How can the World Prepare for Climate Change and the Magnetic Polar Shift?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 4:05 PM
Subject: We're Sorry to Interrupt Your Regular Email Reception: Sommes Désolés d'Interrompre Votre Réception d'E-mail Régulière
To: <[email protected]>

However, Hr. Graham:

Certain events precipitate the finding a certain messengers in order to do, what may be, the saving of millions of lives.

There is a time coming soon, when there will be a tide that rolls in; which will not stop when expected.

There are near 100°F (37°C) near the Arctic Circle. We believe that the cause of this heat wave is a weakened Magnetic Field and due to Gaea's tilt towards Soleil in the Northern Hemisphere; thus allowing Solar Radiation to directly strike and heat the Northern Hemisphere.

If this weakening continues, then come Winter in the Northern Hemisphere, Summer in the Southern Hemisphere; then the same effect will take place in Antarctica; which will cause the very rapid melt of glaciers and icecaps in Antarctica; and the very rapid water level rise; which may likely devastate many low laying land areas at an unexpectedly fast rate. What is important to know about this is that Gaea will be closer to Soleil at this time; and the Magnetic Field may be weaker; so the temperatures may soar to well above 100°F (37°C) in Antarctica following the Yuletide Solstice.

The Magnetosphere weakening may also cause Solar Radiation to "microwave" Gaea from the inside out; thus heating and expanding the molten rocks and minerals of the Core and Mantle; which will seek to release the pressure by escaping though the Crust causing violent seismic activity; especially along fault lines and "hot spots" such as Hawaii. This is true, because the Magnetosphere truly does protect Gaea from the Solar Wind particles.

Solar Radiation may be the cause of harm to those exposed to the harmful rays of the Solar Spectrum. We believe that a warning should be made in relation to these scientific predictions. And that the Commonwealth Realm which We have prescribed be formed in Acadia of the United States, Canada, Kalällit Nunät, and the Bahamas. There will be many displaced from the rising waters, and the Bahamas and Florida and the Virgin Islands will be subject to what may be a tidal "death wave" if these warnings are not heeded.

We are gravely concerned that people, whether because they chose to stay behind; or because they are ignorant of what is happening; will see the tide roll in, and then when the tide doesn't stop; they may be stranded in their cars, on lands being swallowed up, in their houses, on the rooftops of buildings; and then... find themselves adrift on top of or underneath mountains of water.

You and I, We can do what is necessary to warn people. The clock is ticking Hr. Allen; and time is running out.

Cependant, Hr. Graham:

Certains événements précipitent la découverte de certains messagers pour faire, ce qui peut être, sauver des millions de vies.

Il y a un moment qui arrive bientôt, quand il y aura une marée qui arrive; qui ne s'arrêtera pas quand prévu.

Il y a près de 100°F (37°C) près du Cercle Arctique. Croyons que la cause de cette vague de chaleur est un champ magnétique affaibli et dû à l'inclinaison de Gaea vers Soleil en l'Hémisphère Nord; permettant ainsi aux radiations Solaires de frapper directement et de chauffer l'Hémisphère Nord.

Si cet affaiblissement continue, alors venez Hiver en l'Hémisphère Nord, Eté en Hémisphère Sud; alors le même effet aura lieu en Antarctique; ce qui provoquera la fonte très rapide des glaciers et des calottes glaciaires en Antarctique; et l'élévation très rapide du niveau d'eau; ce qui peut probablement dévaster de nombreuses zones de terres basses à un rythme étonnamment rapide. Ce qu'il est important de savoir à ce sujet, c'est que Gaea sera plus proche de Soleil à ce moment-là; et le champ magnétique peut être plus faible; Ainsi, les températures peuvent monter bien au-dessus de 37°C (100°F) en Antarctique après le Solstice Yuletide.

L'affaiblissement de la Magnétosphère peut aussi provoquer une irradiation par le rayonnement Solaire de Gaea de l'intérieur vers l'extérieur; chauffant et dilatant ainsi les roches et les minéraux fondus du Noyau et du Manteau; qui cherchera à relâcher la pression en s'échappant si la croûte provoque une activité sismique violente; en particulier le long des lignes de faille et des "points chauds" tels que Hawaii. C'est vrai, parce que la Magnétosphère protège réellement Gaea des particules du Vent Solaire.

Le rayonnement Solaire peut causer des dommages aux personnes exposées aux rayons nocifs du spectre solaire. Nous croyons qu'un avertissement devrait être fait par rapport à ces prédictions scientifiques. Et que le Commonwealth Realm que Nous avons prescrit soit formé en Acadia des États-Unis au Canada, à Kalällit Nunät, et aux Bahamas. Il y aura beaucoup de personnes déplacées de la montée des eaux, et les Bahamas, Floride, et les îles Vierges seront sujettes à ce qui pourrait être une «vague de mort» marémotrice si ces avertissements ne sont pas entendus.

Nous sommes gravement préoccupés que les Volques, que ce soit parce qu'ils ont choisi de rester en arrière; ou parce qu'ils ignorent ce qui se passe; verra la marée rouler, puis quand la marée ne s'arrêtera pas; ils peuvent être échoués dans leurs voitures, sur des terres englouties, dans leurs maisons, sur les toits des immeubles; et puis ... se retrouvent à la dérive au-dessus ou au-dessous des montagnes d'eau.

Toi et Moi, Nous pouvons faire ce qu'il faut pour prévenir les Volques. L'horloge est en train de cocher Hr. Allen; et le temp c'est compté.

Had My body temp taken today after light exercise in over 100 degree weather. Body temp came back as 96.7, nearly 2 degrees cooler than the avg. Human body temp.

I don’t think...
Already happening now. As I explained, I think the temperature extremes are caused by a weakened magnetic field from the rapidly shifting magnetic poles.
You're an idiot who doesn't understand the topic.
I'm the original postman... I'm saying My body temperature has adjusted for global warming per climate change.

Your body temp has not changed. I don't sweat tens in the 90s because I take meds. I am sure that is global warming because I used to swear precisely in 120 degrees in Egypt.

I don’t think...
Already happening now. As I explained, I think the temperature extremes are caused by a weakened magnetic field from the rapidly shifting magnetic poles.
I'm the original postman... I'm saying My body temperature has adjusted for global warming per climate change.

Your body temp has not changed. I don't sweat tens in the 90s because I take meds. I am sure that is global warming because I used to swear precisely in 120 degrees in Egypt.
Well... actually, about half a year ago I was consistently in the 97.6 range, and now My body temp has dropped another degree.

But here's what's happening in Japan:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 4:05 PM
Subject: We're Sorry to Interrupt Your Regular Email Reception: Sommes Désolés d'Interrompre Votre Réception d'E-mail Régulière
To: <[email protected]>

However, Hr. Graham:

Certain events precipitate the finding a certain messengers in order to do, what may be, the saving of millions of lives.

There is a time coming soon, when there will be a tide that rolls in; which will not stop when expected.

There are near 100°F (37°C) near the Arctic Circle. We believe that the cause of this heat wave is a weakened Magnetic Field and due to Gaea's tilt towards Soleil in the Northern Hemisphere; thus allowing Solar Radiation to directly strike and heat the Northern Hemisphere.

If this weakening continues, then come Winter in the Northern Hemisphere, Summer in the Southern Hemisphere; then the same effect will take place in Antarctica; which will cause the very rapid melt of glaciers and icecaps in Antarctica; and the very rapid water level rise; which may likely devastate many low laying land areas at an unexpectedly fast rate. What is important to know about this is that Gaea will be closer to Soleil at this time; and the Magnetic Field may be weaker; so the temperatures may soar to well above 100°F (37°C) in Antarctica following the Yuletide Solstice.

The Magnetosphere weakening may also cause Solar Radiation to "microwave" Gaea from the inside out; thus heating and expanding the molten rocks and minerals of the Core and Mantle; which will seek to release the pressure by escaping though the Crust causing violent seismic activity; especially along fault lines and "hot spots" such as Hawaii. This is true, because the Magnetosphere truly does protect Gaea from the Solar Wind particles.

Solar Radiation may be the cause of harm to those exposed to the harmful rays of the Solar Spectrum. We believe that a warning should be made in relation to these scientific predictions. And that the Commonwealth Realm which We have prescribed be formed in Acadia of the United States, Canada, Kalällit Nunät, and the Bahamas. There will be many displaced from the rising waters, and the Bahamas and Florida and the Virgin Islands will be subject to what may be a tidal "death wave" if these warnings are not heeded.

We are gravely concerned that people, whether because they chose to stay behind; or because they are ignorant of what is happening; will see the tide roll in, and then when the tide doesn't stop; they may be stranded in their cars, on lands being swallowed up, in their houses, on the rooftops of buildings; and then... find themselves adrift on top of or underneath mountains of water.

You and I, We can do what is necessary to warn people. The clock is ticking Hr. Allen; and time is running out.

Cependant, Hr. Graham:

Certains événements précipitent la découverte de certains messagers pour faire, ce qui peut être, sauver des millions de vies.

Il y a un moment qui arrive bientôt, quand il y aura une marée qui arrive; qui ne s'arrêtera pas quand prévu.

Il y a près de 100°F (37°C) près du Cercle Arctique. Croyons que la cause de cette vague de chaleur est un champ magnétique affaibli et dû à l'inclinaison de Gaea vers Soleil en l'Hémisphère Nord; permettant ainsi aux radiations Solaires de frapper directement et de chauffer l'Hémisphère Nord.

Si cet affaiblissement continue, alors venez Hiver en l'Hémisphère Nord, Eté en Hémisphère Sud; alors le même effet aura lieu en Antarctique; ce qui provoquera la fonte très rapide des glaciers et des calottes glaciaires en Antarctique; et l'élévation très rapide du niveau d'eau; ce qui peut probablement dévaster de nombreuses zones de terres basses à un rythme étonnamment rapide. Ce qu'il est important de savoir à ce sujet, c'est que Gaea sera plus proche de Soleil à ce moment-là; et le champ magnétique peut être plus faible; Ainsi, les températures peuvent monter bien au-dessus de 37°C (100°F) en Antarctique après le Solstice Yuletide.

L'affaiblissement de la Magnétosphère peut aussi provoquer une irradiation par le rayonnement Solaire de Gaea de l'intérieur vers l'extérieur; chauffant et dilatant ainsi les roches et les minéraux fondus du Noyau et du Manteau; qui cherchera à relâcher la pression en s'échappant si la croûte provoque une activité sismique violente; en particulier le long des lignes de faille et des "points chauds" tels que Hawaii. C'est vrai, parce que la Magnétosphère protège réellement Gaea des particules du Vent Solaire.

Le rayonnement Solaire peut causer des dommages aux personnes exposées aux rayons nocifs du spectre solaire. Nous croyons qu'un avertissement devrait être fait par rapport à ces prédictions scientifiques. Et que le Commonwealth Realm que Nous avons prescrit soit formé en Acadia des États-Unis au Canada, à Kalällit Nunät, et aux Bahamas. Il y aura beaucoup de personnes déplacées de la montée des eaux, et les Bahamas, Floride, et les îles Vierges seront sujettes à ce qui pourrait être une «vague de mort» marémotrice si ces avertissements ne sont pas entendus.

Nous sommes gravement préoccupés que les Volques, que ce soit parce qu'ils ont choisi de rester en arrière; ou parce qu'ils ignorent ce qui se passe; verra la marée rouler, puis quand la marée ne s'arrêtera pas; ils peuvent être échoués dans leurs voitures, sur des terres englouties, dans leurs maisons, sur les toits des immeubles; et puis ... se retrouvent à la dérive au-dessus ou au-dessous des montagnes d'eau.

Toi et Moi, Nous pouvons faire ce qu'il faut pour prévenir les Volques. L'horloge est en train de cocher Hr. Allen; et le temp c'est compté.

I don’t think...

Well... actually, about half a year ago I was consistently in the 97.6 range, and now My body temp has dropped another degree.

So?

I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?

I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
So, you are an idiot if you think this type weather has never happened before.

I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
I'm not an idiot. This type of weather probably happened about 26,000 years ago, just as Summer weather happens in cycles; though We do need to start calculating the effects of the Galactic cycle into this equation.

I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
I'm not an idiot. This type of weather probably happened about 26,000 years ago, just as Summer weather happens in cycles; though We do need to start calculating the effects of the Galactic cycle into this equation.
26000 years ago the World was nearly covered in ice doofy

I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
That was 13,000 years ago. There's an axial (Zodiac) cycle, you are aware? Why don't you read Avesta, the story of Yima... then you might come to a reasonable understanding of Axial Cycle and Ice Ages.

I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?

That was 13,000 years ago. There's an axial (Zodiac) cycle, you are aware? Why don't you read Avesta, the story of Yima... then you might come to a reasonable understanding of Axial Cycle and Ice Ages. Or the Walum Olam to uderstand what happens when the Glaciers melt. Watch who you're calling a doofy, witch. I have a Hexenhammer right here. And I'm from PA Dutchland, Hexes are a part of Our culture.

Attachments

• hammerfall.jpg
    hammerfall.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 25
I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
That was 13,000 years ago. There's an axial (Zodiac) cycle, you are aware? Why don't you read Avesta, the story of Yima... then you might come to a reasonable understanding of Axial Cycle and Ice Ages.
Again 26000 years ago the Earth was in an ice age, by 10000 years ago most of the ice had melted

I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
Again 26000 years ago the Earth was in an ice age, by 10000 years ago most of the ice had melted
I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
No, I disagree. 26,000 years ago was the Summer of Our Axial Cycle. Just as now is July, and 12 months ago was July.

I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
I don’t think...

So?
So.... what?
No, I disagree. 26,000 years ago was the Summer of Our Axial Cycle. Just as now is July, and 12 months ago was July.
Nothing to disagree with 26000 years ago was almost exactly the glacial maximum

The Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) was the most recent time during the Last Glacial Period that ice sheets were at their greatest extent. Vast ice sheets covered much of North America, Northern Europe, and Asia and profoundly affected Earth's climate by causing drought, desertification, and a large drop in sea levels.[1] According to Clark et al., growth of ice sheets commenced 33,000 years ago and maximum coverage was between 26,500 years and 19–20,000 years ago, when deglaciation commenced in the Northern Hemisphere, causing an abrupt rise in sea level. Decline of the West Antarctica ice sheet occurred between 14,000 and 15,000 years ago, consistent with evidence for another abrupt rise in the sea level about 14,500 years ago.[2][3]

Forum List

Back