How can anybody not vote for this man?

I'm NOT voting for either candidate? How could I not? It's really easy. My morals don't allow it.

Best President ever. I love him.

Sadly, Donald doesn't love you, or any of his MAGA-hatted cult members back.
But hey, you too could learn his dance moves! :D

Pedo joe hates you and this country.

Got news for ya ...
Nobody cares about Hunter Biden or Rudy's never ending collusion with disgraced former Ukrainian officials with Putin ties.
But roll with what ya got! :)

Uh yeah, millions do care about bidens perversion, sniffing little girls, selling out america, bribes and extorts, has a pedophile for a son. You do approve of all of these heinous and egregious crimes. This is who you're voting for.

Oh yes, are we going to get film soon of Hunter Biden torturing and raping Chinese children?
Trumpettes should NEVER speak of corruption, amorality or crimes against the people of this country. EVER

*Sadly this doesn't include Sloppy Steve "Send Me Money for Wall!" Bannon or Donnie himself who sill be in prison very soon.;)

n_joy_trumpnixon_191005_1920x1080.nbcnews-fp-1024-512.jpg

The bidens have been extorting and bribing countries for decades. Biden likes to sniff and fondle under age girls while his son is a crackhead pedophile. Again, that's the pile that you're voting for. We have to assume that you embrace since you do support these beasts. And yeah, trump is immoral and flawed and corrupt but nothing on the bidens level.

Actually I ran across an article yesterday. I don't know how accurate it is, but apparently Joe Biden's room mate from college says that even back then that Joe said that he had to jackoff before being around kids because they turned him on. Think Joe has always been a pedophile not necessarily just for young girls btw------exposed his kids to the pedophilia life style who also have no boundaries which explains hunter screwing his sister in law and now likely her and his brothers daughter. Pedo families operate like this.

Joe's first wife accident has me wondering what really happened there as well----------The driver of the other vehicle wasn't drunk as Joe has claimed....his wife pulled out from a stop sign into a trucks paths while HOLDING Joe's 13 month old daughter. All of the police records, hospital records and such have conveniently disappeared.

Last edited:

Got news for ya ...
Nobody cares about Hunter Biden or Rudy's never ending collusion with disgraced former Ukrainian officials with Putin ties.

Uh yeah, millions do care about bidens perversion, sniffing little girls, selling out america, bribes and extorts, has a pedophile for a son. You do approve of all of these heinous and egregious crimes. This is who you're voting for.

Oh yes, are we going to get film soon of Hunter Biden torturing and raping Chinese children?
Trumpettes should NEVER speak of corruption, amorality or crimes against the people of this country. EVER

*Sadly this doesn't include Sloppy Steve "Send Me Money for Wall!" Bannon or Donnie himself who sill be in prison very soon.;)

Accused? Hell I accuse at least 95% of the democratic party and I'm being generous.

Got news for ya ...

Yawn. The russian hoax has been disproven a million times now.

Trump is wrong on the issues.

He has no understanding of sound public policy and responsible governance.

Trump is ignorant of the Constitution and its case law.

He has nothing but contempt for the rule of law, the Constitution, and our democratic institutions.

Trump is a racist, bigot, misogynist, fraud, and a liar.

That's how.

I don't need Trump to love me---I need him to love the country and do what is best for the country.

Libs are such children---they think that their president could or should love them is bizarre. Grow up---you are supposed to be an adult and looking for someone to love YOU in the celebrity or political class is indicative mental problems in you. Did your mommy not hold you enough or what, Pile of poo?

Trump doesn't "love" this country. Trump loves TRUMP - PERIOD! Sad :confused:

Last edited:

Got news for ya ...

The bidens have been extorting and bribing countries for decades. Biden likes to sniff and fondle under age girls while his son is a crackhead pedophile. Again, that's the pile that you're voting for. We have to assume that you embrace since you do support these beasts. And yeah, trump is immoral and flawed and corrupt but nothing on the bidens level.

Actually I ran across an article yesterday. I don't know how accurate it is, but apparently Joe Biden's room mate from college says that even back then that Joe said that he had to jackoff before being around kids because they turned him on. Think Joe has always been a pedophile not necessarily just for young girls btw------exposed his kids to the pedophilia life style who also have no boundaries which explains hunter screwing his sister in law and now likely her and his brothers daughter. Pedo families operate like this.

Joe's first wife accident has me wondering what really happened there as well----------The driver of the other vehicle wasn't drunk as Joe has claimed....his wife pulled out from a stop sign into a trucks paths while HOLDING Joe's 13 month old daughter. All of the police records, hospital records and such have conveniently disappeared.

Awaiting indictments and convictions for Joe's "pedophilia".
Good lord you're a cretin. :D

Got news for ya ...

you dont know how accurate it is?
snopes took care of that.

oh, who was it that wished Ghislane Maxwell well?

Got news for ya ...

you dont know how accurate it is?
snopes took care of that.

oh, who was it that wished Ghislane Maxwell well?

Poor, sad Ghislane. She'll spend the rest of her life in prison.
Maybe Donnie will send her a cake with a file baked in?
Oh wait, that will be for Donald on very short order!
:rofl:

Forum List

Back