How California schools really feel about parents.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
One of the board members could be heard saying that the parents want their "babysitters back" while others can be heard laughing and mocking the parents.

Several of the board members believed that no parents were on the call and started making fun of them during the virtual meeting. One of the members Kim Beede first asked her colleagues "Are we alone?" When the other members confirmed that it was private and no one could hear them speaking, Beede started imitating herself and threatening parents who had written letters about school re-openings. "B**ch, if you are going to call me out I am going to f**k you up! Sorry! That's just me," Beede can be heard mocking parents, while other board members start giggling.

California School Board Members Caught on Mic Saying Parents Want Schools to Reopen So That They Can 'Smoke Pot'

See, here is the mark of a fake outrage topic.

The guy creates a topic about 1 school board meeting, but instead names the topic "How California schools really feel about parents" as if California can come alive on a map and start talking.

The guy creates a topic about 1 school board meeting, but instead names the topic "How California schools really feel about parents" as if California can come alive on a map and start talking.

Which is why, as the thread title indicates, California Schools....dumbass.

How about these people just do their jobs. Is that too much to ask?

Forum List

Back