How can the World Prepare for Climate Change and the Magnetic Polar Shift?

I appreciate your in depth research. However, a discussion of climate change should include this speech which summarizes the problems of increased CO2 (way to rapid for evolutionary adaptation):

Not necessarily. I noticed that My body temperature is consistently cooler than the average Human, around 97.6. Might be an evolutionary adaptation for a warmer environment. We can follow Canada and Ethiopia's example of planting large amounts of trees.

My body temperature is also about the same amount cooler - I thought that was simply due to lower metabolism at old age - or simply the lack of immune system response to sickness - as I found out this while in the hospital with bronchitis leading to pneumonia.

Planting trees - excellent idea, However, we harvested trees on our rural acreage and did not have to plant any trees - amazing how fast so many trees are growing. The earth can heal which is why Revelation 11:18 will solve the problem after our Creator destroys those destroying the earth.

Btw - we did not burn the branches and small trees left lying on the ground to rot. Locals here think burning is better. But the truth is that burning releases CO2 into the atmosphere while composting locks CO2 (via carbohydrates) in the soil - increasing top soil while lowering atmospheric CO2.

Btw - the harvested trees are being used for lumber. The main problem is the destruction of old growth forests - that happened here long before we moved here 20 years ago. The new forests only take a few years to become young forests which, btw, are more resistant to damage by hurricanes than older forests with taller trees.

One of the advantages to not planting trees after harvesting them is biodiversity. Rather than planting trees, we simply discourage some species that tend to predominate - locally Privet and wild blackberries are an example - not that we removed all of them btw.

The environment is also helped by our mowing infrequently which allows all sorts of plants, including beautiful wildflowers, to grow - which in turn help a biodiverse insect population and some birds (e.g. hummingbirds).

Trees with fruit are actually a good idea for food cultivation.

In terms of the lower body temperature, I'm rather young still and have a healthy immune system, so I think this is an adaptation intended to handle higher temperatures. Lower core temp means less overheating from higher external temperature. How did this happen? Something, somehow in the genetic code mutated to produce a lower body temp. As though some genes are sensitive to external factors and naturally adjust themselves on a generational level. Smart genes.

A magnetic polar shift is no big deal. The pole is just shifting from northern Canada to northern Siberia, which is where it will settle down. At least that's what the geophysical scientists think. It's only internet hysterics screaming about a pole reversal and the collapse of the magnetic field and DOOM.

Also, magnetic pole shifts have never had any effect on climate before, so there's no reason to think one would have an effect on climate now.
But... imagine that the Magnetic Pole is the focal point every tectonic plate, as in the motion of tectonic plates are driven by their attraction to the tectonic pole. Even without a complete reversal, which does happen, a shift from the North Atlantic Plate to the Eurasian plate will cause a change in the motion of the tectonic plates.

Doesn't this appear as an overland Hurricane?
1589987588318.png

How can the World Prepare for Climate Change and the Magnetic Polar Shift? The only thing anyone could do is pray for guidance. Nature is going to do what GOD allows.

How can the World Prepare for Climate Change and the Magnetic Polar Shift? The only thing anyone could do is pray for guidance. Nature is going to do what GOD allows.
This is divine guidance. Science is a tool of Gnosis, and when you have achieved the Gnosis of the Heavens, then the Way is action or inaction and knowing the consequences of either outcome, and the outcomes of the actions taken.

This is divine guidance. Science is a tool of Gnosis, and when you have achieved the Gnosis of the Heavens, then the Way is action or inaction and knowing the consequences of either outcome, and the outcomes of the actions taken.
I simply don't see how any human could prevent a magnetic polar shift, if indeed GOD ordains it to occur. And I frankly don't care what any government may have to say to the contrary ----- they are just seeking votes.

I simply don't see how any human could prevent a magnetic polar shift, if indeed GOD ordains it to occur. And I frankly don't care what any government may have to say to the contrary ----- they are just seeking votes.
No, God's Univeral Law and Order, physics, causes the magnetic shift. There are ways to mitigate loss of life and prepare, for instance encouraging moving to geologically safer locations, moving the HQ's of companies, such as I've suggested to Disney to move Disney World to Atlanta, to give guidance to the population what to do since climate change and stronger Hurricanes are threatening Floridians. Buildings better built to handle seismic activity, broader bases. Solar panels to handle energy demands due to higher temperatures.

Anthropogenic global warming and climate change.

Oh... I think that Humans have some effect on the climate, and We could have an even better effect using Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles, putting less harmful toxic gas in the atmosphere, less reliance on petroleum for gasoline.

But by and large, there were Ice Ages and Tropical Ages long before Humans evolved, so We're here riding around in the Heavens on a spinning biosphere, and there are certain effects based on Axial, Solar, Galactic and Universal position and location. Just need to record this information so later generations know. We are only at the beginning of understanding what effects the Galactic Orbit has here.
Where do you propose to get all of the hydrogen you're talking about? Presently it's all sourced from fossil fuels which puts you right back to square one.
Now if you wanted to take a truly scientific approach based on physics you could say we could start powering our electric grid with thorium fueled nuclear reactors. Then we'd have an abundant supply of cheap, clean and safe electric energy to produce hydrogen with electrolysis. But then you're no scientist or even acquainted with any of the sciences must less physics or nuclear energy.
Guess you're not going to get far with your BA degree in bullshit.

Oh... I think that Humans have some effect on the climate, and We could have an even better effect using Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles, putting less harmful toxic gas in the atmosphere, less reliance on petroleum for gasoline.

But by and large, there were Ice Ages and Tropical Ages long before Humans evolved, so We're here riding around in the Heavens on a spinning biosphere, and there are certain effects based on Axial, Solar, Galactic and Universal position and location. Just need to record this information so later generations know. We are only at the beginning of understanding what effects the Galactic Orbit has here.
Where do you propose to get all of the hydrogen you're talking about? Presently it's all sourced from fossil fuels which puts you right back to square one.
Now if you wanted to take a truly scientific approach based on physics you could say we could start powering our electric grid with thorium fueled nuclear reactors. Then we'd have an abundant supply of cheap, clean and safe electric energy to produce hydrogen with electrolysis. But then you're no scientist or even acquainted with any of the sciences must less physics or nuclear energy.
I think I have a pretty good handle on what's happening considering what's going on in Michigan, and will be in the Carolinas. Not even Summer yet, 1 month to Solstice.

Get the Hydrogen from water. Yes, I have looked into the Thorium and agree, electrolysis is an energy intensive process. I have a BA in Global Studies, and did much better than average in advanced Physics. But the power of critical thinking can undo bad and misleading science.

Questions such as, what if the stars We can see with Our naked eyes are all stars in the Milky Way?

I think I have a pretty good handle on what's happening considering what's going on in Michigan, and will be in the Carolinas. Not even Summer yet, 1 month to Solstice.

Get the Hydrogen from water. Yes, I have looked into the Thorium and agree, electrolysis is an energy intensive process. I have a BA in Global Studies, and did much better than average in advanced Physics. But the power of critical thinking can undo bad and misleading science.

Questions such as, what if the stars We can see with Our naked eyes are all stars in the Milky Way?
Sounds nice, and so when can everyone start moving into your house?

I think that Humans have some effect on the climate,
Who cares what you "think" or "feel"? You have zero education, experience, or published research in any of these fields.

Scientists, on the other hand, have all but proven that mankind's actions are completely responsible for the rapid warming we are observing.

Who cares what you "think" or "feel"? You have zero education, experience, or published research in any of these fields.

Scientists, on the other hand, have all but proven that mankind's actions are completely responsible for the rapid warming we are observing.
There’s a big orange ball in the sky that’s exponentially larger than earth. It gives off enormous heat. You might want to consider it’s effects.

I believe the proper terminology is geomagnetic pole shift. Some think we are approaching such a shift, as the magnetic poles move more rapidly and the magnetic field weakens. Some also think the geometric pole shift is caused in part by the sun’s micro nova or large solar flare, causing crustal displacement. If they are correct, we needn’t worry about global warming because most of us will be dead.

Sounds nice, and so when can everyone start moving into your house?
I'd like to have My own house, thanks very much, but in the larger sense a Community of Neighbors is good.

There’s a big orange ball in the sky that’s exponentially larger than earth. It gives off enormous heat. You might want to consider it’s effects.
There's an even bigger black ball holding the Galaxy together.

Try not to contribute any more than I have to, but I do not favor radical change the sake of global warming. As for the polar shift, it is a very slow process, not to worry about as they already are used to updating the GPS and other satellites. Probably harder reprinting to update topo maps for changes to declination angle, but few of us bother any more with that type of navigation or point locating, as we depend on the satellites.

The commonly used term is "deviation" when it comes to magnetic compasses.
Probably true at least in Navy, but I was never navy. Declination angle is listed in the marginal information of decent topographic maps and represents difference between true north or magnetic north and map or grid north. Handy to know if you shooting a resection from two known points to your exact location. Then it becomes a matter of the back azimuths and working the math, as distance to known points can be a tricky thing without a laser or parallax range finder. Like I said, less important today when you can whip out an Iphone and get your latitude/longitude, elevation without bothering with old school techniques, that is unless your battery is down, or like any other tool you have found a way to break it or lose it when you are temporarily dis-oriented. Notice, I didn't say lost, I don't get lost.
Magnetic declination, per Wikipedia
Magnetic declination, or magnetic variation, is the angle on the horizontal plane between magnetic north and true north. This angle varies depending on position on the Earth's surface and changes over time.Wikipedia

So what I said is 100% correct. Declination is a term used in celestial navigation.
Probably. I'm shitty and untrained on celestial navigation, but flat hell on terrain with a 1:50,000 Topo map, map compass and a good lensatic compass, whether the stars are out or not.
That compass will work really well if the magnetic poles switch!

I'm a college grad, so yeah. And I did publish a book called the Apocalypse of Balder Christ. Previous scientists have been wrong for centuries, when the ancients knew more in 400 B.C. than 1400 D.E. (Dionysian Era). Just admit there are natural cycles. Not everything that is happening is man made. I have a Socratic mind, maybe what your being told is a lie? Incoming solar radiation. I predicted increase in seismic activity. There was since yesterday. Time frame: 5 more days of hightened radiation.
1590160296329.png

Forum List

Back