How can anybody not vote for this man?

We The People.
I’m part of that We The People. I’m a citizen of this country. I’m pretty sure Trump wouldn’t see me as one of his people.
Do you think an all-powerful big government is the answer to everything? Then you are one of 'them'. Our President is one of us. We The People are in charge, not .gov.

We The People.
I’m part of that We The People. I’m a citizen of this country. I’m pretty sure Trump wouldn’t see me as one of his people.
Do you think an all-powerful big government is the answer to everything? Then you are one of 'them'. Our President is one of us. We The People are in charge, not .gov.
I think a good president has the best interest of all Americans at heart, not just people who voted for him.

Best President ever. I love him.

Sadly, Donald doesn't love you, or any of his MAGA-hatted cult members back.
But hey, you too could learn his dance moves! :D

Pedo joe hates you and this country.

Got news for ya ...
Nobody cares about Hunter Biden or Rudy's never ending collusion with disgraced former Ukrainian officials with Putin ties.
But roll with what ya got! :)

Uh yeah, millions do care about bidens perversion, sniffing little girls, selling out america, bribes and extorts, has a pedophile for a son. You do approve of all of these heinous and egregious crimes. This is who you're voting for.

Got news for ya ...
Nobody cares about Hunter Biden or Rudy's never ending collusion with disgraced former Ukrainian officials with Putin ties.

Uh yeah, millions do care about bidens perversion, sniffing little girls, selling out america, bribes and extorts, has a pedophile for a son. You do approve of all of these heinous and egregious crimes. This is who you're voting for.

Oh yes, are we going to get film soon of Hunter Biden torturing and raping Chinese children?
Trumpettes should NEVER speak of corruption, amorality or crimes against the people of this country. EVER

*Sadly this doesn't include Sloppy Steve "Send Me Money for Wall!" Bannon or Donnie himself who sill be in prison very soon. ;)

n_joy_trumpnixon_191005_1920x1080.nbcnews-fp-1024-512.jpg

Got news for ya ...

What about the other 859,000 Pedophiles in this country?

Got news for ya ...

Oh yes, are we going to get film soon of Hunter Biden torturing and raping Chinese children?
Trumpettes should NEVER speak of corruption, amorality or crimes against the people of this country. EVER

*Sadly this doesn't include Sloppy Steve "Send Me Money for Wall!" Bannon or Donnie himself who sill be in prison very soon.;)

n_joy_trumpnixon_191005_1920x1080.nbcnews-fp-1024-512.jpg

The bidens have been extorting and bribing countries for decades. Biden likes to sniff and fondle under age girls while his son is a crackhead pedophile. Again, that's the pile that you're voting for. We have to assume that you embrace since you do support these beasts. And yeah, trump is immoral and flawed and corrupt but nothing on the bidens level.

Got news for ya ...

What about the other 859,000 Pedophiles in this country?

What about them? They can all die. I don't care.

I don't need Trump to love me---I need him to love the country and do what is best for the country.

Libs are such children---they think that their president could or should love them is bizarre. Grow up---you are supposed to be an adult and looking for someone to love YOU in the celebrity or political class is indicative mental problems in you. Did your mommy not hold you enough or what, Pile of poo?

Forum List

Back