Zone1 How Can Christians Condone Abortion?

How is it possible for Christians to believe that each individual has a soul and yet condone its destruction? Was it really up to Mary and Elizabeth to decide whether or not to terminate their pregnancies? Is a soul's existence really dependent on a Certificate of Live Birth?

Please enlighten me.
1675107221799.png

How is it possible for Christians to believe that each individual has a soul and yet condone its destruction? Was it really up to Mary and Elizabeth to decide whether or not to terminate their pregnancies? Is a soul's existence really dependent on a Certificate of Live Birth?

Please enlighten me.
Modern Christians don't dig in their heels on the important questions. As demonstrated by Ding and Meriweather, they attempt to negotiate a better understanding of the beliefs and priorities by compromise of the sort that the Catholic church has finally succumbed to.

Anything is [/b] possible [/b] to imagine if Darwinian evolution has been accepted by their church!

Please enlighten me.
Choice is the essence of Christian thought.

Please enlighten me.

Yeah, right. There is no soul. The bible tells a woman how to get rid of an unwanted child. The bible says if a man strike a pregnant woman and she dies, so does he, if that same man strikes a pregnant woman and the baby dies, he pays a fine.

Your savior never said one word about abortion....you know that right?

I don't recall Jesus ever mentioning abortion. There is nothing wrong with being pro-life and fighting for one's beliefs, it's just not mentioned in the bible.

I don't recall Jesus ever mentioning abortion. There is nothing wrong with being pro-life and fighting for one's beliefs, it's just not mentioned in the bible.
"You shall do no MURDER" -- Jesus
Besides, Jesus acknowledged the INSPIRATION OF THE SCRIPTURES. ALL OF THEM.
He doesn't need to address every topic under the sun to understand His mind. We need only look at the Scriptures He acknowledged

Yeah, right. There is no soul. The bible tells a woman how to get rid of an unwanted child. The bible says if a man strike a pregnant woman and she dies, so does he, if that same man strikes a pregnant woman and the baby dies, he pays a fine.

Your savior never said one word about abortion....you know that right?
Since you are not a Christian and appear to have reading comprehension difficulties, your opinion is irrelevant.

Please enlighten me.

God made humans die.

Forum List

Back