Zone1 How Can Christians Condone Abortion?

I'm sure Bruno would be happy to hear he was in the small, select group of those actually executed vs forced to recant their beliefs.
Exceptions don't define rules. You are quick to believe things that fit your narrative. It's not so much that you are atheist as much as it is you are anti-christian.

Exceptions don't define rules. You are quick to believe things that fit your narrative. It's not so much that you are atheist as much as it is you are anti-christian.
There were thousands of 'exceptions' in Spain alone.

I think we do differ as to how we see Christianity. I judge it on all of its' history, you judge it only the best of its' history.

That's odd because as near as I can tell you only focus your "attention" on Christianity.
Christians make up the bulk of this country and have enormous influence on our culture. Not to mention that 'Christians' are singled out by the OP. In political threads, most of my 'attention' is focused on politics.

There were thousands of 'exceptions' in Spain alone.

I think we do differ as to how we see Christianity. I judge it on all of its' history, you judge it only the best of its' history.
I think you see what you want to see and dismiss what you don't want to see.

Christians make up the bulk of this country and have enormous influence on our culture. Not to mention that 'Christians' are singled out by the OP. In political threads, most of my 'attention' is focused on politics.
Are you trying to "justify" your ax grinding? I'd rather you just be honest about it.

Yes, you absolutely are a political animal.

Millions of civilians living in cities were killed by bombers in WWII. Were the "preborn" humans living in Tokyo in 1945 innocent? Did the US murder them?
Of course the preborn humans were innocent. However, in the event of war, is it reasonable for an attacked country not to fight back because some innocent people will most certainly be killed in the war effort? Sometimes choices are between 2 or more evils. Seems to me you are just trolling at this point.

Millions of civilians living in cities were killed by bombers in WWII. Were the "preborn" humans living in Tokyo in 1945 innocent? Did the US murder them?
Let's say they did. Is this your argument for abortion today? Any wrongs of yesterday deserved to be topped with more grievous wrongs of today?

Of course the preborn humans were innocent. However, in the event of war, is it reasonable for an attacked country not to fight back because some innocent people will most certainly be killed in the war effort? Sometimes choices are between 2 or more evils. Seems to me you are just trolling at this point.
I was hoping we'd find a point of agreement: Sometimes choices are between 2 or more evils. We may differ on the balance of the evils but that is exactly the point pro-choice people make. Thank you.

How valuable is choice? The world already shows what it thinks of the value of life.
You believe the world shows what all individuals think?

How valuable is choice when it often results in sin?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back