Zone1 How Can Christians Condone Abortion?

Objectively false.

A Homo sapiens - aka Human being - in the fetal stage of life is alive. If he or she was not alive, he or she could not grow and age.

Apparently you think we are inorganic minerals until we magically spring forth from the birth canal…

Your statement is ludicrous… literally insane.
Scientifically true. Your claim is based solely on your religious beliefs.

Try rereading the 1st.

Try rereading the 1st.
Dr Jerome LeJeune disagrees.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...."
Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

Try rereading the 1st.
Dr. Micheline Matthews-Roth, Harvard Medical School, disagrees.

“….it is scientifically correct to say that human life begins at conception.”
Dr. Micheline Matthews-Roth, Harvard Medical School

Try rereading the 1st.
Keith Moore, author of the embryology textbook "The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology," disagrees.

“Human life begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”
Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, 2.

I don't understand, please explain.
You argued that single cell human beings were being aborted. I asked you how many single cells do you believe get aborted. You said do numbers matter. I said only only if you are trying to be honest about when an abortion takes place.

What's not to understand? You believe single cell humans are being aborted. I don't.

Try rereading the 1st.
Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland, disagrees.

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point."

Other than you're lying? Nothing.

A fetus is not a person
Neither is a zygote

But if you think otherwise despite 100% of actual factual science telling you you're full of crap, have at it.
A human fetus or a human zygote are STAGES of a HUMAN BEINGS LIFE.

You use those terms to sound "educated," and to DEHUMANIZE this developing HUMAN BEING. But you prove yourself to be an ignorant Fool The God haters really need to play these games to avoid the TRUTH of their hatred of life.

A human fetus or a human zygote are STAGES of a HUMAN BEINGS LIFE.

You use those terms to sound "educated," and to DEHUMANIZE this developing HUMAN BEING. But you prove yourself to be an ignorant Fool The God haters really need to play these games to avoid the TRUTH of their hatred of life.
and a human skin cell is as much a human being as a fetus.

Your beliefs are yours
You've no right to use the government to force your religious views on the people

No one is being forced by government to have an abortion.
How about we not use government to force people to give birth

and a human skin cell is as much a human being as a fetus.

Wow. I didn't think you'd be able to top your earlier ignorant asinine statement… but you actually outdid yourself. :laugh2:

A skin cell is a mere part of a human being. A fetus is a genetically unique, individual, whole, living human being.

To say they're the same thing is blatantly, demonstrably, embarrassingly incorrect.

What you don't seem to be getting is that there's a difference between part of an organism... and a whole organism.

Here, this woman can explain it better for you:

and a human skin cell is as much a human being as a fetus
What even is this bullshit?! You think you are tens of trillions of human beings? Man the population assessment was way off, apparently Earth has over 280,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 humans on it.

This is beyond insane and beyond merely laughing at. It’s not funny anymore, it’s pathological.
You've no right to use the government to force your religious views on the people
Okay. I don’t have any religious views.

How about we protect innocent human beings from aggressive violence and not be bigoted morons who discriminate based on ignorance (pause) and spread disinformation (pause)?

How about we stop restricting legal personhood - a concept we have established you need to go look up in a dictionary and then an encyclopedia or three - from any living human being?

No one is being forced by government to have an abortion.
No one is being forced by the government to rob your house. No one is being forced by the government to rape you.

How about we not use government to force people not to rob or rape you? Let’s be “pro-choice.” It’s their body, let them use it how they want… especially if they want to use their body to do violence to your body.
Herpaderpadweeeeeeeeee….

Last edited:
I said NEITHER were human.
Human life begins at conception. It's a scientific fact based upon empirical evidence. That you need to see it as less than human is an admission that you believe abortion is wrong.

Jan 30, 2023 ¥ jwoodie ¥ #1 Is a soul's existence really dependent on a Certificate of Live Birth? •••• Please enlighten me.

APR 19, 2024 NFBW to: jw 0,001 When does the God of your belief create a new soul and merge it with the unborn? Please enlighten me.

Forum List

Back