in Egypt.
Well... actually, about half a year ago I was consistently in the 97.6 range, and now My body temp has dropped another degree.

But here's what's happening in Japan:
So?
So.... what?
So, you are an idiot if you think this type weather has never happened before.
I'm not an idiot. This type of weather probably happened about 26,000 years ago, just as Summer weather happens in cycles; though We do need to start calculating the effects of the Galactic cycle into this equation.
26000 years ago the World was nearly covered in ice doofy
That was 13,000 years ago. There's an axial (Zodiac) cycle, you are aware? Why don't you read Avesta, the story of Yima... then you might come to a reasonable understanding of Axial Cycle and Ice Ages.
Again 26000 years ago the Earth was in an ice age, by 10000 years ago most of the ice had melted
I don’t think...
Already happening now. As I explained, I think the temperature extremes are caused by a weakened magnetic field from the rapidly shifting magnetic poles.
I'm the original postman... I'm saying My body temperature has adjusted for global warming per climate change.

Your body temp has not changed. I don't sweat tens in the 90s because I take meds. I am sure that is global warming because I used to swear precisely in 120 degrees in Egypt.
Well... actually, about half a year ago I was consistently in the 97.6 range, and now My body temp has dropped another degree.

So?
So.... what?
I'm not an idiot. This type of weather probably happened about 26,000 years ago, just as Summer weather happens in cycles; though We do need to start calculating the effects of the Galactic cycle into this equation.
That was 13,000 years ago. There's an axial (Zodiac) cycle, you are aware? Why don't you read Avesta, the story of Yima... then you might come to a reasonable understanding of Axial Cycle and Ice Ages.
Again 26000 years ago the Earth was in an ice age, by 10000 years ago most of the ice had melted
No, I disagree. 26,000 years ago was the Summer of Our Axial Cycle. Just as now is July, and 12 months ago was July.
Nothing to disagree with 26000 years ago was almost exactly the glacial maximum

The Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) was the most recent time during the Last Glacial Period that ice sheets were at their greatest extent. Vast ice sheets covered much of North America, Northern Europe, and Asia and profoundly affected Earth's climate by causing drought, desertification, and a large drop in sea levels.[1] According to Clark et al., growth of ice sheets commenced 33,000 years ago and maximum coverage was between 26,500 years and 19–20,000 years ago, when deglaciation commenced in the Northern Hemisphere, causing an abrupt rise in sea level. Decline of the West Antarctica ice sheet occurred between 14,000 and 15,000 years ago, consistent with evidence for another abrupt rise in the sea level about 14,500 years ago.[2][3]
Let's just say then, I am challenging some of passe science as inaccurate. Tis possible. Only time will tell, just record, record, record.

I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
No, I disagree. 26,000 years ago was the Summer of Our Axial Cycle. Just as now is July, and 12 months ago was July.

The Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) was the most recent time during the Last Glacial Period that ice sheets were at their greatest extent. Vast ice sheets covered much of North America, Northern Europe, and Asia and profoundly affected Earth's climate by causing drought, desertification, and a large drop in sea levels.[1] According to Clark et al., growth of ice sheets commenced 33,000 years ago and maximum coverage was between 26,500 years and 19–20,000 years ago, when deglaciation commenced in the Northern Hemisphere, causing an abrupt rise in sea level. Decline of the West Antarctica ice sheet occurred between 14,000 and 15,000 years ago, consistent with evidence for another abrupt rise in the sea level about 14,500 years ago.[2][3]
Let's just say then, I am challenging some of passe science as inaccurate. Tis possible. Only time will tell, just record, record, record.
Glacial moraines are hard to challenge

I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?

I'm challenging the method of dating.

I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?

Go for it doofy

I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?

You are challenging anything intelligent.

I haven't measured my body temperature since 1991 ... I forget what it was ... is this something I should be constantly checking? ...
Only if you are wacko like Gentlemange!

I haven't measured my body temperature since 1991 ... I forget what it was ... is this something I should be constantly checking? ...
No healthy people do not need the modern medical tools that kill 300000 Americans annually

They just started doing that at the place I work, taking temperatures. Is there a deadly flu strain out there or something. Probably.

They just started doing that at the place I work, taking temperatures. Is there a deadly flu strain out there or something. Probably.
Taking temps will turn out to be illegal because a woman's temp rises during her period. So this isn't going to fly, furthermore there is no need to have a fever if you are infected

Hurricane Season apparently starts in May now. Last 5 years have had Hurricanes before June 1st. Probably extends to December now too. Going to be a hot Summer.

I went to the NHC website to dispute this claim ... pfffft ... they're tracking a system today that's likely to become either tropical or subtropical this weekend ... so make that the last 6 years have had tropical cyclones form in May (or April in 2017) ...

Usually the season starts on June 1st in the North Atlantic ... however, it starts on May 15th in the eastern North Pacific ... in the North Atlantic, we've seen a total of 20 "off-season" tropical cyclones in the past 20 years ... comparable to the 20 years 1940-60 ... usually it's 12 to 15 in this time span ... only 7 hurricanes that were strictly off-season since Year 1900, excluding storms that formed in November and spun into December ... all the rest were tropical storms ...

... and don't forget that "weak" tropical storms can be just as damaging as hurricanes ... be prepared ... and remember that the NHC will be about 24 hours ahead of your local authorities for warnings ... evacuate early, beat the traffic ...
Ok, everyone on the Eastern and Caribbean Gulf Coasts, Hurricane Season's about to ramp up: I wonder if the first Category 6 Hurricane will form this year? Maybe. Typhoons have reached wind speeds comparable to Category 6. I would actually prefer if Cat 6 started at 180 mph, their system has 195 mph.

Taking temps will turn out to be illegal because a woman's temp rises during her period. So this isn't going to fly, furthermore there is no need to have a fever if you are infected
Temperature check today... a few decimals cooler. 96.2. I'm cool, I know it. Really hot day today though. Outside temperatures are coming in at around 110 degrees.

I'm not an idiot.
Right, you are a magical shaman trying to use his magical powers to show us the way. How kind of you.
I don't know if they're magical, per se. Well, the premonitions just happen, and so do the dreams. But when I generate a magnetic field, it feels like an electrical current moving under the skin along the muscles. Like a stream of electrons or something. But, I am trying to show y'all the way to... get to ready to evacuate when a gigantic hurricane starts rolling in with the waves. And thanks, try to do My best.

Temperature check today... a few decimals cooler. 96.2. I'm cool, I know it. Really hot day today though. Outside temperatures are coming in at around 110 degrees.
Hopefully Antarctica melts completely so people can live there

Last edited:

Check out Eagle Island. Will probably be couple or few centuries before that happened. But... I wrote to a Southwestern City Council about temperatures reaching 120 this Summer back in early Spring and urging the need for solar panels to keep the cost of energy low for residents of the municipality, as there might be rolling power outages as demand for energy spikes.

Looks as though that's what's going to happen, 120+ degree temps.

Is that what the eye on the pyramid means? A volcano watch? Makes sense because the Egyptian Priesthood were known as the Priests of Vulcan... and Thera would have been an example of why one should be wary and watchful of Volcanoes...
1594383632338.png

Check out Eagle Island. Will probably be couple or few centuries before that happened. But... I wrote to a Southwestern City Council about temperatures reaching 120 this Summer back in early Spring and urging the need for solar panels to keep the cost of energy low for residents of the municipality, as there might be rolling power outages as demand for energy spikes.

Winter is coming it always does

True, but Winters aren't always cold. Hopefully the magnetosphere will stabilize soon. But, I'm less hopeful on that happening, so I'm expecting extreme cold snaps in the Mid to Upper Latitudes this coming Winter.

True, but Winters aren't always cold. Hopefully the magnetosphere will stabilize soon. But, I'm less hopeful on that happening, so I'm expecting extreme cold snaps in the Mid to Upper Latitudes this coming Winter.
Dude heatwaves in July are normal in the northern hemisphere

Do you believe that your thoughts influence weather

Forum List

Back